• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pic of Evangeline Lilly as The Wasp

Parch

I'm with the crowd who wants the old traditional comic look. Needs more yellow.
It's a flight suit, not heavy duty badass armor.

So fuckin' drab.

21687527_512144735791655_7567111774222795548_n.jpg

The Kree

Banned
The movie is logo isn't red and blue though. It's red and yellow.

I wonder if it's reflective or something and looks different when lit on film or if they'll do something to it in post production.

Haha I missed this thread, I'm a month late.

Looks terrible btw, what happened to the sexy one shown in the post credits?

It's basically the same suit from the first movie, just with the colors muted.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
man that suit looks real dope

add some cgi, let the russos take a crack in A4 and it's all up from here

The movie is logo isn't red and blue though. It's red and yellow.

I wonder if it's reflective or something and looks different when lit on film or if they'll do something to it in post production.

It's basically the same suit from the first movie, just with the colors muted.

Yeah, I just googled it. Amazing what color choices can do. Also, sleeveless??

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
She has a yellow costume in the footage that was shown at comic con, so I hope she will only have this boring looking one for a little bit but it's looking like that might not be the case.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Looking at the closeups of the suit, it looks like a muted gold color.

cmQhoui.jpg

EDIT: Here's the ComicCon poster for comparison:

bGOnpm4.jpg

Ahgod

Neo Member
This shit sucks. Looks like some agents of shield 1 off episode bad guy. The design in these movies is so boring but Marvel makes way too much money this way :(

Zen Aku

The breasts plate doesn't seem so bad in this one compared to other female armors over the years. It's not even worth complaining about. Women have boobs, they need some extra room.

It will probably look more vibrant in the final film, yeah.

Actually, I've just realised what is making it look so dull. They screen printed a honeycomb-ish pattern on it in dark colours. They do that for texturing and stuff.
The breasts plate doesn't seem so bad in this one compared to other female armors over the years. It's not even worth complaining about. Women have boobs, they need some extra room.
For these kinda suits, I don't really see a big deal with the breast "plate" because she's wearing a form fitting suit like Ant-Man underneath and the plate is just shaped to that. It's not like a suit of armour that is literally molded to have boobs on it (like Mass Effect or something).

Top Bottom