• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Legacy |OT| Designated Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugatrix

Man that highway patrol officer ahahaha

"waaazzzuppp...bomb?(panic)" shot that teenage good? nope can't do that.

What if he shot the wrong van?

edit: what about the new kim and terry bauer duo?

Sloane

Banned
So, uh, what exactly was the point of the teacher / student plot? They never really came close to catching them, main dude didn't interact with them at all -- were we supposed to root for someone there? Was it supposed to show us that terrorists are actually hot troubled chicks from Russia? I don't get it. They could have cut the entire storyline, just have the bomb explode on the bridge, and nothing would have changed?

At least they're finally bringing Tony back.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wasn't expecting the explosion, that highway patrol officer was less than useless

Good episode though imo

Cmagus

Not bad so far I'm interested to see how Carters character evolves and is it me or does that explosion look like a dogs face.

Vally

So, uh, what exactly was the point of the teacher / student plot? They never really came close to catching them, main dude didn't interact with them at all -- were we supposed to root for someone there? Was it supposed to show us that terrorists are actually hot troubled chicks from Russia? I don't get it. They could have cut the entire storyline, just have the bomb explode on the bridge, and nothing would have changed?

Yeah it's a shame they are wasting time in those subplots that end up going nowhere, but oh well... looking forward to next week's episode, should be good :D

MIMIC

Banned
Was that who I think it was????

giphy.gif

Oozer3993

If only there were some type of organization that Carter could contact who could put together a strike force to use against Jindalla. Some kind of... anti terrorist unit.

mackaveli

Isn't tony in jail ? Will they explain how he got out? And I thought in the promos he was in an orange jumpsuit. Like the trailer for the show not last week promo.

If only there were some type of organization that Carter could contact who could put together a strike force to use against Jindalla. Some kind of... anti terrorist unit.

Yeah this is not exactly the best play. However Carter may be suspicious of a mole thanks to his wife and bro being kidnapped, and Andy being willing to sacrifice his job for Carter makes him one of the few CTU people he can rely on.

mdphilli

Isn't tony in jail ? Will they explain how he got out? And I thought in the promos he was in an orange jumpsuit. Like the trailer for the show not last week promo.

There was an extra scene from the Live Another Day Blu-Ray about his escape. I was thinking that the jump suit clip came from that.

LOL Isaac, you outta your league trying to get out of those cuffs.
Edit: Nevermind I guess it was rope.

WHEW! HOT FIRE AND ICE shot at that guy. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom