• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With the starting roster of ARMS revealed, which character is your favorite DESIGN?

Favorite ARMS character design?

Results are only viewable after voting.

EulaCapra

Too Generic/Uninspired:
Spring Man
Kid Cobra

Mid:
Master Mummy
Ribbon Girl

High:
Helix
Ninjara
Twintelle
Byte & Barq
Mechanica

Undisputed Champion:
Min-Min

Min-Min's got a standout color combination and dragon motif. Plus, the beanie bowl and noodles for hair is amazing.

Too Generic/Uninspired:
Spring Man
Kid Cobra

Mid:
Master Mummy
Ribbon Girl

High:
Helix
Ninjara
Twintelle
Byte & Barq
Mechanica

Undisputed Champion:
Min-Min

Min-Min's got a standout color combination and dragon motif. Plus, the beanie bowl and noodles for hair is amazing.

BOY! :mad:

From a design perspective, probably Twintelle and Byte & Barq. Both have strong and unique designs.

Inversely, I feel Kid Cobra has the weakest design yet. His color scheme is a repeat of Master Mummy and his general appearance is dull and not very snake-like.

phanphare

Banned
I got, I got, I got, I got.....

c-gmdiaxuaawujoqvu3x.jpg

LOYALTY, GOT ROYALTY INSIDE MY DNA
thank you austin walker

sit down

be humble

show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks

javac

It is funny how everyone was stanning Ribbon Gurl but she's no longer the hotness, I still think she's cool, and similarly I really like Spring Man's colour scheme.

mas8705

I wonder what the post-release characters will be, though.

That's what I'd like to know too. Definitely is great that we are getting 10 characters out of the gate with lots of ARMS, but the idea that we are getting even more possible characters and ARMS options at no additional cost definitely has my attention.

If anything else, I'd like to know what else that they could come up with in regards to not just fighters and stretchable limbs or hair, but also weapons and abilities too.

You know eventually, we're going to get a "LEGS" fighter (and not just minmin kicking away punches)

Kudo

I quite honestly like them all. Most likely going to roll with Ribbon Girl, but at the moment open to all.

TheSun

Dunno why Kid Cobra's design stuck with me, but I really dig it.

But Robo Bobby is my undisputed favorite. It's really striking and cool.
It's dog also helps.

Twintelle is alright, tho her shoes are cool.

Davey Cakes

I'm not even on the super ARMS hype train but I really like Twintelle. Before today I probably would have said Min-Min.

Least favorite is Helix. Not bad, just kind of goofy.

Min-Min looks mad cool. Ugh.. these designs really make me wanna play the game, but I don't wanna buy a Switch just for this. Maybe when Bayonetta 3 comes out.

Kid Cobra. Don't care how he plays, I will main him based on my old principle of "if they look cool, learn how to play 'em".

Oh, and Min-Min as a secondary.

the one with the bigass ass

Please don't let this turn into the Pokemon Sun/Moon Olivia banter....

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Twintelle
Byte and Barq
Minmin
DNA Man/Helix
Mechanica
Mister Mummy
Spring Man
Ribbon Girl
Cobra Kid
Ninjara

Wamb0wneD

Min-Min looks mad cool. Ugh.. these designs really make me wanna play the game, but I don't wanna buy a Switch just for this. Maybe when Bayonetta 3 comes out.

I'ts amazing to me how often I read that here. It's the first time I read it related to ARMS though.

You sure you don't have these backwards

It's Cipher Peon. He got pretty much everything backwards. Like Wind Wakers dungeons being the most difficult/obtuse and how he get's lost in them more than any other Zelda dungeons. (No offense Peon, but in all those years i came across your opinions i went away baffled every single time.)

Top Bottom