• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Yeah they finally acknowledged it with an official notice. Are you on Android?

Also, does anyone ever get this issue where when the game is "calling home" (like after clearing a mission and it's communicating with the server), it hangs for almost 30 seconds? When it happens during my special missions it pisses me off so much.
Yeah Android. Been doing it on and off for the last couple days.

Not 30 seconds but it does hang sometimes for me.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
So I'm working on trying to upgrade my cards. Currently I have:

- Marvel Zombies #2 (rank 3) Mythical - dodge 8.5%, cooldown 8.5%, crit dmg 5.1%, ignore defense 5.4%, movement speed 5.7%, all attack 6%

- Civil War #3 (rank 4) Mythical - cooldown 9%, crowd control 9%, max hp 5.1%, movement speed 5.4%, mind resist 5.7%, energy attack 6%

- 1872 #1 (rank 3) Heroic - attack speed 6.5%, movement speed 6.5%, dodge 5.1%, cooldown 5.4%

- Amazing Spider-Man #535 (rank 5) Heroic - max hp 7.5%, attack speed 7.5%, phsyical attack 5.1%, cooldown 5.4%

- Loki Agent of Asgard #17 (rank 4) Mythical - all attack 9%, cooldown 9%, max hp 5.1%, physical defense 5.7%, physical attack 6%

I have a:

- Groot #5 (rank 7) Mythical - crit dmg 11%, ignore defense 11%, fire resist 5.1%, movement speed 5.4%, lightning resist 5.7%, all attack 6%

and

- Star-Lord #2 (rank 2) Legendary - Ignore defense 7%, crit rate 7%, physical attack 5.1%, lightning resist 5.4%, phsyical defense 5.7%

Should I replace the 2 heroic cards (1872 and spiderman) with the groot and star-lord even though I'd be dropping my cooldown reduction, since I'd be gaining ignore defense?

Last day to spend your tokens!!!

So I'm working on trying to upgrade my cards. Currently I have:

I have a:

Should I replace the 2 heroic cards (1872 and spiderman) with the groot and star-lord even though I'd be dropping my cooldown reduction, since I'd be gaining ignore defense?

Yeah, those would be the ones to replace. You'd still have a good amount of SCD with your remaining cards, and HE will be a viable ISO set for you again. Going forward though, you'll want all your card upgrades to have both SCD and IDef on them.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Last day to spend your tokens!!!

Yeah, those would be the ones to replace. You'd still have a good amount of SCD with your remaining cards, and HE will be a viable ISO set for you again. Going forward though, you'll want all your card upgrades to have both SCD and IDef on them.

Cool, thanks. Yeah, I figured that would be the ultimate goal. Lately I've neglected upgrading my cards, sadly. I bought tokens twice to go for the event card just to see, but of course I only got a couple heroic ones.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Been playing since january (stopped for like a month though), just got my first tier-2, captain marvel.
And what a difference it makes, where I would struggle to get to the boss in 11-1 and then fail, now I solo it no problem.

Feels good to finally be able to do harder content.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Man I'm so close to finally finishing the Dr. Strange epic quest. Stupid rank 6 BAM is expensive as shit.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Timeline battle is so weird man, I don't understand how some of these teams get matched up with me.

I refuse to believe that a tier-2 team with a carnage, captain sharon and dr strange somehow would ever have the same amount of points as me.
This seriously happens way too often.

ezekial45

Banned
I HATE every player in Timeline battle that uses Sharon Carter and Dr. Strange as the leads for the teams. It's impossible to even get a hit in.

Sinatar

I HATE every player in Timeline battle that uses Sharon Carter and Dr. Strange as the leads for the teams. It's impossible to even get a hit in.

Time to add one more...

RP7YqiM.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just started messing around in this. Is there a GAF alliance?

NeoGAF Capes. Be sure to stay active though, as space is limited.

I've hit a wall at the 1200 Norn stones requirement. I totally want a better Strange, but I'm still stuck around 700, and I don't see that going up any time soon.

You may want to consider saving up for one of those chaos norn package sales. For 1500 crystals you'll get the remaining amount of norns you need.

My guess would be symbiotes, simply going off the fact that Spider-Man Homecoming comes out first week of July and the tie-in update would be the week before that (end of June).

Sinatar

Give Punisher a symbiote uniform based on the classic what if comic and try and fix that useless ass character.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

45f5b6a45ebe408090199971ab969825.png

*Seven months ago*

92a3d92457384b5d9993cfa946a7a42e.png

Of course, it could be something else, but I don't want to dig through 1000+ tweets to find out.

mreddie

What do you need?

Catch up on all the updates, I made that OP back in school and Photoshop, home comp no photoshop and I'm out of school.

God, so many fucking updates.

Obviously, I also took out the last line concerning the X-Men ban which I took out now.

mreddie

Tell me what images you need and I'll put them together.

Just the promotional images from the updates only because I think the characters icons are hard to find, those I had capture from my phone when the game came out.

I think I'm just gonna retire this OT and have you do the next one because I haven't updated this in forever.

Top Bottom