• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation thread IV: Photoshop rumors and image memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I work in an MRI booth 12-to-14 hours per day, three to five days per week, so I live here during my work week..
Don't you have any patients to attend and reports to write? What are you using by the way, GE, Siemens, Toshiba perhaps?

And I didn't even make top ten on that list. If only Nintendo of Europe could get their butts moving so I could write about the trademark ordeal. Well well, the IR event is soon upon us.

HylianTom

Banned
Anybody else think that Darksiders II might become a WiiU exclusive?

Nah. THQ needs every possible sale. They'd put it on iPad if they thought it would make them some bank.

Rösti;36863915 said:
Don't you have any patients to attend and reports to write? What are you using by the way, GE, Siemens, Toshiba perhaps?

And I didn't even make top ten on that list. If only Nintendo of Europe could get their butts moving so I could write about the trademark ordeal. Well well, the IR event is soon upon us.
I have about 18-24 exams per day. Transport brings patients to me, and takes them away. And Transcription takes care of the reports; my paperwork is minimal. It's a very cakey job, to be honest. I use an old 1.5 GE. Mostly neuro work, although I also do government research scans.

BY2K

Membero Americo
iQ8N0ylHGQBgR.gif

Do not quote, big gif.

fernoca

Didn't made it to the top 20. :(

By the way, what's the link to check that? I had it on bookmarks but lost it when changing browsers. I know is a general link and you just change the last numbers with the thread's number.

Nilaul

And so another chapter begins of the Wii U Speculation saga,
What will happen to these brave speculators?
Will they predict and succeed,
or will thou fall into the endless and dark depths of an mental instutute?

Stay tuned,
xoxoxo
Rumor boy

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Ideaman, do you really think any news of value would be missed in these threads with 10,000 people watching over them every second of the day? :)

Not huge breaking news, but some tidbits have been overlooked, definitively, milked in other discussions. Not from me necessarily :)

Bullza2o

Whatever happend to the loooong version of the train?

i was on that one!

Yeah I was on the 4th car. We probably got detached because someone betrayed us.

Wow I wasn't expecting thread IV for another few hours, but man 3 pages already?! Congrats GAF. I think Reggie likes to laugh at us and at our speculations when he runs into NeoGAF once in a while.

NeoRausch

Still Threa IV? This is getting booooring! Let's jump ahad to thread X!

But seriously: IV has some class! Let's use those strange letter number thingies more often!

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
For the hypetrain, sadist, if you could find a late version from Nibel, before the addition of too much elements in the space (just the simple train but with 3 or 4 carts), then people absent in this one will be satisfied :)

Nilaul

Yeah I was on the 4th car. We probably got detached because someone betrayed us.

Wow I wasn't expecting thread IV for another few hours, but man 3 pages already?! Congrats GAF. I think Reggie likes to laugh at us and at our speculations when he runs into NeoGAF once in a while.

Well something did crash into an alien desert.

NeoRausch

For the hypetrain, sadist, if you could find a late version from Nibel, before the addition of too much elements in the space (just the simple train but with 3 or 4 carts), there more people absent in this one will be satisfied :)
+1

(somebuddy need to dig that out! Nibel?)

Okay, random question, not really related to WiiU, but in the banner with all the GAF members in the hype train, what is that bear with the E3 bag? I remember it coming about, but for the life of me can't remember what it is. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom