• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaton: Halo 3 4 player coop online. Confirmed! Believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler

Not Wario
Kabuki Waq said:
what why?

Time splitters actually had more game customization options and had bots.

Than Halo 3? I loved TS2 as much as the next guy, but it doesn't even come close. (This isn't even considering that it takes a dedicated effort to get bots into a game.)

It's not one of Bungie's priorities and, especially given this latest development, I couldn't care less anymore. There's enough features as it is.

Ace 8095

LukeSmith said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7163318&postcount=161

calledit.gif

itsgreen

Zonar said:
Hold on Hold on..

I rer-ead it and they mean 4 player coop multi player on XBL with ONE SYSTEM. not coop. they mean you can play on the same team in multi player with one system.

You should assraped for that post, nowhere do they say that. Not on insidegamer or xboxworld.

MechDX

Zonar said:
Hold on Hold on..

I rer-ead it and they mean 4 player coop multi player on XBL with ONE SYSTEM. not coop. they mean you can play on the same team in multi player with one system.

Why would you need LIVE to play co-op offline?

Jel0man

So, to clarify:

Four player coop over Xbox Live has been confirmed by Microsoft and Bungie, at a press conference in Amsterdam. And yes, this is about the singleplayer. Singeplayer with 4 players online, over Xbox Live. Confirmed. Believe.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I knew it. The no co-op thing seemed too stupid of a design decision IMO with Gears pulling it off so well and all...

Good shit.

GavinGT

Banned
This Megaton almost outweighs the Betrayalton. Almost.

TemplaerDude said:
... i had no idea you guys got so excited over this. it seems like such a afterthought of a feature jeez.

Since when has anything Bungie has done been an afterthought?
Except Halo 2's campaign, of course

Draft

Daaaaaaaaaaang. Halo just came back in a big way. I was kind of ready to write it off but this is killer app material right here.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Zonar said:
Hold on Hold on..

It says specifically that it's Campaign - not only that, but XBL for local co-op? Come on now...

LukeSmith said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is - Halo 3 being the end-all in gaming has been set in stone...

I may not need to play or buy another game, ever.

Damn.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
LukeSmith said:

no.****ing.way. i began reading the OP and had to force myself to read through the entiore thing rather then hit reply and call shenanigans...

wow.

co-op isnt a huge deal to me, but with 4 it should at least be fun to screw around with. wow.

goty, of course (it always was)

LukeSmith

Some non-believing mod needs to get "Believe" in the title.

We'll have some more information on this and some details later today at Bungie.net.

Chinner

Banned
Zonar said:
Hold on Hold on..

:( Way to ruin the dream.

Some non-believing mod needs to get "Confirmed" back in the title.

We'll have some more information on this and some details later today at Bungie.net.

Dream not ruined?!

ferrex

Yeah, it's really too bad Bungie couldn't pull off online coop, eh? Too busy screwing around, eating pizza and ignoring people, right?

Jerks. Let's see who has the integrity to eat crow.

Scotch

Zonar said:
Hold on Hold on..

Both Dutch sources are explicidly talking about 4-player cooperative singleplayer campaign...If Luke's comment wasn't confirmation enough.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
LukeSmith said:
Some non-believing mod needs to get "Believe" in the title.

I'm fapping so hard that I've widdled my cock down to a pile of cockdust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom