• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
President Macron official portrait

Ib2X2a4.jpg

Koren

That stupid photo made me Google why he wears two rings... :p
It's always Brigitte, and I'm surprised you haven't heard this story half a dizen times already.

For someone that will probably go against media hard, he sures know how to handke communication...

Alx

It's always Brigitte, and I'm surprised you haven't heard this story half a dizen times already.

Yeah I guess I should read Closer or le Figaro Madame more often. :p Big disappointment, I thought it would tell us his rank among the Illuminati...

For someone that will probably go against media hard, he sures know how to handle communication...

He knows so well how to handle it that no communication is even needed !

French President Emmanuel Macron will break with tradition and not give a news conference on Bastille Day because his "complex thoughts" may prove too much for journalists, reports say.

A presidential source said Mr Macron's thinking did not "lend itself" to a question and answer session.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40452785

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom