• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Ploid 3.0

Modded Skyrim PC is ruined for me now I think. I want foliage like this game, costume detail like that, enemies like that, holy crap, GG went all out with this thing. So beautiful.

dr guildo

32285276714_7e724c1665_o.png

My eyes can't follow, too much details in here...

Edit : When I see this artwork :

6XGb1sW.jpg

I'm laughing, because it looks so bland and flat compared to those screens ! GG have surpassed it by far !!

I'm more an 'aesthetics trump graphics' person. But technically this is the best looking game so far. Surpasses Uncharted 4. Well done developer.

Tyaren

32994514881_6beebdef22_o.png

32964806122_134af79b6e_o.png

I'm more an 'aesthetics trump graphics' person. But technically this is the best looking game so far. Surpasses Uncharted 4. Well done developer.

Horizon excels imo at both, tech and art. Guerilla games have some of the best artists in the business and you clearly see it in the game. The extreme attention to detail, the colors...

prag16

Banned
As expected everybody is using Pro/photomode for these. And can't blame you.

But does anybody have a contribution from a standard PS4 with no photo mode? Would be interesting to see the contrast here.

Tyaren

As expected everybody is using Pro/photomode for these. And can't blame you.

But does anybody have a contribution from a standard PS4 with no photo mode? Would be interesting to see the contrast here.

Unless you use filters or other effects like DOF etc. the game looks in photomode exactly like it does during gameplay. It's not like Driveclub where the graphics are indeed a bit more polished in photomode.
All the pics that I posted are without any filters or effects applied. I just use the camera to to frame the image and maybe zoom out or in a little.

Standard PS4 owners really don't need to worry. The game looks spectacular there too. The only real flaw it has is less great texture filtering.

dr guildo

Also i think u are confusing it with UC4 , i don't think in driveclub you can play like that!!
I haven't played Driveclub, although!

One of the last patches allowed you to play with photomode filter in DC. The demand for it was so high, that Evo listened to the crowd...

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
What an incredible looking game. I feel like this will be the first thing to really justify my 4K TV and PS4 Pro purchases.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Holy shit ! Tomorrow needs to hurry up and get here. This is absolutely amazing, the game looks unbelievable.

Maybe dumbest question of the night, but I've taken some on my PS4. How do i get these onto gifyu? They're in my "captures" folder right now...

Maybe dumbest question of the night, but I've taken some on my PS4. How do i get these onto gifyu? They're in my "captures" folder right now...

Transfer them via USB to your computer. Then upload from there.

When you highlight a screenshot in the capture folder on the PS4, press the Options button and you'll see "copy to USB" then choose which ones to transfer.

TAPWgkC.jpg

(Used the "Vibrant" filter to make the middle stand out more)

z9VDGxB.jpg

Stormus

Wow. Holy fuck this game looks incredible. I would never guess that the hardware capturing those photo is merely a gaming console.

Top Bottom