• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MixPot - Watch Xbox E3/Daily on Mixer? Rare Replay (& more) - FREE

jmizzal

Well, I'll try again but I watched on X1, PC, phone, I even typed in the chat, answered the polls... I think I'm fucked. xD

It's just recently I was thinking to buy Rare Replay so I really wanted to get it for free, but it's ok.

Good luck everyone to get it!

They say it can take up to a week, they also say on the mixer site where they talk about the rewards in the FAQ if you dont get your rewards you can contact support. So i'll wait til after E3 end of the week if I dont have anything i'm contacting support.

SenkiDala

They say it can take up to a week, they also say on the mixer site where they talk about the rewards in the FAQ if you dont get your rewards you can contact support. So i'll wait til after E3 end of the week if I dont have anything i'm contacting support.

Ok thanks. :) I took a capture when I was watching earlier today, so I'll have a proof. :p

WiseguyMVP

Just got most of the downloads except for Halo Wars dlc & Hawken starter pack. Never picked up Rare Replay so this was a pleasant surprise.

ephemeral

I watched the daily today almost from start to finish but I didn't get any games yet. Are you supposed to be notified on the mixer site?

VeeP

How long are you suppose to watch the daily show? The whole thing? I probably watched about an hour's worth yesterday. Would that be enough to unlock the mix pot?

Just logged into mixer With my Ms account. Got the final station, the warthog in fh3 and rare replay!

Can't argue with that!!

Edit: UK btw.

Gorki247

Just got most of the downloads except for Halo Wars dlc & Hawken starter pack. Never picked up Rare Replay so this was a pleasant surprise.

Do you own Halo Wars and Hawken? If not, you won't be able to see the DLC. You'll need to go into your storage settings. There is an option there to review any 'stray' content like that.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Nice. I got The Final Station, the Warthog for FH3 and Rare Replay!

... too bad I don't own an Xbox One. I would have liked to play Banjo-Kazooie. Oh well.

yatesl

I don't actually have an Xbox One, but my account is linked to a family member's at their home.

Do I get a message or anything, or should the games just appear on theirs?

Ventara

Nothing yet. How long do I need to watch? Already have my Microsoft account linked (it was linked automatically).

Edit: I'm logging in with my Microsoft account. Should I actually make a Mixer account?

Kei-

Nothing yet. How long do I need to watch? Already have my Microsoft account linked (it was linked automatically).

Edit: I'm logging in with my Microsoft account. Should I actually make a Mixer account?

If you make your account by linking your Microsoft account, it ties it to your XBL account automatically. There is no option in your account management to link it to "Xbox Account" or anything after that. However, I made my account using my Microsoft account automatically and watched the daily show yesterday on both PC and X1, still haven't received anything. Watching again today.

sugarman

I've been keeping an incognito tab open at work with mixer playing and I come back to it to see I got Rare Replay, Final Station and E3 Mixpot. Fuckin sweeet.

Flux

So it might take up to a day? Alright, guess I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I got Rare Replay like within an hour from the stream ending. The other things have popped up sporadically. I have them all now, a little notification goes to Beam and the games appear in your Ready to Install list.

When I turned on my Xbox today I got this constant calvacade of "Ready to Play" notifications lol. Gotta love that Rare Replay!

Looking forward to checking it out, haven't played a lot of Rare games in the past.

Xbudz

Day 3 of watching and nothing for me.

I wonder if it has to do with the "Home" Xbox function. My main box isn't set as my home console.

Ventara

Yes! Just got a pop-up telling me Rare Replay is now mine! Was pretty much the only thing I really wanted, so I'm happy.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Do you need to be on the console watching it for it to count? I been watching it through the website.

I just got the pop-up for Rare Replay and I've only been watching it on the website (don't have an Xbox One yet). I checked my account too and I now own it. Thanks for the freebie MS!

Kei-

Also just had Rare Replay pop for me, i mostly want that and Forza Horizon warthog.

Edit: Final Station and Forza Warthog popped

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FINALLY, I got the 3 things as well.

Now I'll have Rare Replay ready for when if I ever get a X1.

i got the mixpot for today. Only difference is that I left my xbox on after the show was over for a long time till now when it finally popped up

I got no time to explain today but still no final station ( definitely over 18 so that can't be it lol) I was wondering since I have the 2hr trial downloaded, if maybe they think I have the game already, and that's why I haven't gotten it :(.

ktroopa

Just got my mixpot, Rare replay and others have mentioned. I watched the daily show today and yesterday (just left it on) disconnected a few times and rejoined. Got my free stuff just now. Im in the UK

Top Bottom