• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, snap! I just learned that my father is getting a hearing aid. Turns out they tested him with something that connects directly to the skull, which seems very familiar. He doesn't need the advanced bionic stuff, but...

his name is Dave!

whatatwist.jpeg

Acid08

Banned
Of course I'm right :p

i96y6.gif

Davedough

Oh, snap! I just learned that my father is getting a hearing aid. Turns out they tested him with something that connects directly to the skull, which seems very familiar. He doesn't need the advanced bionic stuff, but...

his name is Dave!

whatatwist.jpeg

He sounds like a great man.

leadbelly

Banned
Already played through portal 2 co-op. It is really fun.

Any multiplayer game I have and others have I will play. Anyway it's off to bed for me.

Emitan

I was wondering why Steam says I've only played L4D2 for 90 minutes and then I realized I also own the game for 360. What the hell? Why would I do that?

Steam groups?
L4D?
whoa?

I just play tf2 on the gaf Jank Server. Good times, man. Good times.

Also, I have realized the seriousness of the lack of self-confidence I have in my writing ability. I went from getting A's in all my papers to C's and D's in less than a year. And now that I have graduated, I would probably fail ever damn class that I took.

On the plus side, at least my research abilities are unscathed, as can be seen by my attack on Austrian economics on Facebook.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I don't have many multiplayer games at all, sadly. :<

I suppose I'd be willing to try TF2 if I was only playing with you guys. I suck so much at shooters I'd be nervous playing with strangers.

I also have Magicka, but my computer can't run that. D:

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I had TF2 back when I bought Orange Box but never really played it. D:

(But I paid $7 for the whole thing, so that's okay.)

Even if my computer were supercharged, it would still remain a Mac. D:

leadbelly

Banned
I had TF2 back when I bought Orange Box but never really played it. D:

(But I paid $7 for the whole thing, so that's okay.)

Even if my computer were supercharged, it would still remain a Mac. D:

I think I paid £20 for TF2. :(

Shan is right. It is free to play. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom