• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S4 |OT| Think Fast

ZeroX03

Banned
FYI: The main villain this year is not another speedster.

4flashotqvs2i.png

4breakerawrs1u.png

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ SEASON 4 TRAILER ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Main Cast
Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash/The Dumbest Man Alive
Candice Patton as Iris West/Bride of the Damned
Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow/Petty Theft Frost
Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Good Vibe
Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Black Flash, but like not the bad one
Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harrison "Harry" Wells/HR Wells/Ed
Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West/
Neil Sandilands as Clifford DeVoe/The Thinker [New!]​

Guest Stars
Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
Kim Engelbrecht as "The Mechanic"
Danny Trejo as "Breacher"
Jessica Camacho as Gypsy
Anne Dudek as Tracy Brand
Katee Sackhoff as Amunet Black/Blacksmith

4breakerbyps55.png

Related OTs: ARROW S6 | LEGENDS S3 | SUPERGIRL S3
Season Three available on US Netflix now. Use
spoiler tags
where appropriate.

Don't forget to catch this year's crossover event!

GavinUK86

Katee Sackhoff and Danny Trejo in The Flash. That's all I need to hear.

I've been watching from the beginning anyway but those two on the same show is awesome.

ZeroX03

Banned
Do we get a new Wells? O/U on Wells this season is 3.5

Sounds like Harry to start, and they'll branch out from there. Crossover is Earth-X, which is bound to have a Wells.

Cavanagh:
We're just gonna start there, with [Harry], and see as we progress toward the big season arcs -- I don't know what you guys know about the main villain and stuff -- but we're going to, around that time, see what other versions of Wells are available. He said, politically correctly, without giving hardly anything away. . . . Like I say, there's all these different Earths we created, and there's all these different Wells to pick from, and so we pick from them.

Kreisberg:
He’s a genius, and his daughter is safe, and she’s The Flash on Earth-3, and he’s one of those people who’s realizing that he doesn’t have a life. So season 4 for Harry is really realizing what he’s missing in his life and what it is he needs to become a better, more complete person, and so he’s going to be going on a fairly epic emotional journey this season that is tied to The Thinker’s plan.

They've got about half a season to redeem this garbage before I drop this series forever, and this was my favourite show on television in season 1. I nearly dropped it before after the "duhhhhhh you have no hostage and no leverage, so I'll give you what you want!"

caliph95

I hope we don't get Brooding Barry and Brooding Flash team it only worked in season 1 and part of 2 Otherwise been a drag

And please don't have Iris dating someone
Please CW
Thank goodness for not another speedster.
Watch for Thinker plan to steal Barry's speed

It would be a real kick in the pants if Barry was in the speed force long enough for Iris to get married and have a kid.

Hoping they can pull an Arrow season 5 and get back on track.

Since the villain isn’t a speedster I think they can do something different and after that poor ass attempt at Flashpoint, I hope all the sad mopey shit is done.

They also need to do something about the Killer Frost thing. It’s been so poorly handled.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I hope we get to see more of Accelerated Man and Jay Garrick this season.

May the Speedforce be with us, go Flash!!!

Bubble

Neo Member
This season can't possibly be worse then Season 3, but we'll see.

The villain being a non-speedster is a good start. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make the villain in each season a speedster.

Dereck

I'm only here to make gifs of hype moments and to witness early watchers of the series make disgruntled quips about horrible plot points.

ShadyK54

I hope we get to see more of Accelerated Man and Jay Garrick this season.

May the Speedforce be with us, go Flash!!!

Foreal. They can’t just leave AM as a split second tease lol.

I’d be fine with Jay Garrick running around Central City with Wally for a couple of episodes.

Savitar was the worst, holy moley did they screw that one up.

They've said otherwise but I think we'll still a villain speedster this season.

If this season turns out to be based loosely on Rogue War, then
Zoom pops up near the end of the season and we get a time travelling slobberknocker.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
That last season really burnt me out on this show... they should have picked a non-speedster in S3, because I have no desire to continue watching.

ZeroX03

Banned
So many wasted opportunities in one character

The whole cult

Him being future Barry

His God complex and challenging speedster

The whole god complex thing never really went anywhere either. Feels like they took it and the cult from the comics just because.

On the topic of Thinker, I still would’ve preferred if he wasn’t a meta.

Agreed. Honestly with a Barry this dumb, you don’t need superpowered intelligence.

Katee Sackhoff? Danny Trejo? WUT? Didn't know they'll appear in Season 4. Let's hope this season is up there with Arrow S5.....(fat chance)

Barry still holding all the Ls....even the L is highlighted.

WalshyB

Can't be any worse than last season can it? Flashpoint was by far the biggest letdown I watched across all arrowverse shows last season

GulAtiCa

Please no more new Wells... I eventually warmed up to Fake Wells, but damn did he get annoying early on. Esp with Emo Cisco. Just have Harry pop in every so often.

Top Bottom