• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ec1b6.gif

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
CHEEZMO™;35387071 said:
So it's okay to be racist as long as there's no one of the targeted race around to hear you?
Not really the same. A person with down syndrome likely would not be able to even comprehend any jokes made about them. At least not those I've dealt with.
As long as you don't laugh in their face, I don't see the issue.

wtfisthisplace2.gif

*right click, save as*

Lirlond

CHEEZMO™;35383823 said:
All day errday d(^_^)b

There's a couple here. Been thinking about an OT for all his stuff - needs more exposure IMO.

If we're talking about furry musicians I prefer Casey Lalondes stuff to Renards.

Zeppu

http://i.imgur.com/1i2cG.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sometimes, when chatting online, people write 'k' when agreeing with someone. Many think it's short for 'OK', but in reality they're looking for KKK members so they can go have a few beers and stuff. Please boycott all sites where 'k' is allowed. You could be saving someone's life.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
No, he was just coincidentally filming while he drove.
Of course it's fake.

Edit: Okay so the video description says he saw it coming and dug out his camera. I still say it's fake.

whats fake?
are you saying the fast car is a hoax?

i mean it could well be staged, that would explain the camera, but why say its fake?

Wimps

No, he was just coincidentally filming while he drove.
Of course it's fake.

Edit: Okay so the video description says he saw it coming and dug out his camera. I still say it's fake.

If you could read you'd see the part where the guy with the camera said he ''knew the guy'' driving in the Corvette.

It's staged, not fake.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sorry, no.

Edit: no one's going to tell me why it's supposed to be funny or racist that "a black kid has a knife"? No?

I wasn't being sarcastic with my question. Just is a joke about all the minor/subtle racist things in media over generations. Oh, the black character died first, that sort of thing... The cover art may not be overtly racist, but it's easy to make a joke about it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

eso76

Yeah, the difference between "lol black people" and "lol down syndrome" is that it is very, very likely that no-one with down syndrome is reading GAF.
If they aren't offended, you shouldn't be either.

Quick, let's make fun of blind people ! that opens lots of possibilities !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom