• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR | DRIVECLUB release date leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinjooh

A user over at PSNation just posted this image:

iQ9FLa0uO9UoZ.jpg

With the explanation:

I was checking on Driveclubs twitter feed just 20minutes ago, and when I checked back on it it said 1 new Tweet, so I clicked on it. When I did this showed up, I screen capped it then frantically went to google to find if it had been announced anywhere else. When I got back the tweet wasn't there.

Link to thread:
http://psnation.net/showthread.php?t=3774

Lock if I didn't go fast enough

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You really think they're going to gleefully announce an additional 6 month delay?

edit: maybe they mean inferior Euro time.

Xater

The only one who saw the tweet?

Yeah...that seems unlikely. How many followers does that account have?

Also the picture shows it was retweeted, so I am pretty sure you could still find it. Looking for this hashtag brings up nothing.

calder

Is that American or European date system?

I would have to think it would be European DD/MM/YR based on the devs. And announcing a date in September would be.. odd. If it was delayed that long having a date announced a half year ahead of time wouldn't make sense to me.

But, April 9th? A month away makes some sense, but a Wednesday doesn't sound right either huh. September 4th is a Thursday... also not a typical release day.

Foshy

I hope hope hope this is true

If it is, I'm literally getting flooded by games in these coming weeks now. And it's looking great for PS4 overall too.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
But why screencap it? Why assume it's going to be deleted? Why not just say "great, I'm going to make a new thread and post a link."
It's easier to just take a screen when making threads. Lots of people do it since linking to a Tweet can be a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom