• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

I just noticed that the Zelda statue is back in stock, so I did a quick search of all of my games and found 14 codes. That's only 3500 points. :(

I've had a total of 19310 points and not spent any of them.

canocha

Yeah!

75CAL.jpg

With my luck i'll get nothing...

zoukka

So I won one of the 3 special 3DS's. I live in Finland so do I have to find a mate in britain to get it, or will they ship it to my country?

Edit: I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE A RESPOND because in five days I'll just lose the prize :(

So I won one of the 3 special 3DS's. I live in Finland so do I have to find a mate in britain to get it, or will they ship it to my country?

Edit: I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE A RESPOND because in five days I'll just lose the prize :(

I can't answer the first question so I suggest you ask them?

However, if you need a UK postal address for it to be sent to I would happily give you mine so I could send it on to you so that you don't miss out.

PM me if you require my assistance.

Wichu

While we're on the topic, did the 1st round winners get any sort of confirmation e-mail after they put in their address? I haven't heard anything about it since the initial notification...

zoukka

I can't answer the first question so I suggest you ask them?

However, if you need a UK postal address for it to be sent to I would happily give you mine so I could send it on to you so that you don't miss out.

PM me if you require my assistance.

Very kind of you, but I already found a friend in UK who can do the deed :)

Also are these models as limited as it says in the site? As in are there any more made/sold after this campaign? If not, I'd imagine they will become very expensive at some point in time.

Very kind of you, but I already found a friend in UK who can do the deed :)

Also are these models as limited as it says in the site? As in are there any more made/sold after this campaign? If not, I'd imagine they will become very expensive at some point in time.

Jolly good :).

I expect they are but they are doing it in waves just to spread out the workload of dealing with sending them out etc.

Murkas

While we're on the topic, did the 1st round winners get any sort of confirmation e-mail after they put in their address? I haven't heard anything about it since the initial notification...

Don't know about the first round but I got a confirmation when I put in my address.

I've got a spare Disaster: Day of Crisis code, it's almost about to expire but apparently I've already registered the game. First one to enter the code below gets the stars.

VKLCPJ9CGSF3GC1J

Edit: And it's gone.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
So, has anyone received their Kid Icarus cards yet?
They seem to be taking an extremely long time to come.....
I'm sure I've received larger stuff in less time...

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
My zelda statue arrived today!

Amazing, given the size of the thing, considering the Kid Icarus cards that I ordered 1 month earlier are still yet to appear.

axisofweevils

Inevitable pics follow -

3585/3800:

dscf3020z.jpg

Size comparison with my avatar:

dscf3524j.jpg

Front view:

dscf3530t.jpg

Zornica

Banned
They are numbered oO. nice. and only 200 left :(
Is this made out of metal? couldn't find it in the star catalog
now I wish I wouldn't have wasted my stars on wii points :7

Oxx

Member since July 2002. Crikey.

110 items/24670 stars

Remember when you used to get stars just for visiting the homepage?

Shiggy

Member since July 2002. Crikey.

110 items/24670 stars

Remember when you used to get stars just for visiting the homepage?

Those were some nice times...
Does anyone remember when you were able to get MP3 downloads for stars, wonder when that partnership ended.

June 2002

139 items / 34790 stars

A lot of missed daily bonus, some missed games (due to codes missing or not working, a few lost to expiration too)

Speaking of old things, anyone remember the badges? It was like achievements...for Nintendo VIP 24:7. Speaking of which the VIP den...its still downloadable...

Also treasures, like each game would come with a few wallpapers etc...its a shame they stopped with that.

It's still blowing my mind that a few of us registered ten years ago!
That is a hell of a lot of disappointment :lol

Those were some nice times...
Does anyone remember when you were able to get MP3 downloads for stars, wonder when that partnership ended.

Yep! I always wished we would get full soundtracks then one day they finally put one up.
Mario Galaxy!
Did I get it?
.....No.
:(

June 2002
Speaking of old things, anyone remember the badges? It was like achievements...for Nintendo VIP 24:7. Speaking of which the VIP den...its still downloadable...

Also treasures, like each game would come with a few wallpapers etc...its a shame they stopped with that.

I was looking through my Treasures earlier. That's a huge amount of wallpapers! I'm guessing they were all a tiny resolution. I'm gonna go back to see if I can still get any of them.

Heh the VIP 24:7 takes me back. I used to post in the Forum they had set up on the site. It was pretty cool, I really missed it when it got removed.

Thanks for reminding me of the days when nintendo.co.uk was in German.

I did somehow manage to find a contact detail as I complained about Zelda Oracles taking so long to come out. The person that got back to me was very much "I don't know why its not out either. Its been ready for ages".

aeroslash

WOW. When has club nintendo become so good? The Zelda and Mario figurines are awesome! Guess i won't be in time to get one.

One question i have: What games do i have to register to get stars? Only nintendo ones, or third party games also account for that?
I have like 20 Wii games and i don't have registered even one.

Shiggy

WOW. When has club nintendo become so good? The Zelda and Mario figurines are awesome! Guess i won't be in time to get one.

One question i have: What games do i have to register to get stars? Only nintendo ones, or third party games also account for that?
I have like 20 Wii games and i don't have registered even one.

For pre-3DS titles: All Nintendo-published titles.
With 3DS titles there are also 3rd party titles with a code.

bild.jpeg

Félicitations!

Nous vous avons précédemment informé qu'en enregistrant Xenoblade Chronicles, Pandora's Tower et The Last Story, vous étiez éligible pour recevoir des pièces commémoratives Club Nintendo à l'effigie de ces trois RPG en édition limitée.
Nous sommes heureux de vous annoncer que vous pourrez recevoir ces pièces commémoratives Club Nintendo. Veuillez nous laisser un peu de temps pour nous assurer du bon déroulement de l'envoi de ce prix.

Vous recevrez un autre e-mail durant la première semaine du mois de juin avec des instructions pour nous faire parvenir les détails concernant votre adresse de livraison. Gardez un œil sur votre boîte e-mail !

Nous vous remercions pour votre patience et nous espérons que vous appréciez les jeux !

L'équipe Nintendo

Confirmation I can get the coins (previous mail was eligibility). A new mail will be sent to tell where to ship the first week of june.

vitacola

Me too, I hope they will be in a nice box out of wood <3

EDIT: If someone cares, here's the German text:
Glückwunsch!

Wir haben dich vor Kurzem darüber informiert, dass du durch die Registrierung von "Xenoblade Chronicles", "Pandora's Tower" und "The Last Story" alle Voraussetzungen erfüllt hast, um ein Set von Club Nintendo-RPG-Sammelmünzen in limitierter Auflage zu erhalten.

Jetzt können wir dir bestätigen, dass du diese Club Nintendo-Belohnung erhalten wirst. Wir benötigen allerdings ein wenig Zeit, um eine reibungslose Lieferung zu gewährleisten.

Wir werden dir in der ersten Juniwoche eine weitere eMail senden, in der wir dich darüber informieren, wie du uns deine Lieferadresse mitteilen kannst. Bitte behalte deinen eMail-Eingang im Auge!

Vielen Dank für deine Geduld und viel Spaß mit unseren Spielen!

Dein Nintendo-Team

I have a club nintendo code to give away since I'm in the US.

It's for Last Window and I imported it here.

So whoever wants it: D3667FJFZSNF212X

:)

nny

I got my coin e-mail as well...still doesn't make up for not giving me a Toad 3DS, Nintendo.

By the way, I got this one recently:

DSC07714.jpg

DSC07715.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Anyone have any spare codes? I still need 1100 for the Mario statue (which is the only thing I want).

I have a Fruit Ninja Kinect code I could trade.

gerudoman

Could you guys indicate me which of this games allow you to fill in the 50 star survey after you register them?

- The Last Story
- Zelda Skyward Sword
- Kid Icarus Uprising
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Mario 3D Land
- Pilotwings Resort
- Mario Kart 7
- DOA Dimensions

Capndrake

Could you guys indicate me which of this games allow you to fill in the 50 star survey after you register them?

- The Last Story
- Zelda Skyward Sword
- Kid Icarus Uprising
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Mario 3D Land
- Pilotwings Resort
- Mario Kart 7
- DOA Dimensions
None, you'll only get one if you register a game within the first few weeks after release.

gerudoman

None, you'll only get one if you register a game within the first few weeks after release.

Damn, then I think I've lost quite a few stars ;_;

From now on, I will have to register them as soon as I buy them, I used to register them only when necessary. Thanks.

Damn, then I think I've lost quite a few stars ;_;

From now on, I will have to register them as soon as I buy them, I used to register them only when necessary. Thanks.
We've all lost stars in various ways. I lost 400 by games I could have registered but didn't so the slips expired (I didn't register them to stop the stars from expiring) and thousands more back in the old days when they gave stars just for visiting the site and missing slips.

If its not a few days/weeks after release it might as well be when necessary or in my case, the 1st of the whatever month the slip expires on.

Speaking of stars. Do eShop games give stars yet? It seems like something they need to sort out for August if they're going to start selling retail games there (more expensive and no stars would be a total shambles).

Thomper

So I *think* my limited edition 3DS arrived today. I just received a notification that the package arrived, but haven't been able to check yet at home. Anyone else have theirs yet?

I'm maybe thinking of selling it. I already have a 3DS and never thought I'd actually win, I'm not that big on collecting, and I'm moving soon so I could really use some extra cash. Anyone have any idea how much a 3DS like this is worth? And what's the best place to sell it?

canocha

So I *think* my limited edition 3DS arrived today. I just received a notification that the package arrived, but haven't been able to check yet at home. Anyone else have theirs yet?

I'm maybe thinking of selling it. I already have a 3DS and never thought I'd actually win, I'm not that big on collecting, and I'm moving soon so I could really use some extra cash. Anyone have any idea how much a 3DS like this is worth? And what's the best place to sell it?

ebay probably!

Anyway, any ideia if we're getting the gold nunchuck?

I really want one!

gerudoman

In the mail they stated that due to its exclusive design (is that actually an excuse?) they didn't expect them to arrive before the end of May. Considering that australians have started to receive theirs I wouldn't be surprised if we start get ours next week.

Top Bottom