• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Land removed from the eShop

Anyone going to E3? If you bump into Reggie, ask him why the heck this has been removed from purchase on the eShop without the courtesy of an explanation.

Is the #miiquality person here? S/he has some clout. How about starting something like #eShopNintendoland and spamming NoA's Twitter feed? My import Wii U is on its way and I was hoping to get this as a download.

If any Gaffer on here has an eShop download code for the game (I believe a number were given out at launch with the consoles somewhere, I'd be willing to buy it from you).

maxcriden

Anyone going to E3? If you bump into Reggie, ask him why the heck this has been removed from purchase on the eShop without the courtesy of an explanation.

Is the #miiquality person here? S/he has some clout. How about starting something like #eShopNintendoland and spamming NoA's Twitter feed? My import Wii U is on its way and I was hoping to get this as a download.

If any Gaffer on here has an eShop download code for the game (I believe a number were given out at launch with the consoles somewhere, I'd be willing to buy it from you).

Good idea! Send a private message to Tyeforce, he's the #miiquality guy.

Experien

I would totally buy Nintendo Land on my Wii U if it was up. Actually Day One I considered that but I knew I wouldn't get much for the game selling it. :/

edit: I think the reason was to sell physical copies with a controller to have in-store appeal?

E-phonk

Banned
When I first saw this my idea was they were going to release the different minigames separately as 5$/€ games, iOS style. Making the hub automatically download ala wiiU sports and having the option to buy the different games.

Since they haven't done this yet, it's just a strange decision all round.

Sorry for thread necromancy, but I'm wanting to have Nintendoland digitally on my Wii U if I can. Can anyone confirm that if I buy the digital download code for Nintendoland from here http://www.game.co.uk/en/nintendo-land-173013 that it will work?

I assume it must, and it'll just act as if its always been on my account and I'd be able to re-download it whenever I want.

So weird that we never found out why they pulled it from the official eShop. Maybe there was some music licensing issue or something?

me0wish

Sorry for thread necromancy, but I'm wanting to have Nintendoland digitally on my Wii U if I can. Can anyone confirm that if I buy the digital download code for Nintendoland from here http://www.game.co.uk/en/nintendo-land-173013 that it will work?

I assume it must, and it'll just act as if its always been on my account and I'd be able to re-download it whenever I want.

So weird that we never found out why they pulled it from the official eShop. Maybe there was some music licensing issue or something?

As long as you have a pal WiiU, I don't see why wouldn't it work.

Otaku Coder

Neo Member

If you have a British (maybe other EU consoles work too?) WiiU then yes. American? Nope.

Yeah I'm in the UK. Almost 100% sure it wouldn't work in non-EU/non-Austrailian countries as it will be the digital PAL version of the game.

Ochi

Neo Member
E3: Nintendo Land is a Nintendo world championship game.

BELIEVE.

That or maybe they're gonna do a wiisports/wiifit/Nintendo land ultra bundle

Top Bottom