• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Official Trailer 1

Should Superman eventually appear in the trailers?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3Xg8jgy.gif

JwXbZsz.gif

9ukSvcd.gif

ZYkSsVy.gif

Afluie6.gif

Dakkzsd.gif

h75V2Jl.gif

C0lSGn7.gif

Ya know, at times, it really does feel like Neogaf is the complete opposite of everything else in terms of hype.

Nearly every reaction I've seen for this trailer has been positive, with slight reservations. They just really love seeing these characters together on the big screen.

Then I come on Neogaf and most of the replies are "it's shit", "looks bland", "boring", etc.

It's interesting, really.

I think it looks cool and fun.

BadAss2961

Ya know, at times, it really does feel like Neogaf is the complete opposite of everything else in terms of hype.

Nearly every reaction I've seen for this trailer has been positive, with slight reservations. They just really love seeing these characters together on the big screen.

Then I come on Neogaf and most of the replies are "it's shit", "looks bland", "boring", etc.

They're waiting for RT to tell them it's okay to like the movie.

Ashhong

How does she stop so abruptly? It looks weird that she isn't sliding.

Are you serious? Lol

Maybe she planted her feet into the ground a bit to prevent sliding. Who cares...

Gifs are the silent killers of movies. Nobody would ever notice this stuff in the movie

The Kree

Banned

At least you know what life is like outside of NeoGAF.

Well it seems a lot of posters are in a competition to make the greatest shit post in the thread. So it doesn't surprise me.

Davey Cakes

I just don't know.

It looks okay. Could be a lot of fun. But, I've been burnt by BvS and Suicide Squad. I really want to give DC a chance with Wonder Woman and Justice League, but they have a lot of work to do to, at the very least, to catch my attention as much as the Marvel movies have.

I'm a tough audience. I barely care for comic book movies. The Captain America trilogy is my favorite thing in the genre currently, and I consider it stiff competition. We'll see.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
The only good things in this trailer were Gal Gadot and Aquaman. Probably still going to go see it, but hopefully the next trailer brings the excitement.

Cyborg looks terribad still but otherwise I liked the trailer. Aquaman is going to be a stand out I think. Wasn't expecting that kind of personality for him.

Famassu

This looked pretty crappy. The trailer had some striking shots (not like that has been too much of a problem in Snyder's films) but the CGI looked kinda bad & overused (though I guess that can still improve in the next 6+ months) and overall it just looked ridiculous and wannabe-epic-y in all the wrong ways (I mean, does a Justice League movie REALLY need a massive, LOTRish epic army battle scenario?). A few possibly cool combat scenes though a lot of those looked wonky as well (Aquaman jumping from on top of the batmobile, the slow-fast-mo etc.).

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Well, it looks like a Zack Snyder movie.

Aquaman looks awesome (words I never thought I'd utter, and I don't even hate Aquaman), and I'm a huge fan of The Flash and Wonder Woman, and I think Affleck is doing a great job as Batman, but fuck if I just can't get excited for a Zack Snyder movie. And I'm someone who loved 300 and Watchmen, and own the Director's Cut of the latter on Blu Ray. MoS and BvS just didn't do it for me. Suicide Squad was entertaining and forgettable, and lord knows I want Wonder Woman to be really good, as I love the character, but "fool me once," and all that.

As usual, it looked stylish as fuck, so at the very least, it will be pretty to look at. Hopefully the rest of the movie is entertaining.

That episode never ceases to crack me up.

The Kree

Banned
This looked pretty crappy. The trailer had some striking shots (not like that has been too much of a problem in Snyder's films) but the CGI looked kinda bad & overused (though I guess that can still improve in the next 6+ months) and overall it just looked ridiculous and wannabe-epic-y in all the wrong ways (I mean, does a Justice League movie REALLY need a massive, LOTRish epic army battle scenario?). A few possibly cool combat scenes though a lot of those looked wonky as well (Aquaman jumping from on top of the batmobile, the slow-fast-mo etc.).

