• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryo Hazuki incoming for Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed?

man, crazy that these games didn't come out in japan, even if they're pretty import friendly as is

add miku dlc to transformed and give it a rebrand to "Hatsune Miku & Sugar Rush All Stars Racing HENSHIN" in japan and you'd be rolling in cash

Lijik

Bit of bad(?) news, looks like he's not driving a forklift on land. He's driving an OutRun Arcade cabinet. lol

IiwBp7U.png

This old post was totally unrelated, but Im going to retcon it as me totally calling this

Ryo Hazuki you guys.

MAtgS

Honestly, if whatever DLC remains for this game is just racers from the 1st game brought back I'd be pretty content with that.

Well maybe some actual new tracks would be nice too. & an alternate method to unlocking characters.

Daingurse

Man, console owners have gotten completely fucked, now that I think about it. Like Team Fortress 2 level of fucked. 30fps and none of this extra content, damn.

Kinsei

Banned
Man, console owners have gotten completely fucked, now that I think about it. Like Team Fortress 2 level of fucked. 30fps and none of this extra content, damn.

Yep. I'll definitely think twice before buying another Sumo console game again. I got the 360 version for local multiplayer. Now it looks like I'll have to double dip >.<

I know this is for the PC version but I really did not know about AGES until someone bumped an old thread

I own the digital Wii U version but had so many games to play going to see if I can unlock AGES that looks fun

IrishNinja

aw man im gonna have to buy this stuff and never unlock the rest, balls

Cool, maybe people will stop throwing fits about x character they want not being in.

AM2 tree please

ahahaha i want to see that guy come back too!!

Bit of bad(?) news, looks like he's not driving a forklift on land. He's driving an OutRun Arcade cabinet. lol

IiwBp7U.png

SHIT YES god i hope Magical Sound Shower is an option

Soup Bar

I would love this on 360, but I know this will never happen. Once winter sales start up for Steam, I'll pick this up around then. Too bad I have to play this game twice now because local play is better on my couch.

Kinsei

Banned
I know this is for the PC version but I really did not know about AGES until someone bumped an old thread

I own the digital Wii U version but had so many games to play going to see if I can unlock AGES that looks fun

Good luck! Unlocking AGES was one of my biggest gaming accomplishments, even higher than beating Dark Souls.

Shadoken

Awww yeah. The arcade cabinets are perfect.

She's so big that Toyota made a commercial starring her. No, not the Japanese branch of Toyota, TOYOTA USA.

(I have no idea why Toyota USA thought Miku would be a good spokesperson for the Corolla or if her presence in a commercial is actually representative of her North American popularity but the mere fact that this exists has to mean something, right?)

Hmmm ok I think i get the link somehow.

Miku -> Sega - > Initial D Arcade Stage -> Toyota AE86 -> Toyota Corolla 2011

Seems legit.

J@hranimo

Banned
Ryo and his vehicles look awesome! Can't wait to get the DLC.

Great job S0L and co. for continuing support on your game for over a year now :)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Let's hear it, it will probably be just as amazing as your defenses of the various strange roster decisions thus far.
The strange roster decisions as in "other Sega characters?" Or do you mean Wreck-It Ralph and Danica Patrick?

In any case, basically it's simpler, faster, and easier to put out DLC, or any game update for that matter, on PC than it is on a console platform.

Great news.

Kind of whack that there's no Panzer Dragoon character - seems like that wouldn't be tough to do, just throw Orta in there.

Tizoc

Ryo driving an Outrun Cab is practically 'Inception':
He's playing on a racing game arcade cab, that's ACTUALLY a vehicle in an arcade racing game.
He's viewing the race as we are WATCHING HIM RACE WHILE HE'S WATCHING THE RACE!

Jawmuncher

If sega wanted me to go nuts they would throw in a Binary Domain character.
I don't think I could handle it if they did that.

I need to get back into this game. Not got around to reinstalling it since I formatted my PC; that's going to change right now. Love the Ryo vehicle. How is the online community on the PC?

Piccoro

So we can all pretend we've not seen this right? :)

---
S0L
---

Hi, S0L, how are you? Good to know you're still supporting this game after all this time! :)

But please tell me, I can't stand the expectation. I have the PS3 and Vita versions. Will this be PC only?... :(

Thanks...

Weng

Would be really great if Ryo comes to consoles (especially Wii U^^). Also how about some (or at least one) new tracks? I would buy them all.

ArjanN

Good luck! Unlocking AGES was one of my biggest gaming accomplishments, even higher than beating Dark Souls.

It takes a while but it's not that hard once you understand the boosting/trick mechanics IMO. AGES requires 165 stars, but there's something like 230 available in the campaign. So you can still get only 1 star in a bunch of events.

ShenmueNextGen

Neo Member
This is amazing! The concept of Ryo riding the arcade cabinets, Hang-On and OutRun, which he was playing in Shenmue I and Shenmue II, respectively, is plain awesome. Kudos to Sumo Digital Ltd. for their ideas on this! #SaveShenmue

This is amazing! The concept of Ryo riding the arcade cabinets, Hang-On and OutRun, which he was playing in Shenmue I and Shenmue II, respectively, is plain awesome. Kudos to Sumo Digital Ltd. for their ideas on this! #SaveShenmue

Indeed!

So disappointed that the dlc isn't coming to consoles/Vita :(

Man, really wish this would come to the console versions.

Also hope we see another installment on new consoles before too long.

Top Bottom