• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. You don't race with us AND you know how I drive.

I've been watching you.

Da3VF.jpg

How brutal is it that we got two races in a row followed by a three week wait for the next one? :(

If they cancel Bahrain we'll be waiting a month for the one after that.

God damn people's civil liberties getting in the way of my entertainment schedule.

You have said a lot of shit in your time here, but this tops it.

My reaction.
Yes FV, I am going to abuse that laugh as much as I can

My time here? I never thought that I was serving a time here, being with you guys is pure satisfaction ..

save up for my bluray copy

That laugh is hilarious btw

People should be banned for denying the truth like this.

Which truth? I'm just stating it! he's frikin fugly.. all I can see is a chin with a person attached to it

I'd love to see your face

My wife says I'm beautiful (not handsome) :p

OH SNAP, IT'S ON

and I'm alone :( ..

I'd love to see your face

I was about to entertain your request. But then I realised... who are you? lol

EDIT:

Not only do you double and triple post, you even reply to the same post twice. For fucks sake, jerk.

I don't really pay attention..

on this page I won't post any new reply I'll only keep editing this one :D

Reply1:
I'd totally be up a GAF1 meeting if you were all chicks!

I can bring chicks

Reply2:

Attention whore

Reply3:

It's like faith is laughing at my face man!

What faith?

Damn you cookiemonseter (brotkasten).. 22 replies to go

Reply4:

That would be one massive clusterfuck. Too many techie geeks who will argue how aerodynamic their pint glasses are mixed in with loud mouthed dicks like me.

BRING IT.

Also, I am expecting you to bring some Belgian ladies with you to Spa. I'm counting on it.

I really wana go to Spa :(

Reply5:

Oh wait, I see what we're doing now!

Kimi has a chance at the WDC this year.

Kimi doesn't like icecream.

Schumacher was never a cunt.

In my heart, he always does <3

Lucius86

Banned
I'd totally be up a GAF1 meeting if you were all chicks!

That would be one massive clusterfuck. Too many techie geeks who will argue how aerodynamic their pint glasses are mixed in with loud mouthed dicks like me.

BRING IT.

Also, I am expecting you to bring some Belgian ladies with you to Spa. I'm counting on it.

Dilly

Banned
On a serious note.

I always found it irritating that people called JB the worst champion ever, glad he proved them wrong.

On a serious note.

I always found it irritating that people called JB the worst champion ever, glad he proved them wrong.

He did prove me wrong. But I still think he's the worst champion on the grid, but not ever

EDIT: e.g he's a much better champion than Villeneuve and Hill

dalin80

Banned
He did prove me wrong. But I still think he's the worst champion on the grid, but not ever

vettel earns that title thanks to a insurmountable car advantage and a teammate who is anally violated by the team if he steps out of line.

Dilly

Banned
Yeah because Button won it in an infer...wait..

To be fair, he had to deal with a lot more pressure from competitors in the second half of the season than Vettel had last year.

Not minimalizing Vettel's double though, motorsports is never about the car or driver alone.

You can't left foot brake in most road cars because the gas pedal is further to the right than it is on race cars. Thus, the brake pedal is also more to the right than it should be for left foot brake usage.

I guess you're not of the age to drive yet.
:p

I've never had any issues with M3's or M5's using left foot braking for track use with sequential gearboxes.

Shaneus

I'm sticking to my promise and not posting till next page

Yeah because Button won it in an infer...wait..
Funny lookin' "next page".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom