• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hail Doritos! - Free copy of The Maw & Toy Soldiers [XBLA]

bs000

After selecting a game, if you click Back and select the other game you'll get only a trial code. However you'll also get a code for the other game in your email. Double dip!

When I did this, I got a code for the game and no trial code. I guess it doesn't really matter since it all ends up in your e-mail anyway :p

VK7TQ-BW9R9-XDPHH-9QTHT-DDMYJ - 14 Day Trial.
4JFTJ-V3BFK-V4YYB-VKYJ9-VBBGH - 14 Day Trial.
Thanks to snoopeasystreet for bringing this to our attention. If any girl ever asks, I will tell them you have a massive penis. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Going to bed and I'm afraid it'll be drained by the time I get up. If anyone could pm the xbla codes I'd be very grateful.

steveovig

PTKRF-4TB6K-4D684-TBW6D-3K2BV

Got one for Toy Soldiers. I thought I could do both but I was wrong. I hope I picked a decent game in The Maw.

An-Det

Pretty cool, got both The Maw and Toy Soldiers, didn't even need to change the info. I enjoyed the demo for Toy Soldiers but never got around to picking it up, so this is great.

*Free 2-week membership only applicable to new members and does not apply to current Xbox LIVE members.
*One Xbox LIVE Gold Membership Trial per new customer.

Sorry, was too busy grabbing a bunch of the toy soldiers games for all my friends. Have had that game for ages but no one to play against

Thanks for pointing out both the answer and my obvious laziness lol

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Rad, I was always curious about Toy Soldiers but could never make the jump. Free is a good push!

Videoneon

I've only gone through the demo, but The Maw was pretty awesome. I may look into this, but I already have other games I want to play more.

"MAH!"

"Mahhh..."

MormaPope

Banned
As I'm not eligible, 14 day Gold trial code.

W4R68-3268B-X8BGD-368HH-PRWGX

Edit: Another fresh 14 day code

VTGTV-7TV8R-86KXR-K86HC-V8PX2

Thanks again OP for this awesome knowledge, free games are always nice.

Top Bottom