• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 Premieres May 21 - 2 Hour Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be some of your favorite scenes?

The Pink Room
Major Briggs telling Bobby of that dream he had
Last scene of Fire Walk With Me
All black lodge scenes
Ben and Jerry going insane over those baguettes

All 10/10 choices

I'd add the Questions in a World of Blue scene from FWWM and Rockin' Back Inside My Heart from the Lonely Souls episode

Pretty much every Julee Cruise scene tbh

The Pink Room
All black lodge scenes

Maddie's death
Ronette Pulaski's vision at the end of S2E01.
Albert revealing his pacifist ideals to Sheriff Truman.

Flipyap

The Pink Room
All black lodge scenes
Maddy going back to Missoula, Montana
Laura's dream
Scenes with Sheryl Lee screaming in the finale
Scenes with Sheryl Lee screaming in the Season 2 premiere
Just You And I

.JayZii

Banned

The Pink Room
All black lodge scenes
All of
Maddy's
last episode. "It's happening again", "I'm so sorry".

The first Bob behind the bed shot.

Just You and I and what immediately follows it.

Also the end of the funeral scene, which is much dark and just... vulgar on a second viewing.

that music in The Pink Room......
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Do we have a link to a livestream of the carpet or something?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, he instantly recognized the accent. So nice. The interviewer is happy haha.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
LMAO, poor Kyle went for another handshake and the interviewer didn't see it. Hahaha.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Surreal to think in two days we'll have 2-4 hours (depending who watches what) of Twin Peaks stuff to discuss.

This was mentioned a few pages back, but I think the fair way to tackle the premiere in the OT is that Parts 1 & 2 have unmarked spoilers, and discussion of anything in Parts 3 & 4 use spoiler tags until both air on television. Seems fair to me.

Surreal to think in two days we'll have 2-4 hours (depending who watches what) of Twin Peaks stuff to discuss.

This was mentioned a few pages back, but I think the fair way to tackle the premiere in the OT is that Parts 1 & 2 have unmarked spoilers, and discussion of anything in Parts 3 & 4 use spoiler tags until both air on television. Seems fair to me.

Agreed.

Lordy there's a lot of people in this.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Talking about the OT, do we know that the title is going to be? EDIT: Uf, that Lynch comment. Lynch is definitely a no BS kind of guy. You can see that in his interviews.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
The interviewer's face is very flushed, damn. (I'd be the same in his position haha)

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I love how the actors behave like family. It's quite cute. EDIT: Lmao, the interviewer is missing all the handshakes. All of them.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I never disliked the Civil War or Super Nadine subplots. They're not the best part of the show, but I found both enjoyable.

Also I kind of love the weird scenes in the Nadine plotline, and then Lynch coming in and giving everyone in the subplot a "everybody loses" ending. It's such a beautifully weird downer for that story arc, and I think it ends up with an interesting message that everything about the Super Nadine plotline is immoral, from cheating to the max to an underage relationship to abusing someone's amnesia, among other things, bt in some twisted way everyone's happier with the twistedness, but then reality hits back in and everyone goes back to where they were but loses what they wanted in the process, leaving everyone unhappy even if it was the 'right' way for things to go.

I still think Super Nadine is bad, but these scenes are next level bonkers, and with this no longer being it, I can kinda appreciate the stupidity.

Also it's extremely difficult for me to pick a favorite scene, but the Albert pacifist speech and the last 15-20 minutes of Lonely Souls (starting when Truman and Cooper entering the roadhouse) are definitely up there.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never get tired of Laura Dern's David Lynch impersonation. EDIT: He got that signature last minute, damn, lucky guy.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This is unfair, we should be getting the new episodes now, dammit. DAMMIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom