• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD |OT| The Classic Trilogy Returns

Shifty

I wouldn't hold my breath. Apparently the reason is that the animations were built for 30fps - whether that is a valid explanation or not I cannot say, but by the sound of it Capcom has little interest in delivering higher frame rates.

Given Capcom's history of post-release support for their PC stuff, I'd say a fan patch is the most likely route to 60FPS at this point.

Whether or not that happens however, is another question...

Shifty

My dollars are literally waiting on an answer.

Same here. Okami is one of those games that I'd like to double-dip on to noodle around with if it was significantly improved, but am not likely to actually finish again due to its sheer length. The value proposition just isn't there for me right now.

Kremzeek

I'm happy even more people have the chance to experience how wonderful Okami is!
I bought it for PS2, PS3, and Wii. I need to buy it yet again so I can see it in 4K. I just love the world and how your combat abilities grow.

I've only finished the game twice, but I kind of fizzled out with the Wii version since the graphics were downgraded and the waggle controls were complete ass.

splattered

I've been playing games since Atari and owned nearly every system (skipped GameCube and so far don't have a switch) and never did pick up okami, so yeah I'm excited to finally play it

Aurarian

Anyone having issues getting to display at 4K res on PC? For some reason my highest option is 1440p but my monitor is set to 4K native...

Top Bottom