• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Cats are ready for 205 Live.
Kr83xwR.gif

Meltz would give this 5 stars

Wasn't Seph a mod on destructoid? I feel like he was.
Dtoid is fine folks, it has Chris Carter and that man is like my reviewer kindred spirit.

Cats are ready for 205 Live.
Kr83xwR.gif

Strange, all I see here is flippy dippies, none of 205 lives trademark offence of slow burn chinlocks and submission finales.

It's a goddamn disgrace that the Cockroach of wrasslin' still exists full stop, in #5Years when WWE is dead and buried, TNA will still be trucking on somehow.

Sephzilla

Wasn't Seph a mod on destructoid? I feel like he was.
Dtoid is fine folks, it has Chris Carter and that man is like my reviewer kindred spirit.

Yeah I used to be a mod over there. I stepped down because the owner of the site was being a dickface to a lot of long time visitors.

Kaladin

I mean, saying TNA is dead is like saying WWF ended when it changed to WWE.

It's still alive, brother.

This is kind of different. That was a company re-naming itself. This is the parent company buying another company, merging TNA and GFW with GFW being the brand going forward.

TNA is dead for all intent and purposes.

Hasney

This is kind of different. That was a company re-naming itself. This is the parent company buying another company, merging TNA and GFW with GFW being the brand going forward.

TNA is dead for all intent and purposes.

Yet Impact still lives.

Celebrate when it's dead and buried and not because they decided to change a name.

Kaladin

Yet Impact still lives.

Celebrate when it's dead and buried and not because they decided to change a name.

I'm surprised they didn't outright change the name of Impact. Though, it is as established name. I imagine same thing would happen if someone bought WWE and renamed it. They would keep Raw and Smackdown because they are established name brands.

Cagey

Banned
Is the Nintendo Switch worth owning for Zelda and Mario Kart and then I guess nothing until Super Mario and Xenoblade in the fall?

Hasney

Is the Nintendo Switch worth owning for Zelda and Mario Kart and then I guess nothing until Super Mario and Xenoblade in the fall?

Yes, also Splatoon 2 this month and there's going to be a golf RPG in the summer that I really want. Plus a fuckton of Neo Geo games.

Top Bottom