• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many eggs do you eat in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmholtz

When I eat eggs for breakfast I typically eat 2-3. Two if I'm eating something else with it, 3 of if I'm just eating the eggs. I do this probably ~5 times a week, it's my primary breakfast.

jiggle

They are too addicting
I don't want the weight gain

I'll make scrambled tofu instead
It tastes almost like eggs

Sch1sm

3, every time.

Only thing I've been lift lately is myself out of my bed. I just like having them with breakfast. Omelette. Cheese, jalapeños, spinach. Orrrr mushrooms, spinach, and cheese. My go to, in a sandwich. Whole wheat bread, if that matters.

Sometimes I'll just have them hard boiled, but then it won't be the main part of my breakfast. Probably having porridge or something in its place.

I understand your point about the mistreatment of animals, but the bolded needs to go away so hard. Far too many people still think that dietary cholesterol is bad for you.

Page 90 of 571, here.
Didn't say it was bad. Said I didn't need it.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/hbc

To understand high blood cholesterol (ko-LES-ter-ol), it helps to learn about cholesterol. Cholesterol is a waxy, fat-like substance that’s found in all cells of the body.

Your body needs some cholesterol to make hormones, vitamin D, and substances that help you digest foods. Your body makes all the cholesterol it needs. However, cholesterol also is found in some of the foods you eat.

Cholesterol travels through your bloodstream in small packages called lipoproteins (lip-o-PRO-teens). These packages are made of fat (lipid) on the inside and proteins on the outside.

Two kinds of lipoproteins carry cholesterol throughout your body: low-density lipoproteins (LDL) and high-density lipoproteins (HDL). Having healthy levels of both types of lipoproteins is important.

LDL cholesterol sometimes is called “bad” cholesterol. A high LDL level leads to a buildup of cholesterol in your arteries. (Arteries are blood vessels that carry blood from your heart to your body.)

HDL cholesterol sometimes is called “good” cholesterol. This is because it carries cholesterol from other parts of your body back to your liver. Your liver removes the cholesterol from your body.

2, always over easy and eaten with rice

fam theres nothing like eggyolk running through some hot rice

i think its a waste of egg if the yolk is solidified

IC5

I eat 6 or 9 eggs per day. I put them in a big pot with sweet potatoes, broccoli, and radishes. Boil ten minutes. Enough for two or three servings to ration throughout the day. In between other meals.

Half my broccoli stays raw. Raw vs. Cooked, emphasizes different benefits.

Dark_castle

Eggs are a complete protein and have everything you need in a diet, amino acids included. Much better to have a real food than a protein powder, although I do have protein shakes sporadically throughout the week as a supplement.

Most protein powder, especially whey protein are complete protein. The real answer to advocate eating eggs is because egg yolks contain good dose of healthy fats with omega-3 fatty acids among other micronutrients like vitamin A,D,E and K.

Aske

This time of year, when I'm cultivating mass, 4 to 12 Creme Eggs a day. I eat them raw, and turn them upside down so I can bite off the bottom of the shell and lick out the yolk and most of the white before eating the top half of the shell.

Sinfamy

35fd3a_6013271.jpg
Keep up scrubs.

Link1110

When i was a lad, it was 4 dozen but I've since moved up to 5 dozen. Helps keep me the size of a barge

Serious answer, when I eat them, I've full eh and four whites. Roughy the same calories as two eggs and even more filling. The one yolk keeps just enough of the taste so that it still tastes good

Aleh

I had no idea it could be healthy to eat so many eggs! I usually eat just 3 per week but after reading this thread I'd love to eat way more of them

oti

Banned
I'm eating more eggs since I got an Instant Pot. 1 cup water, as many eggs as I like, 5 minutes on high. Bam. Perfect. Every single time.

I can go through 12 eggs in a week easily. I use them more as a snack though.

Grassy

I eat 3-4 hard-boiled eggs every day in a salad for dinner. I also drink a 500ml carton of pure egg whites every day, which contains around 16 egg whites/~55 grams of protein. I don't use protein powder at all, I get all my protein from eggs/chicken/beef etc.

I weight-train 5-6 days per week.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i don't eat them daily but have started eating more recently. i would only ever have fried eggs but trying to sort this mess of a body out (lost 3kg so far). i've been making boiled eggs and taking out the yolk. the white is so good.

None.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amDISdfUekM

Since seeing this i can't even.
Poor lil chickys

it doesn't harm the chicken and of course there is no chicken inside the egg you buy from a store.

Maximo

I had no idea it could be healthy to eat so many eggs! I usually eat just 3 per week but after reading this thread I'd love to eat way more of them

When your working out they are a great, personally have 2 eggs a large banana 2 serves of traditional oats baking powder blended together, makes for a kickass pancake mix.

Wvrs

If you're eating more than a few eggs per day, I hope for your cholesterol's sake that you're removing the yolks.

I usually eat a few a day, if not for breakfast then as an omelette for supper. If I'm on a lifting hype I eat more.

NEO0MJ

Because I'm a lazy bone I only wake up during the work week with enough time to eat cereal in the morning​. During the weekends however I usually make two to three eggs for breakfast, scrambled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom