• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Replicant

So many Magikarp on dry land now. Weird. Not sure if I want another Gyarados. Already have 7 and can potentially create another one or two if I want to but space is tight.

Give me those sweet Dratinis though.

Joni

I got a Shuckle nest now. A Shuckle nest. 15 spawn points of Shuckle.
Got a Sun Stone in my 7 Day Streak so Sunflora is covered. Just need two Metal Coats and a Dragon Scale now.
Seems like at least now there are some Chikorita Cluster Spawns to find if I look at TSR.

Oxx

Nothing too exciting around here. Just a few Squirtles and an Omanyte.

I suppose I should get out and explore the new nests.

Oxx

I think I gots a shiny karp.

UBacTep.png

Oxx

I'm on 272 Magikarp candy at the moment, but at the rate of karp spawns right now I should be able to evolve it into a shiny Gyarados today or tomorrow.

GulAtiCa

I wouldn't mind lapras if they hadn't nerfed them, which I still fail to see the reasoning behind.

Well, was all during the CP rebalance. All Pokemon either got a buff or a nerf. At the time, Lapras would have gotten this "nerf", but there was a big paid ad lapras compain in Japan, so they did a delay "nerf" to catch up with the reset of the system.

HiResDes

I'm at 385 Magikarp for my first Gyrados, I have a perfect IV Magikarp but it's about halfway up in terms of CP...Is a perfect Gyrados worth the dust if I get a good moveset? I'm also finally at 66/70 for Johto. I haven't found a single Mareep.

I'm at 385 Magikarp for my first Gyrados, I have a perfect IV Magikarp but it's about halfway up in terms of CP...Is a perfect Gyrados worth the dust if I get a good moveset? I'm also finally at 66/70 for Johto. I haven't found a single Mareep.
Yes. I'd even evolve it if it had 10CP. Man I'm so jealous of you right now -_-

Oxx

I've added 108 magikarp candy since we last posted, but now I'm out of prenup berries and probably in for the night.

Still needing 20 candy to evolve.

HardRojo

Went from 23 to about 120 Magikarp candies in a few hours messing around. Is this what it feels like to live close to Magikarp spawns during regular play? It's awesome!

Growlie19

Loving the event so far. Tons of Magikarp and handfuls of Squirtle and Omanyte here. Even had a nearby nest turn to Totodile! Three new dex entries include Kabutops, Stantler, and Totodile. Should have Omastar and Croconaw by the end of the event.

Didn't know there's shiny magikarps about!!!

Already have 6 Gyarados.....(one caught, five evolved) and I'm currently sitting one over 500 candies....time to go shiny magikarp hunting!!!!

Joni

I'm thinking the Shiny Magikarp thing is kinda shitty because the code is likely on the app side, so if you don't have the updated app, you might not be able to get it.

GulAtiCa

I'm thinking the Shiny Magikarp thing is kinda shitty because the code is likely on the app side, so if you don't have the updated app, you might not be able to get it.
Actually, no. It's on server side. People have confirmed catching it without having new update

Top Bottom