• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to miss the old thread.

Nib got the last post, nice. :D

Iain Howe

don't ask me for codes
Mik2121 said:
So what's the background story to this? It was because he made that thread? Or something else?..

Wollan was, I think, from day one a reasonable but dedicated fan. The kind of person you WANT to be into your game.

nib95

Banned
Rez>You said:
I'm going to miss the old thread.

Nib got the last post, nice. :D

So I did!
59.gif

...this thread....fuck! :D

In all honesty though, alotta great information in the OP and I actually read all of it and didn't just look at da pretty pictures =P

nib95

Banned
Anyone else get a kind of James Bond vibe from some of the art, graphics and wallpapers? The whole flame up the character models and backgrounds stuff would work well in a Bond movie intro. Someone should hire these guys.

hauton

Bruce, I am totally serious when I say you should be hired by a publisher as a PR man.

Your professionalism in creating these threads is unparalled.

EDIT: Beaten by a same-minute post.

Another Official thread, another internet won. Really great, and I love the time line, I wanted to know all that stuff. The hype thread was interesting if nothing else. I had my fun, I'm out.

Have fun online clan people!

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
The OP is good. Very good. Hats off to everyone involved!

I hope my brother buys (worst-case: rents) this title for the PS3 so I can experience it myself instead of watching web videos and shit.

And I hope they didn't fucking put german voices in there or at least give me a choice concerning language. Stop that forced localization shit, dev houses, it's rarely bearable (sorry voice dudes), and if it's too bad, we import, so you're wasting your money and our time.

Nizz

Wow, once again you don't disappoint! To Bruce and Wollan and everyone involved... "bow" Now bring on the 27th!

jts

...hate me...
Great OP, better than MGS4's IMO.
BruceLeeRoy said:
2dwgl0y.gif
BOXART & BUNDLES
29p5e7b.jpg

KILLZONE 2 BUNDLE for the UK/EU.
PRICE | £299.99 / €399.99
CONTENTS | 80GB PS3, a Dual Shock 3 controller and Killzone 2.
Still missing the UK/EU Limited Edition Collector's Box :p

KILLZONEPS3.jpg

Two weeks today. Store opens at ten. Great thing I have flexible working hours. I´m gonna save up some hours so I can go home after lunch the 25th. It will be awesome.

wmat said:
And I hope they didn't fucking put german voices in there or at least give me a choice concerning language. Stop that forced localization shit, dev houses, it's rarely bearable (sorry voice dudes), and if it's too bad, we import, so you're wasting your money and our time.
In the demo you got to choose from a myriad of different languages, I'm pretty sure that it's the same deal in the full game.

That said, having German voices in Killzone 2 is fucking awesome, and I don't even understand half the stuff they're saying.

If I were a game publisher, I'd pay Bruce to make official threads for me on various message boards to drum up hype. That probably violates GAF TOS, so you'd have to do it on the downlow. ;););)

jsrv

2yvvyj7.jpg
32 Players
Dedicated Servers. Both Worldwide & Regional play options.

Ohh, cool, didn't know there is going to be both world wide and regional options separate.

Here's hoping the servers don't explode in the first few days of release. Will probably immediately jump on to try multiplayer first, can't wait. :D

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Gotta give credit to the OP where credit is due.

I still have to download the demo, but I'll probably be picking this up regardless.

Top Bottom