• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Meh, it feels like I won't get that Firion this banner. Got a Guy, so that's something at least.

Actually I've noticed while doing story quests, that a lot of time I can't fulfill all of the requests to get all of the lapis. More often than not I am lacking a specific attack. I guess I'll just complete the story missions and come back to them later when I got the right moves to get all of the lapis.

Alkez

So my buddy is watching the video of the new update, and the crystal change is coming for 4 and 5 stars! We get a 10+1 pull for a total download celebration and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUdzXvXiUso&feature=youtu.be

Lyrian you analytical genius! For anyone who missed it Lyrian laid out his thesis for me yesterday and after reading it I completely agreed with it (along with some others I believe). I said we have a 50% chance for the whole change, but was completely behind the 4* change. Can't believe we actually got it though!

Also I told y'all we were likely to get something for the downloads and that they were probably waiting for the next update conference.

bonkeng

My last troll rainbow was way back during Luneth's banner, a Fabulous Cecil.

Since then, pulled 8 rainbows all 5* bases. I'm just happy that by next week, I won't ever be trolled ever again.

c-murph

My last troll rainbow was way back during Luneth's banner, a Fabulous Cecil.

Since then, pulled 8 rainbows all 5* bases. I'm just happy that by next week, I won't ever be trolled ever again.

I got nine rainbows. Five trolls. Ended up with Lightning, Lightning, Elza, DKC. Shit sucks. But I move on.

Alkez

So apparently auto refresh from Soluna Ring stacks? Going to have to try get 2 Cupid Lunas then. With my current Ling build she'll be getting 75 mp back per turn. Her aoe mp skills costs 64 lol.

c-murph

So apparently auto refresh from Soluna Ring stacks? Going to have to try get 2 Cupid Lunas then. With my current Ling build she'll be getting 75 mp back per turn. Her aoe mp skills costs 64 lol.

Yes, sir. Put it on character with auto-refresh for even more refreshy powers... or save them for Tilith the ultimate killer.

Xion86

Buddy i need a normal cod, just thorned mace, magi robe, muscle belts and hp+15% materias

Nothing Francy.

Edit: welcome back ippo! Glad yo see you buddy.

Is this okay? Let me know if the 4 HP Materias are too much and can swap one out with something else. Also, which summon do you want her with?

VyZ5Ng5l.png

CHWrYqtl.png

chrono01

Hey guys!

No, I'm not dead, despite my time with FFBE being limited the last while (been busy, and other gatcha games, namely FE, have been consuming a lot of my free time). I'm excited to see the crystal change coming next week, though. It's actually a lot sooner than I thought it would be, so that's great to see.

I don't have time right now to comb through the thread, so to all of those with amazing pulls, congrats! To those who were unfortunate, I am sorry. Do not despair, your time will come!

Anyway, I'm going to check this thread in the morning when I have time (just about to call it a day now). Nice to see a lot of usual faces still lurking the thread, as well as some newcomers!

Alkez

Hey guys!

No, I'm not dead

Lol. I've been seeing you in the FE thread but didn't want to ask if you were coming back or not. New game threads are bit less casual in my experience. Good to see you back :)

Yes, sir. Put it on character with auto-refresh for even more refreshy powers... or save them for Tilith the ultimate killer.

O wow...that's so broken with Tilith...

Xion86

Nice to see you are still here Chrono :)

Great news regarding the change with how the pulls work! Is it confirmed for the end of this month then?

bonkeng

I got nine rainbows. Five trolls. Ended up with Lightning, Lightning, Elza, DKC. Shit sucks. But I move on.

Yeah, that rate is kinda bad. Less than 50% chance of 5* base per rainbow.

I've pulled 15 rainbows so far, with 3 trolls (Cecil, Garnet, WoL).

The chance of a rainbow appearing might still be the same, but at least we know it'll be a 5* base. Any 5* base is better than being trolled by a 3* or 4* base unit. I'd take Delita over Zidane or WoL any day.

Hey guys!

No, I'm not dead, despite my time with FFBE being limited the last while (been busy, and other gatcha games, namely FE, have been consuming a lot of my free time). I'm excited to see the crystal change coming next week, though. It's actually a lot sooner than I thought it would be, so that's great to see.

