• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

studyguy

Out here at StubHub fam. I should have gone to the dodgers game if I knew I was going home before 7pm lmao

Early stops all night
I got to see Mares punch the blood right outta a man's head live at least idk. That was p gross

5-4 Hurd. Trout's pace in the beginning was great, but it cost him. 6-4 Hurd and his youth and chin won it for him. I'm not too impressed with Hurd though.

Hurd's toughness, youth, and Trout's pace was what gave him the last rounds for me.

That uppercut man. I love a nice uppercut, lol.

Gausha is just getting countered all night. Needs to be more active to disrupt the pattern of Lara.

I don't trust the judges. Lara might lose because Gausha is making it seem like he's putting in more work most of which is negated by Lara's defense and counters and power punches.

Whew ok. Lara just looked bored in there, lol.

Tom_Cody

Al Bernstein and Paulie react to the Charlo - Lubin KO. I'll have a proper edit of the KO in a bit.

LeanGiganticDarklingbeetle-max-14mb.gif

Most of my OT's have discord. I've downloaded it but never used it. Might be wise for a BoxingGAF Discord?

It was nice to see and hear all your perspectives and opinions nonetheless

Top Bottom