• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
RRUUULLLESS OF NNAATURRRE

Jawmuncher

Excellent OT.
Can't wait until next week, I hope my gamestop is doing a midnight release.
Anyways my main hope for the game is that the Desperado unit is memorable.
After Peace Walker and MGS4 (BB unit mainly other stuff wasnt bad) I've really been hankering for some awesome Boss characters. Since that's awlays been my favorite part of MGS.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
thanks to the guy that made the avatars! hope i get to play this game soonish. with Ni No Kuni and Fire Emblem Awakening it'll be a tight squeeze for it

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Excellent OT.
Can't wait until next week, I hope my gamestop is doing a midnight release.
Anyways my main hope for the game is that the Desperado unit is memorable.
After Peace Walker and MGS4 (BB unit mainly other stuff wasnt bad) I've really been hankering for some awesome Boss characters. Since that's awlays been my favorite part of MGS.
I liked the BB but I feel you on Peace Walker. It's just not an MGS game without a group of freakshow bosses.

rvy

Banned
It's inevitable son. Comparisons will be made. Lines will be drawn. Sides will be chosen.

No, fuck that. I can't take more drama, we've made our sides clear for months now.

Here's a gif.

raiden-gifuzupt.gif

Frosted

Awesome super hyper deluxe OT. Great job.

I ordered 4 games 3 days ago on amazon. Im going to be busy for a while.

Kaizer

Banned
Can't wait to get this, had the pre-order locked in at GameStop for quite a while now. Gimme dat Grey Fox skin all day baby.

Akainu

Here's a gif.

raiden-gifuzupt.gif
Now he's got blood on his arm. He needs to carry around a cloth.

Also I need to find a video but I think the chick is pretty disappointing. She didn't go Gilgamesh in any of the videos I've seen. Such a waste. Maybe I am missing one.

Toa TAK

Banned
Kickass OT!

I was taken back by the demo. I had so much fun. Plain and simple. I'm going to get this game because it simple made me smile while having genuine fun.

gdt

Looking forward to this hard. Not that big a fan of MGS...but I'm a huge Platinum fan. I'll pick it up a week or so after release....still going through DMC.

rvy

Banned
Looking forward to this hard. Not that big a fan of MGS...but I'm a huge Platinum fan. I'll pick it up a week or so after release....still going through DMC.

Well, don't worry about it. We have a gif for MGS fans that hate this game:

1360622052370sjkpa.gif

Top Bottom