I don't have time right now to comb through the thread, so to all of those with amazing pulls, congrats! To those who were unfortunate, I am sorry. Do not despair, your time will come!

Anyway, I'm going to check this thread in the morning when I have time (just about to call it a day now). Nice to see a lot of usual faces still lurking the thread, as well as some newcomers!

Nice of you to drop by.

Nice to see you are still here Chrono :)

Great news regarding the change with how the pulls work! Is it confirmed for the end of this month then?

Not end of this month. It's coming on the 23rd, right after maintenance. Just like Lyrian predicted.

Pachimari

Next week.

Anyway, is the change that we will have a higher chance of getting gold and rainbows? And the rainbows are guaranteed 5* units so no more trolls?

Flambe

Ugh blew 15 tickets for absolutely nothing but crap 3 stars and five off banner troll golds :/ THEN I check gaf and see crystal change incoming.. double ugh. Greg just wants a fucking TM from Leon

I'm still at five rainbows pulled total. Some of you pulled so many more it's ridiculous. I feel like I'm due for one...... Maybe when Noctis gets put on the voting banner I'll finally get em!

Xion86

Not end of this month. It's coming on the 23rd, right after maintenance. Just like Lyrian predicted.

Next week.

Anyway, is the change that we will have a higher chance of getting gold and rainbows? And the rainbows are guaranteed 5* units so no more trolls?

Ah I read 23rd earlier but wasn't sure if that was confirmed. Nice! So maybe Daily pulls until that time then and then go for the 11 pull and few tickets.
Daily pull was Ingus, not bad.

So Lyrian is like our Oracle then ;)

c-murph

Yeah, that rate is kinda bad. Less than 50% chance of 5* base per rainbow.

I've pulled 15 rainbows so far, with 3 trolls (Cecil, Garnet, WoL).

The chance of a rainbow appearing might still be the same, but at least we know it'll be a 5* base. Any 5* base is better than being trolled by a 3* or 4* base unit. I'd take Delita over Zidane or WoL any day.

I'd wish they bump that shit. If even just a few points of a percentage.

I'm still at five rainbows pulled total. Some of you pulled so many more it's ridiculous. I feel like I'm due for one...... Maybe when Noctis gets put on the voting banner I'll finally get em!

Yeah, I feel like I'm overdue for one too. Hopefully, it'll be an upcoming new release to keep up with the power curve.

Celegus

Somehow I'm 3/3 for not troll rainbows but it's still pretty nerve-wracking to bust one of those open. So happy to see the change and all that other stuff is coming so soon though! I really didn't think it would be already, but that's super exciting.

My wife's reaction to seeing the FF II banner: "They put David Bowie in this game?!"

c-murph

Somehow I'm 3/3 for not troll rainbows but it's still pretty nerve-wracking to bust one of those open. So happy to see the change and all that other stuff is coming so soon though! I really didn't think it would be already, but that's super exciting.

My wife's reaction to seeing the FF II banner: "They put David Bowie in this game?!"

I wish they'd put David Bowie in the game.

Rixa

My rainbow totals are
3/8 trolls
- Golbez (First time Lightning was introduced during her banner)
- Snow (2nd Lightning banner first week when L was _not_ in as banner unit)
- Refia during some banner

Base 5* are all during their banners, so 0 off banner 5*
- Gilgamesh
- Lightning
- Noctis
- Noctis
- Ace

Having those great base 5* I don't feel _so_ bad about troll rainbows. Ofc trolls suck :D.

My guess is that Gacha pull rates will still be about same, thus having around 1.5% for rainbow. But Iam really happy to get rid of those fucking Troll Golds. They suck.

Zalasta

Minor complaint, but I find it annoying that some events count toward the vortex daily quest but others don't (SoM did but not the Dreadnought). I wish there is a consistency rather than guess work.

EDIT: 3 troll rainbow vs. 2 real rainbow. So not really great percentage for me.

Syntsui

I don't think the 15% HP materia is possible to get without 5 mages with 600+ Mag.

This event is annoying for the sake of being annoying.

Alkez

Spent 7 tickets. Got 1 Cupid Luna. On the last ticket I got regular Luna lol. Biggest troll. O well, about to see John Wick 2 now. Hopefully will be good.

AkumaNiko

So I decided to log on today for the update and was greeted with a summons ticket

Ae0GlsIl.png

Hmmm rainbow on a single pull? Probably trash

Wt8j0TNl.png

wilstreak

Something surprising happen to me today.

3rd pull from ticket give me rainbow, hoping emperor, turns out it is Mercedes.
So sad and angry but decide to pull a little more.

at 5th pull got yellow crystal (well my aim is Leon anyway), and then it change to rainbow and Emperor. Yay!

Would be better if there isn't that troll rainbow incident though. And if it is troll, please make it Agrias.

I currently have 2340 lapis, so maybe I can save up another 2500 to do a 10+1 pull on the FFII banner before the event ends?

just do it after they implement new crystal system, don't want to get trolled by rainbow.

Xion86

Just voted Gilgamesh (would love another chance of getting him for his TM), Gaffgarion (2nd TM would be lovely), Shadow
Cecil really :p

Syntsui

Another troll gold, now Snow. I'm more than convinced that they treat the 4* rates differently than the 5* in regards to the banner units. It's not 50/50, the amount of off banner golds are absurdly high considering my experience and every single pull video on YouTube.

One pull and one Leon. I'm good for this banner. So ELT got the boss to a sliver of health before he wiped me as I didn't want to heal anyone. That is not going to be an easy reward to get.

Edit: ah shit never mind its no white magic I thought it said no healing. Bring Luka or Tilith and you're good.

Dark Fina friend finally showed up and I got the no white magic reward

Noctis
Exdeath
Ariana(with dual cast)
Rain
Cecil
Dark Fina friend

dem thundaga chains put in work

Oy, finally beat ELT after 6 tries. That whole level is a bear since I've focused so heavily on my DPS units.

I'm not too proud to admit that I smoke bombed my way through most of the level, only fighting enough enemies in the first room to use my LB three times. I didn't get the no KO or no white magic rewards, but I'm okay with that. I just wanted the moogle and lapis anyway.

I rearranged some of my gear to get my Exdeath up to 550 MAG and brought along Primm who is at 430 MAG, and they were the all-star damage dealers. Otherwise, I had Cecil to absorb the brunt of the attacks and Refia doing dual-Curaja pretty much every round. I brought along a friend Noctis to use the fire flask in the first round and got lucky when it put all the bombs to sleep so none of them had the chance to self-destruct.

The fight still took me a good 20 minutes, and it was quite enjoyable facing down such a challenge.

bonkeng

One pull and one Leon. I'm good for this banner. So ELT got the boss to a sliver of health before he wiped me as I didn't want to heal anyone. That is not going to be an easy reward to get.

Edit: ah shit never mind its no white magic I thought it said no healing. Bring Luka or Tilith and you're good.

Shit. Here I am with 3 Luka, all still at 4* and level 1.

And I only have 1 mage Exdeath and half a mage Ramza :/

Chinner

Banned
I don't even care about troll rainbows. Troll gold crystals are worse because eight their frequency.

Had 4 fake gold trolls today. All the big hits, Shadow and Russell.

Dandte

Exdeath (no tms) / majin fina (dw tm)
Cecil (no tms) / refia (no tms)
WoL (no tms) / Bonkengs OP Noctis (thx buddy)

Elt was super easy, except for the no white magic part. I guess i need a healer with abilitys like tillith?

bonkeng

Exdeath (no tms) / majin fina (dw tm)
Cecil (no tms) / refia (no tms)
WoL (no tms) / Bonkengs OP Noctis (thx buddy)

Elt was super easy, except for the no white magic part. I guess i need a healer with abilitys like tillith?

Lol you're welcome. Although I didn't think he'd help much.

Luka should be the best healer since her heal is an ability.

you know its really weird how there's no 3 or even 4 star mage that can compete with Exdeath, we've had the guy for a while now, let's get some variety.

Coppanuva

So... I completed a mag 30% TM yesterday, but when I go to fuse that shantotto into another one of mine it's not showing the 5% TM boost there and I get a warning about fusing away a trust mastered unit. Did they get rid of that? Is there a reason to keep this one around other than the extra trust drops? Been a while since I had a TM unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom