• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

***2nd Official GAF Links 2004 Competition*** w/ prizes

Fifty

Guess this tourny bombed. :(

I only recognize 4 GA names still in it...

Jedi Mike (the creator :p) didn't do his round..nor did DJ Demon J, Sefskillz...and they don't seem to have counted your round Kindbud. :(

Does the #1 GA player still get a prize? :D

jedimike

Damn! I thought today was the last day for Round 1 :( I was going to do it last night too, but was really busy. It's really been a bummer with the tourneys (RSC2 and this one). Summer is just not the best time to organize them. I have so much going on right now, that unfortunately, I haven't been interested in playing much of anything.

I will mail out prizes to the winning GAF members.

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
I don't know what happened with my round. Just one of things I guess. I'm still going to finish the tournament out though. I'd like to get a foursome together from here to play a few rounds sometime.

Crag Dweller

aka kindbudmaster
I shot a -17 last night and my score wasn't posted again.:( I'd be in 2nd place right now if I wasn't having these problems.

Fifty

Weird....Do you know if we get to replay the round (like we do with RSC races..)?

I don't know why that is happening to you.

hgplayer1

yesterday I shot a -21 to put me in 2nd place pending everyone elses rounds but I was like damn I was in the zone hitting pretty much everything right where I wanted it. If I remember correctly I think I missed a couple eagle attempts and I know I missed two birdie putts on the front 9.

Birbo

Got my round in over the weekend. Duffed a put that I should've made for a birdie, but ended up getting a bogey on.

JediMike~ Thanks for setting this tourney up. My first XSN experience & I'm enjoying it greatly. Bummer you didn't get to play in your own tourney.

jedimike

You've got to be fucking kidding! Today was drop day, and instead of dropping half of the 32 players, XSN dropped half the people that completed both rounds. XSN didn't even record my 2nd round score because I missed the 1st round. Bullshit! I had a good enough score to make it too. :/ Only 5 people left.

Congrats to hgplayer... he's the only GAF member to make the cut.

Fifty

That's bullshit! I didn't do that great in round one, but I was still like -22 for the 2 rounds. I was ready to make a run for third place in the third round. Total bullshit.

Birbo

Looks like I came in third amongst the GAF, even though I didn't make the cut (by 2 strokes!). Do I still get a prize? ;)

At any rate, count me in for the next tourney. Thanks to jedimike for setting it all up.

Jesiatha

:(

We should just set up a time to play a few rounds as a group. Tournaments are very cool, but XSN is just so poorly done. Thanks for setting it up JediMike.

hgplayer1

not sure if anyone has kept up with this tourney but I just shot a +11 for my final round which puts me in the lead by 1 stroke pending the final round by one other player.

I hate Ocean Mills Directors Cut to death.

jedimike

Good Job! I wish I wouldn't have screwed up my 1st round. PM me with your addy and choice of prize and I'll send it out.

Top Bottom