• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I plan to be streaming in HD for like... 48 hours or whatever I can take.
Which is the highlight of the beta, btw.
Nah, that was this:
Hour of secret gameplay, starts at 13:40.
'Highlight' video of it once it gets processed. Just starts at the time I said.

I'm really bummed my mic was on the wrong input. I was enjoying myself a good deal. Lots of cursing too.
First time seeing those giant boars. OH man.

Grove @ 31:00. Wallers 53:50. Tinker 55:00. 57:50 Farmer. 1:13:30 Rathe. 1:19:00 Vortex. 1:23:00 Jailer (Non-Highlight Times)

Some notes:
I died
Trees are good at hiding
Poison from trees deals a ton of damage
Vortex mob (Swings you around)
Wall mob (Makes walls)
Jailer mob (Rooted)
Another kind I don't remember

If one of you wants this taken down please PM me.

red731

monk173dq.png

*whispers "six daysss"

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MrMister controls that list so you will probably have to wait for him. It's out of the OPs hands AFAIK.

There are actually several people who can update, including me. I'm not checking right now though, as I'm kind of tired and figure someone else will get around to it.

And I forgot to add the server unlock times to the OP. Will update later.

Aeana

MrMister controls that list so you will probably have to wait for him. It's out of the OPs hands AFAIK.

Saw people who asked after me get added as I was watching it, so that's why I asked again. Not a big deal, but it looked like my post got missed.

Darkgran

Oh yes!!! Bring it...

I better get some good sleep this week...because after the 15th there are going to be some late nights.

sazzy

I won't be building pre planned builds for my first hero. I want to get to the end of Nightmare by experimenting with skills and runes of my first Witch Doctor class. I want to discover strategies myself and not be tainted with builds of other people. That's why I haven't looked at skills or runes beyond level 20 or so for any class.

I can't be the only one right?

I guess it will take longer but it doesn't matter to me coz I don't plan to rush through.

This is a gourmet meal I will be nibbling on for a long long time.

kameha5th

Banned
Transaction Fees:

There is no listing price - these fees will be charged only if an auction successfully sells.

EQUIPMENT

Transaction Fee: 15% of Final Sale Price (Gold Auction House) $1.00 USD/$1.00 AUD per item (RMAH)
Transfer Fee (to PayPal): 15% of Amount Being Transferred

LOL. A 30% Final Value Fee? Well then Blizz. Well played. Now we know we can't get rich via AH.

Oh and just to let you know; I'm slightly annoyed with this amount of money Paypal receives. That's. Complete bs.

However, before anyone bash me, I do realize this game is originally made from Blizz, so they can name what's the Final Value Fee. They own the game so can't compete in that department.

(Sorry, I'm very very keen about this as I'm a eBay/Amazon merchant).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So how many here has pre-ordered the CE version?

Just hope mine will be delivered on release day.
Got a pre-ordered CE-version that I'll be getting on midnight, as-well as the digital copy! Gotta make sure to repay Blizzard for this masterpiece somehow, you know!

Yoshichan

Oh God, I just reminded myself... I need to clean up my desktop. Fuck. I keep delaying it day after day but if I keep this up, the game will be released and I still haven't fixed it. I should do it right now... fuck sleep.

So excited for this game but just for the game itself but the coop goodness i will have. Most of my gamer friends only play a select few games like COD, BF3, etc which i dont really enjoy but they are all Diablo fans. Even my Dad and Step mom play Diablo 2. Like the only game they play really. Going to be fun as fuck playing with all of them since i havent seen most of them in awhile after moving out of state.

<3 Diablo

Junie12

Damn it sucks that we have to wait for 3 AM to play this game in the east coast :/

Well I guess it's a good thing I ordered the CE from amazon so no midnight launch for me! I couldn't stay up that late anyways :p

THIS FUCKING SUCKS I HATE BEING AN ADULT AGHHHHHH!!!!

Big Chungus

Anyone know if Diablo 3: The Order spoils any of the Diablo 3 main story?

Edit: nm, didn't realize the book comes out the same day as the game.

Anyone know any good diablo books to read before diablo 3 is released?

LOL. A 30% Final Value Fee? Well then Blizz. Well played. Now we know we can't get rich via AH.

Oh and just to let you know; I'm slightly annoyed with this amount of money Paypal receives. That's. Complete bs.

However, before anyone bash me, I do realize this game is originally made from Blizz, so they can name what's the Final Value Fee. They own the game so can't compete in that department.

It's split though, isn't it? 15% of the original sale, followed by 15% of what you have left. It doesn't make a huge difference, but it's still a bit better than a flat 30% right?

~Kinggi~

Banned

Book of Cain is a nice book.

Probably, but it releases the same day as the game, so it's not really anything to worry about.

I think the gist is that it's a companion novel with events happening at the same time as the D3 storyline.

Dresden

I know this is a dumb question, but is there any chance of finding a collectors version anywhere?

your best luck at this point is hitting up big retail stores in the morning on release day

or wait a few weeks and watch them get magically replenished on amazon

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Anyone seriously into trading will use d2jsp anyway and avoid this.

This just helps make it safer for casual people who want to unload stuff, or quick sales.

Valnen

So how many here has pre-ordered the CE version?

Just hope mine will be delivered on release day.

Mine is paid off and will be picked up at midnight.

I wonder how many people are picking up theirs at midnight? And if any gaffers will be going to the same Gamestop as me. Probably not. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom