• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV UCE - Shipping from SE Store

KiraXD

The people playing it early are playing physical copies. Street day was broken on some countries by retailers. Other people got their copies early from the Square Enix shop.

mine is arriving today from SE shop as well... should be a couple more hours!

Wow, I'm super impressed with ups. Originally 11/30, then 11/28. Just got 20 minutes ago. Was not expecting it today.

Was funny, box inside of boxes lol

KiraXD

I hate you. :(

sorry XD

anyway my DE is here... Amano case looks way better in person... also the logo is just a plastic slip cover. time to play!

Jr1EuW7.jpg

RSREdCd.jpg

Zomba13

Mine will probably arrive Tuesday or later. Still in "preparing order" and it won't change on a Sunday so Monday to actually give it to whoever will deliver then Tuesday at the earliest for it to show up. :(

Zafir

Mine will probably arrive Tuesday or later. Still in "preparing order" and it won't change on a Sunday so Monday to actually give it to whoever will deliver then Tuesday at the earliest for it to show up. :(

As an FYI, they don't actually update that status.

Last time I ordered from them I didn't get a dispatch notice till days after I'd received the product. I just got an email from DPD on the morning of release saying it was going to be delivered.

RockmanBN

Mine is dated forthe 28th. Arrived at my town two days ago and no changes since then. Was hoping to get it early today, but it's getting late.

Kirye

Mine is dated for the 29th and it's currently sitting in a post office maybe 15 minutes away D: Is there a way I can pick it up?

Lucreto

I don't get post delivered on a Saturday or Sunday so the wait is killing me.
I hope it arrives Monday then I can watch the anime and movie then start playing Saturday morning.

Mine is dated for the 29th and it's currently sitting in a post office maybe 15 minutes away D: Is there a way I can pick it up?

You could probably go pick it up on Monday morning since it's not supposed to ship out until Tuesday. I doubt they would be fussy about giving it to you a day early.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Oh... it i says it's in Vancouver, in transit to destination.

Looks like I will get it before release day. I don't expect it on the weekend, though.

RPGCrazied

sorry XD

anyway my DE is here... Amano case looks way better in person... also the logo is just a plastic slip cover. time to play!

It comes with art cards?

Amazon still hasn't shipped mine!! If they don't overnight it on Monday I won't get it on Tuesday like they said.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
How quickly did it go out of stock? Just wondering.
It went out of stock in the first 30mins-1hr I think.

They did a second round of orders for people on a waitlist, but that wasn't a public store thing so I'd say you can declare it sold out immediately.

It comes with art cards?

Mine Amazon still hasn't shipped mine!! If they don't overnight it on Monday I won't get it on Tuesday like they said.
Those are a Square Enix store thing, I think.

KiraXD

Those are a Square Enix store thing, I think.
Yeah the SE store gave bonus postcards lol.

Also for anyone who got the game early
(Is streaming and video sharing disabled until monday night? I keep wanting to upload some clips to you tube but it says i cant)

Tracking finally updated and the package is in the Orem facility which is about 15 minutes away but it arrived after they closed...

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait til Monday and call ahead to see if they can't hold it for me to pick up. I really don't want to pay to upgrade this from SurePost to Ground.

AgeEighty

Mine hasn't budged since Wednesday, and it's been 20 minutes away the whole time. I could perhaps go pick it up, but my car's in the shop and I don't get it back til the 9th of December.

And this is after I paid to upgrade from SurePost to Ground.

Infuriating.

demigod

You could probably go pick it up on Monday morning since it's not supposed to ship out until Tuesday. I doubt they would be fussy about giving it to you a day early.

Is this possible? Mine was slated to arrive on the 29th but now it changed to 28th. I thought usps had to attempt a delivery first time and leave a note for you to pick up the day after.

Ishida

Banned
Mine has FINALLY reached México! it should have arrived to my city now. If all goes well I should be receiving it tomorrow. Crossing my fingers!

TLS Lex

Mine does as well, guess they won't be sending them until Monday. And seeing as it's royal mail I'm not holding my breath it will even arrive on Tuesday

Which store uses Royal Mail? SE store uses DPD and Amazon uses their own service now (both carriers are great at arriving on time).

I actually miss when Amazon used Royal Mail, because I got games one day early without fail.

DPD are always next working day. They are great and even give you a time frame of when your delivery will arrive. Square will send them Monday.

I was talking to a friend about this and he said DPD are awful where he lives but I've never had a late package from them. I'm just glad it's not Yodel 0_0

Same. I hope it arrives on time. It's bad enough seeing the early copies arrive, I don't want mine to end up being post launch day when I spent so much on it.

I'm also still salty that it doesn't include the season pass but something like the digital deluxe does.

Also salty. They really should have added that in when it was announced >.<

nOoblet16

Is there a place I can check my shipping status?

Under the border section it just says the order is validated and nothing else.

Which store uses Royal Mail? SE store uses DPD and Amazon uses their own service now (both carriers are great at arriving on time).

I actually miss when Amazon used Royal Mail, because I got games one day early without fail.

I was talking to a friend about this and he said DPD are awful where he lives but I've never had a late package from them. I'm just glad it's not Yodel 0_0

Also salty. They really should have added that in when it was announced >.<

I think somebody said the Deluxe /day 1 editions had the royal mail choice. Dpd are the best courier imo.
Also salty about season pass, at least it's not £35.

KiraXD

Maybe because I've been spoiled by higher end stuff for a while now, but Play Arts Kai stuff does not look worth it to me.

I have high end statues as well but i still love my play arts kai figures... Have about 6 of them (FFXIII, MGS1, MGR) and while i didnt get FFXV UCE, i did preorder just the Noctis PAK from the SE store... It looks awesome in person (saw it at sdcc)

Mieu

My copy is in the store where I pre-ordered from. There are around 32 Boxes piled on top of each other with the labels ripped.

At least I know we're getting it Tuesday

Moostachio

Neo Member
As an FYI, they don't actually update that status.

Last time I ordered from them I didn't get a dispatch notice till days after I'd received the product. I just got an email from DPD on the morning of release saying it was going to be delivered.

OK you just made me stop getting worried considering I ordered the UC edition and in the UK. My order is still getting prepared and it's 21:30 the Sunday before release and I'm sat here like "Hmm...maybe they should send it right about now...."

OK you just made me stop getting worried considering I ordered the UC edition and in the UK. My order is still getting prepared and it's 21:30 the Sunday before release and I'm sat here like "Hmm...maybe they should send it right about now...."
Definitely OK, if you don't get it on release I'll be surprised. Same thing happened with world of final fantasy (which was less than a month ago) , didn't even get a dpd email T_T, was freaking out as well.

Credo

Should I be worried that SE hasn't sent me an email at all since they debited my preorder and when I look at my order details in my SE account, all it says is "shipped" with no tracking information?

hirokazu

Should I be worried that SE hasn't sent me an email at all since they debited my preorder and when I look at my order details in my SE account, all it says is "shipped" with no tracking information?
Probably depends on your place in the queue, but mine was like that until I got a shipping notification on Saturday.

LiK

Maybe because I've been spoiled by higher end stuff for a while now, but Play Arts Kai stuff does not look worth it to me.

Depends on the IP they use. Some look better than others depending on the sculptor and the paint jobs. But they are def not worth the current prices. Cannot believe they inflated the prices to $120 for MSRP now for the regular figures. The DX/LE figures used to cost slightly that much. The last PAK figure I decided to splurge on was for Fran from FFXII cuz I've been waiting forever for her.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hmm mine is in San Francisco now...but still says delivery for Wednesday...oh well I can ignore the gaming side internet some more until I get it :/

I've got the same status, so I wouldn't worry.......... yet

Man, mine still says "Preparing Order"...

Surely Square can't screw up the delivery date of their own game!?

Bennehmaru

Neo Member
Man, mine still says "Preparing Order"...

Surely Square can't screw up the delivery date of their own game!?

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, seems crazy that the game is out tomorrow and I've not had any movement on my UCE considering they took the money nearly a month ago. :(

The guide from Amazon is likely to get here before the game!

El-Suave

Received my copy in Germany and I must say I'm a little bit pissed unfortunately!
Intstead of two of the black steelbooks with the metallic character art, the one with the game and Kingsglaive has the Amano art so it's the same case as the deluxe edition I presume. Arguably the art is even better, but it's not limited and doesn't fit with the other steelbook and the edition in general. For €270 I expect to get the product as advertised! Do any fellow Europeans or Germans have the same problem with their copy?
Edit: A guy that unboxed his German edition on Youtube also got the wrong steelbook.
https://youtu.be/WhGjktG_P5E

LiK

Mine is just sitting in the carrier warehouse cuz it's scheduled for 11/30 so it's not moving at all. Sometimes I fucking hate UPS for this. FedEx will always try to get it you asap but UPS sits on it until the scheduled date.

Pejo

Just a quick update, checked this morning and the shipment still doesn't have my address anywhere, but it was Arrival Scanned at a town only a few minutes away this morning. I'm interested to see how this plays out from here.

Credo

Finally got the shipping notification today. Who knows when it'll get here. I've still got to finish the last part of World of FF and I'm in the middle of Pokemon Sun, so I can be patient. Just good to know that it's coming.

Mine is just sitting in the carrier warehouse cuz it's scheduled for 11/30 so it's not moving at all. Sometimes I fucking hate UPS for this. FedEx will always try to get it you asap but UPS sits on it until the scheduled date.
Sigh same here. It's been there since Saturday and I tried calling them to see if I can pick it up myself but because of reasons they still haven't unpacked it yet and it will stay in the truck until tomorrow when they will finally unpack it and ship it to the post office and they can't do anything about it. So the item will arrive on the scheduled date. This is so dumb.

Top Bottom