We already saw what the one-on-ones look like. They've cranked the power levels up to such a degree that any one of them could stop an army by themselves. There probably aren't a lot of places left to go, action wise.

Famassu

Shitting on DC is the in thing these days.
Such a butthurt fanboyish thing to say. People don't shit on DC when there's no reason to. DCs TV offerings have been pretty ok, sometimes even being pretty great and people generally are fairly positive on what they do in the TV-lands. Their movies just suck bad or are mediocre at best, so that's why negativity surrounds DC. It's not "in" for no reason.

I don't love Cyborg's look at all...
It's fair to be skeptical based on the DCEU's run this far, I think. I wasn't really wowed by this trailer, but hey. We'll see how it turns out.

Does Barry strike a pose during the second laser shot?! Lol, that's damn funny. Dude knows he is too damn fast so he just messes with the Parademon. The best part is that one push from DCEU Flash is pretty powerful. Knocked a parademon (a fodder but whatever) to the next room through double doors is kind of impressive from my view, lol.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Does Barry strike a pose during the second laser shot?! Lol, that's damn funny. Dude knows he is too damn fast so he just messes with the Parademon. The best part is that one push from DCEU Flash is pretty powerful. Knocked a parademon (a fodder but whatever) to the next room through double doors is kind of impressive from my view, lol.

Comic book Flash could do waayyyyy worse to that Parademon!

Alienfan

Suicide Squad had great trailers, BvS had terrible ones. Both ended up being awful movies. So it's hard to say how this will turn out, but that trailer was baaad.

I still have high hopes for James Wan's Aqua Man somewhat saving the DC cinematic Universe shit train (if WW isn't good that is)

Slaythe

Such a butthurt fanboyish thing to say. People don't shit on DC when there's no reason to. DCs TV offerings have been pretty ok, sometimes even being pretty great and people generally are fairly positive on what they do in the TV-lands. Their movies just suck bad or are mediocre at best, so that's why negativity surrounds DC. It's not "in" for no reason.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Holy shit.

I'm not even sure if this is serious. The TV shows , or the CW shows rather, are not "great" by any means.

Forkball

Particle Effects: The Movie

Not feeling it at all. Are they going the "Earth is being invaded by a faceless army" route ala Avengers? Loki at least was charismatic and anchored that aspect of the story, but I'm not sure if this film will have someone like that. Not to mention the concept of a Justice League without Superman just feels incomplete. I dunno, I just feel like it can be done better.

sarcastor

i like it how the trailer makes every one badass, even Batman.

If i didn't know anything about comic books, I can definitely say the Justice League would kick the Avengers ass.

But then again they have a Greek goddess, an alien, a cyborg, king of the water people and a guy who can run faster than everything (even lint)

I thought the trailer was really good tbh got me excited to see the film even though I've been down on the DCEU as a whole. Hopefully this movie lives up to the trailer.

Indelible

The trailer was really well done but it is hard for me to get excited for anything made by Zack Snyder. I will wait for reviews before I get my hopes ups, BvS really soured me on the DCEU.

i like it how the trailer makes every one badass, even Batman.

If i didn't know anything about comic books, I can definitely say the Justice League would kick the Avengers ass.

But then again they have a Greek goddess, an alien, a cyborg, king of the water people and a guy who can run faster than everything (even lint)

its basically cyborg vs iron man, i dunno how they compare
superman vs hulk? draw
wonder woman vs all human pansies , ww wins
martian manhunter vs vision, i dunno the limit of vision's powers but he's been pretty darn terrible in his 2 movies so far, so manhunter here
flash vs quicksilver, flash eats him alive
then captain vs

hell who am i kidding batman beats them all
short circuits iron man, creates a serum to make hulk transform back and then sends him to jupiter, closes thors wormhole on him trapping him in their for eternity,slaps vision to a giant magnet the size of the moon, desnt even notice the existence the arrow person and the scissor kick woman, blah blah blah
basically he's batman and he wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom