• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

CRS

kEwgQob.png

YujPn58.png
SjPmZhn.png

iSH9LlT.png

jBOOLbF.png

WcSIK8H.png
6oxyIhE.png

UU6kZHt.png
NzfYkxq.png

88ewFtt.png
MXxZmxd.png

5oHThj1.png
9zFD3yl.png

iSH9LlT.png

YW0BNNA.png

xh8JVdK.png

iSH9LlT.png

UdVzAz7.png

Oh man, I'm really excited for season two. But I have to hold strong and wait for the season to be over, so I can watch it in chunks. Just over two months XD

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
LyVeUdh.gif

You have no idea how long I've been wanting this back.

Monocle

Hyped af. First season was great, and I could use another good show now that most of what I've been watching is on break or dead (RIP Penny Dreadful).

Nelo Ice

Banned
So freaking hyped for this. And of course I'll be out to a meetup for the premiere so I'll have to dodge spoilers until I can watch it on demand or online.

Really excited for this. So thankful it's airing in Canada at the same time.

Really nice OT CRS, one minor correction. It's Grace Gummer, not Summer.

CRS

Really excited for this. So thankful it's airing in Canada at the same time.

Really nice OT CRS, one minor correction. It's Grace Gummer, not Summer.

Fixed. Thank you!

Link from the QR code in Elliot's journal. We will be seeing this site again very soon.

I literally just binge watched the first season over the last two days. This show was amazing. I already want to re-watch the first season, and now I find out the second season is premiering in a matter of days?! This show is so good, I think it may be the best show on television right now. Certainly the best cinematography.

Saw the premiere. Really loving the continuation of the protagonist-doesn't-trust-viewer-with-information style. Very subtle twist on limited third person perspective.

I don't think Eliot killed Wellick. I think the person that opened the door was Darla and Darla was there to complain that
Eliot shot Wellick in the leg, which is why he's now the leg guy. Btw, was that his voice? I couldn't tell, since his range is so wide.

I'm really confused as to why completely encrypting all of Evilcorp's financial records didn't cripple them entirely and shut them down. How can they still operate? Perhaps best to not overnalyze.

Chris R

Love the file extensions in the episode titles. Can't wait for Wednesday, just SUCKS that I'm on USA's West Coast feed so the episode doesn't air until after Midnight EST :(

Season 2 is starting strong if that episode has anything to say about. Continued all the little nuances that fascinated me from the first season.

Blew through the first season last week over two days. Didn't care for
how derivative of Fight Club it was
, but good lord for a show about hacking it was one of the more intense shows I've seen since Breaking Bad.

Have the bluray for season 1, which is rare unless if the show has exceptional cinematography (along with The Knick and Utopia). Hyped.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Caught the premiere on twitter, damn can't wait to see part 2. Also since I know way more about coding since last year it was nice that I could understand the terminal slightly better lol.

Top Bottom