• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Trike

I updated with a summary of events from my end in the OP. Getting a headache from all of this back and forth, I haven't even gotten to try Zombie U or NSMBU yet. Also this thread is looking kinda rapey now with all of the ASCII business.

He already said Nintendo disabled his access, and only then did he reveal how he was able to get in. Seems kind of suspect to reveal your secret after it has been fixed.

I wasn't gonna let it loose before I had my fun with it. Then I saw that it might actually mess things up horribly, and I decided not to tell anyone for the time being. Then I got fixed and I felt like I squandered an opportunity. Oh well.

I know it is hard to take my word for it, seeing as I am just a dude on internets. But I really did just kind of stumble onto this while trying to access my friends list in Miiverse. I just tried all the buttons that I could, because as my new favorite comic says, I am not a clever man.

Trike vs Nintendo
f24536aa-f0cc-4f83-a4e4-7fbdfaaee306.gif

I like how the horse is selling the hit. What name does he wrestle under?

flippedb

Banned
I updated with a summary of events from my end in the OP. Getting a headache from all of this back and forth, I haven't even gotten to try Zombie U or NSMBU yet. Also this thread is looking kinda rapey now with all of the ASCII business.

I wasn't gonna let it loose before I had my fun with it. Then I saw that it might actually mess things up horribly, and I decided not to tell anyone for the time being. Then I got fixed and I felt like I squandered an opportunity. Oh well.

I know it is hard to take my word for it, seeing as I am just a dude on internets. But I really did just kind of stumble onto this while trying to access my friends list in Miiverse. I just tried all the buttons that I could, because as my new favorite comic says, I am not a clever man.

You're still alive, so that's a good sign.

Smellycat

I don't care if it is real or fake, it was an amazing ride.

Sianos

I regret not experiencing the Wii U launch now. Hm, maybe I'll grab one after a price cut or something if YOSHI LAND comes true.

Shady859

P̧̨̝̝̦͕͇͔͎͙̮̯̰̱̥̜̈ͭ̍ͬͤ̑ͣ̽ͦ̈͆ͩ̉h̶̘̯̤̻̖̱͗͂̇̽̂ͣͫͮͮ͘'̸̟̼͈̱ͭ͆̔ͦͩ̑ͨ̄ͯͨ̑ͥ̈̀ǹ̶̨̡̖͚̗͔̻̅̔͆͒̐͗̍̅̆́g̶̛̺͎͎͈͚̤͎̻̦̮̟͙̝̫͆̐ͦͭ̆̓ͣͨ́l̢̩̪̰̞̖̣̻͓̄̂̎̌͌̽̀́͠u̴͖͍͖͎͇̲̘͓̒̋ͧ̃̋͒̐̅ͬͦ̃ͦͮ̐ͯ̅ͅͅi̡͌̈́̾͂̏͆͌̂͆̎̑̌͋͊͗͒͐͒́͏̖͈͙̖̠̼̗̤̝͍̜̹͍͉̰́ ̶̈̒̓ͥͨ̂̏̇ͮͮͦ͐̔̒͜͞҉̝͖̰͘ͅm̢ͥ̎̌͒̀͗͂̓̃̐ͪ͗͌̔̿̿̍͘͢͠͏͎̠̩̞͈̜͙̘̙gͬ̿͋̑ͯ̚͟͡҉̳̞̻̤̦̩̖͍͍l͍͎͓̳͓͇̥͎̟̼̘͇̤͖̖̝̔̈́̏͋̊̎͆̅̅̍̔̌̓̿͢w̹̺̯̱͎̯̣̣͔͕̜̹̤̤̗͑͋̈̽ͣ͜͜'ͥ̅̏̌ͬ̏̈́͋͊̈́̃̀̚͏̜͇͉͙͇̰͈̻̘͓̩̤̀ͅǹ̶̸̰̜͎͎̞̦͙͎͍͎̉͗̓̕a̸̛̻͖̬̯̲͓̟̖̙̻̥̘̮̜̲̦̫ͯ͐̈̆ͮ̎́f̶̡̢̛͉͙͚̪̩͍̦̙̪͈͈̪ͨͩ̇ͤ́́͘h̴̛̖͔̙̫̞̦̩̻̱̊̽̐ͪ̃̎͐ͤ̌͠ ̧̯̭̮̟͍̩͉͔̺͎̞͗̉̐̒̈́ͯ͑̀͘̕͞R̨̧͇͓̙̳̪͙̲̻̲͒̍̉ͧͮͨ͛́ͤ͘͡e̴͑̐ͥ̎̿͘͟҉͈͍͓̪̠͔̱͔͚̻̥g̵̵͊̿ͧ̆̋̐̀̉ͪ̔̏̔̆̔͜͝҉̠͔̤̥͚͉̘ͅg̳͇̤̝̿̈̓̿̇͊͘iͤͪ̃͌ͥ̆͐͊ͣ̿̄͊̾͂ͯ͛̚͢͏̢͚̯̻̺͖̮̼̻̗̫̳̞̠̱̻͉̠͞e̴̊͆̇ͧ́̉͆̌ͯ͌̒̔ͫͦ̓͆ͬ̚̚͞҉͚͍̠͍̺͇ ̶̡̝͕̠̗͙͎͍̝̣̼̹̬̳̯̩̦̙̞͌ͭ͑͑̊͗̈ͭ̔R̵̩̯̫̯̭͎̜͉͕̮͊̌̇͊́̾̂̒̑͋͌̍̏́͟͠'̴̡̖̹̝̃̌̒̓ͩ͌̆̾̍̉̏ͮ̐͡ͅe̷͙͚͕͉͓̮̮̖̟͛̐͆̈́͆̽̅͐͛̍̆͑̀͜͜d̡̈̿͒̉̃ͬͥ̌̃ͩͫ̓ͦͪ͐ͭ͐̿͠͏̼͇̤̳̹͙̩̥͎̬͚̹̫̗͇̣́͡m̢̡̩̥͔̦̼̜͕̤͈̖̪̒͗̍̃ͨ̊̐̃̓̌̍̌̈͒̈ͧ̈ͨŏ̶̷̢̮̪̝̻͔̞͉̮̤͈̜̪̦͆̊̏͆̕͠n͚̗͉͕̲̫̜͓̫̘̪͇͔̞̭̹̤͎̈́̍͑̓ͨ̈́ͦͩ̿̔͌͆̓͋̐͛͟ͅd̷̸͋ͪ̒̐̔̉ͣ͆̋͒ͭͮ͛̚͞҉̘̭̙̳̳͓̻͍̣̥̳̫̭̲͍͞ ̢͂͊͆̽ͦ͌̇͛̆͆̿̓̍̀ͯ̽͏̝͖͉̘͍̻̤͖͖̳̜̟̯̠̼̞̹ͅẘ͍͈͍̠̱̝͐̐̓͑̉̓̐̓̉̃̉̑̀̚͟͜͝g̸͚͚̘̬̫̗̖̔̐ͥ̄͊̇ͤ̈̇̕͡ͅåͫ̈́͒ͦ͒̽ͣ͌̆̊̚̚҉̛̥͕͔ͅh̵̵̨͔̤͙͕̭͉̹̙͙̬͌ͧ̇ͬ͋͛̾̉ͨ̃͒ͣͥ͠ͅͅ'̸̨̠̯̦̜̼͎͓͓͖̥̞̟̘̹̺̲̳ͧ͌̽͑͒͂̈́̽̉̉͊̉̿̑ͅņ̡͔̬̞̳̤͈͙̟͉̲̺͓̝̭̮͔̬̙͆ͩ͑ͦͣͥͫ̏̚̕͟ą̷̪̘͕̩ͨͮ͑̑́̕͡g̶̻̪̘͔͙̥̤̗͇̩͍̯͔̹͐ͥ̑̋ͫ̉͋̍̎̃͞l̷͖͚̲̗̥̝̟̉̃͆̓̂ͩ̃̑ͩ̕͘͟ ̪̝̥̞͙̭̝̞̺̮͇̙̭͓̥͎̩̙̽̃̈̚͠f̴̴̶̬̜̦̱̠͚̯ͩ̐̽ͩ̂͑̅͗͠ͅh̨͙͓͙̥̤̞̣̪̱̳̘̘̘̩̤̱̙̀̏ͤͣ̚͟t̸̟͎̤̻͇̻͓̬̬͓̪̦̓ͤ̉́͋̎̑͂̓ͮ̏ͦ̅̚͘͟ȃ̒͗͗̉̎ͥͧͥ͊ͨ̉ͪ̄̓̽͏̸̢̡͚̬̠̳̹̗̥͈͉͓̗g̳̭͎͖͍͇̘͇̼̃͛̓̈́̌́̐̐ͮͣ̂̆̔̀͛ͪ͂̕͢n̨̨̛̞̗͚̠̘̝̱͕͖̼̥͇̤̖̪̲̲̠̍͌͌̀ͧ̏͛͋ͩ͂ͩ̉̀͂̉͛ͬ̉̔́͠

This one screwed up safari on iPad the rest not a thing...

Lol

It was a fun ride like the above guy said but I think it's lame you didn't share how to do it with gaf till it was fixed.

Vamphuntr

So it was fake after all? I leave for a while and when I come back there is like 10+ new pages of people writing thai characters and a bunch of codes.

Acosta

You are a hero to us Trike.

Tag change mods! Please!

Brofield

Never have I ever enjoyed such a GAF thread (though I do regret not skipping a few pages and actually commenting as it happened).

Trike, God bless you and your innocent bumblings into the greatest jiggaton I was around to witness firsthand.

Top Bottom