• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
If anyone else wants to join the mlbgaf fantasy football league pm me your email. We got plenty of room for people.

I love me some double headers. Sunday will be fun.

Vyse24

Toth

This team sucks. No ace when they need it. Severino wet the bed when they needed him to pitch well.

Alll this ace talk can finally stop.

Toth

What a terrible game for the Yankees following yesterday's exhilarating win. The wind is gonna be knocked out of their sails for days now. I will never trust Severino again.

edit: I predict another deflating loss tomorrow / dominant performance by a real ace so losing 2 out of 3 this weekend should be the end of it.

Choomp

Banned
What a terrible game for the Yankees following yesterday's exhilarating win. The wind is gonna be knocked out of their sails for days now. I will never trust Severino again.

edit: I predict another deflating loss tomorrow / dominant performance by a real ace so losing 2 out of 3 this weekend should be the end of it.

You are the most Metsy Yankee fan I've ever seen. Take it easy, lol

This team sucks. No ace when they need it. Severino wet the bed when they needed him to pitch well.

Alll this ace talk can finally stop.

Early season aside,This is team is still rebuilding.
severing is young and he is getting better. One bad start won't stop progress..
This is why I hate it when the GM of a young team starts making trades for mediocre veterans thinking that will get them to the playoffs. This team still needs a couple of years. I fuckng hate this about New York teams. Where is the fucking patience?!?!

I don't know why this franchise all of a sudden Is so averse to rebuilding when the last fucking time we did we won four fucking World Series!!!!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jon Heyman‏ @JonHeyman

Mets and brewers agree to deal sending second baseman neil walker to milwaukee

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mike Puma‏ @NYPost_Mets

Mets getting a player to be named later for Walker, as of right now, according to a source.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
ZuTMzki.jpg

I miss them.

We had all these assets, yes they aren't amazing but they were worth SOMETHING.

And we traded every single one of them away for salary relief. For two months.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Stanton has 8 HRs in 9 games. 20 in his last 32. Has hit number 41. One shy of tying the Marlins' season record.

What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom