• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shaq believes in a flat earth. Edit: Claims he doesn't believe in a flat earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
We're at the point where people wanna be considered "woke" so badly that they'll believe any bullshit that they think is 'against the norm'.

So yeah, welcome to Idiocracy.

"...and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta and seen all these buildings?"

Nope. He's definitely fucking with us.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Intellectual titan Shaquille O'Neal dropping truth bombs on us dummy sheeple.

theRizzle

There's no way the man who brought you this gem isn't trolling:

Asked whether he had visited the Parthenon during his visit to Greece,
sportsman Shaquille O'Neal is reported to have replied: "I can't really
remember the names of the clubs that we went to."

Game-Biz

He's trolling. Few people are this stupid. Most people that say they believe in insane shit like this do it for attention.

Mistake

Has he ever done a video call with someone on the other side of the planet? How do they explain time zones?

Ostrava

Neo Member
I don't think people who believe the earth is flat realize the amount of damage they can do by spreading miss information. You can't just say the earth is flat just because you feel its that way.

Papito

The worse part about all these NBA players spouting this rubbish, is the effect this has on young people who respct them. Hopefully they don't start to believe all of their crazy conspiracy theories.

Dynomutt

He's trolling. Few people are this stupid. Most people that say they believe in insane shit like this do it for attention.

I hope. I once watched someone lose their job over this conspiracy type stuff. Manager decided to do a gesture and get people Big Mac's for lunch and chaos ensued this dude was serious. He lost his job by afternoon because of a story he read on Facebook. This dude went off on the manager. I'm assuming he may have had deeper issues but it was a sight to see! Excerpt below:

OKLAHOMA CITY – First Horse meat, then the mysterious “Pink slime”, Now Human meat? A shocking discovery has been made in an Oklahoma City McDonald’s meat factory and other McDonald’s meat factories nationwide. Meat inspectors reportedly found, what appeared to be, Human meat stored in the meat factory freezers of an Oklahoma City meat factory and human meat already in trucks right outside the factory ready to be shipped to McDonald’s restaurants. Health inspectors immediately demanded inspection in various McDonald’s meat factories across the country and horrifyingly found human meat in about 90% of the factories inspected thus far.

The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) has seized McDonald’s production and shipping and will call for more meat factory inspections and restaurant inspections. The FBI is also investigating the factories. FBI agent Lloyd Harrison told Huzler reporters “The worst part is that it’s not only human meat, it’s child meat. the body parts that were found across the U.S. factories were deemed to small to be adult body parts, this is truly horrible”.

Tubobutts

Shaq also thought the moon was closer to Atlanta than Los Angeles is because you can see the moon in Atlanta but you can't see LA.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I guess if I was willing to take the risk to harness the energy of outrage and somehow convert it into self-promotion then I too would publicly profess to believe in stupid shit.

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
Its actually impossible for a spherical shape to exist, any spheres that we percieve are merely illusions cause by the natural fish eye curvature of the cornia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom