• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

Kyou

Yeah, that's a valid point. Still, there should be some easy-to-find list for OPTC-Gaf users to find each other. Maybe it's too complex?
oh for sure as a friend code finder it's great but it's just gotten to big and unwieldy. I love stat tracking as much or more than anyone, but is it really vital information to know what everyone's Heracles sp level is?

The useful thing to have with the current meta is just the stuff that makes good captains I guess. Maybe something to denote what captains you have active?

or just keep it a fun stat tracker

EMT0

Banned
oh for sure as a friend code finder it's great but it's just gotten to big and unwieldy. I love stat tracking as much or more than anyone, but is it really vital information to know what everyone's Heracles sp level is?

The useful thing to have with the current meta is just the stuff that makes good captains I guess. Maybe something to denote what captains you have active?

or just keep it a fun stat tracker

We could always just repurpose the original into a stat tracker and create a new, more practical list where we each list our 8 active captains. Maybe leave a few lines on top of the sheet where we can put PSAs and requests for upcoming content. Generally, my captains don't change too much. So long as I'm clearing a raid, fn, or Colo, they don't leave rotation.

mileS

Holy shit you guys are making out like bandits. Congrats to everyone with great pulls recently. Am I the only one that doesn't have that new QCK Law now? lmao. Seems like everyone is getting him randomly.

Rates must be pretty good this time around. Late last night I checked my friends list to see 9+ Cat Viper's already. So it's either that or I have a bunch of whales on my list.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got trash pulls, so it's not good for everyone :p

bobohoro

I'm pretty sure for some of you it won't be a suprise anymore, but yeah, pulled Neko during work today.
But everything in order:

First did 3 singles:
SW Nami 5* DUPE
Rakuyo 5* NEW
Log Chopper 5* NEW

Well that wasn't too good. But sitting at nearly 200 gems and in dire need of some fresh legend to keep the game interesting, I threw a multi and got a red poster in there.

Multi was:

Luffy 3* DUPE
Kidd 4* DUPE
Don Sai 4* NEW
Genzo 3* DUPE
Killer 4* DUPE
NEKOMAMUSHI 5* NEW
Zeo 4* NEW (sooo good)
Miss Wednesday 3* DUPE
Nami 3* DUPE
Dr. Hiriluk 3* DUPE

+1 Carrot 4* NEW

So yeah, 6/14 new units (haven't had that for a looong time) with two absolute killer units and Carrot, who seems at least useful. The 1/9 with Almighty Manuals didn't seem to hurt that much afterwards.

Already took the cat for a fun ride through coli, since I now obviously have to farm Kanjuro for that nice full board manipulation (although it seems kinda unnecessary, really) and it's so much fun. Lots of health, lots of damage reducers and of course loads of damage and matching orbs. Already got a team that should manage both Kanjuro and Shanks, but Magellan can mess things up pretty badly, so I'm not fully committed to gemming.

Oh well, couple of quick questions (and part answers):

1. CC? Already have +100 attack, pretty sure I'm doing +100 HP as well.
2. Sockets? I'm leaning towards B/D/AH/CDR/DR, and I'm seeing EMT went the same route. I have orbs lv1 covered with any orb booster I run and striker have some damn solid manipulation options. And even without matching orbs, there shouldn't be much trouble with grunt units when running Neko.
3. Now I'm getting less sure: Going Luffy worth it? Feels like Kiji bike is more useful, except for speed runs or tanking one big hit, although a CD of 17 feels rather long for that. I have 10.000 RP and only the Flying Dutchmen coming up, but still...

I also have been thinking about another multi. The chance of getting Shira/Law/WB as striker subs is pretty enticing, but the rates on most good RRs and overall high amount of silvers is rather off-putting.
And there is now a need to pull for Log Kidd as well.

MiTYH

3. Now I'm getting less sure: Going Luffy worth it? Feels like Kiji bike is more useful, except for speed runs or tanking one big hit, although a CD of 17 feels rather long for that. I have 10.000 RP and only the Flying Dutchmen coming up, but still...

I don't think the Going Luffy is worth it. The Bike lowers RCV orbs which is great for Neko. And I think the dutchman will be worth it.

Also.... I wouldn't pull again. I did two last night (first was crap, second was Neko/TS Luffy). I WANT to pull again, but for every pull of legends or double legends, I see 3 or 4 of silvers and fake golds. Rates are good, but if you have a good legend now, the best bet IMO is to save to 3rd year. That's my plan, at any rate

Hana-Bi

Damn, just noticed that Qck Law also has a limit break. Was bummed that I didn't have any legend with limit break but Qck Law seems to be completely crazy with the limit breaking... +100 rcv + he'll heal for 2.5 his rcv with a perfect if your hp is <50%. With Bartos ship or Barto himself this means you can take one hit, get below 50% and heal for 18k with a double Law team... What a crazy, crazy unit. Now I feel better that I didn't get Shira this sugo, lol.

edit: well his limit break only works for him, so he heals for an additional 1.2k hp. So you'll heal for 7k hp every time you're under 50% while hitting perfects.

Kyou

I can't believe I'm sitting here being disappointed I "just" got two new legends, one of which is Quick Law

my expectations for this rando striker sugo may have gotten away from me

EMT0

Banned
I'm pretty sure for some of you it won't be a suprise anymore, but yeah, pulled Neko during work today.
But everything in order:

First did 3 singles:
SW Nami 5* DUPE
Rakuyo 5* NEW
Log Chopper 5* NEW

Well that wasn't too good. But sitting at nearly 200 gems and in dire need of some fresh legend to keep the game interesting, I threw a multi and got a red poster in there.

Multi was:

Luffy 3* DUPE
Kidd 4* DUPE
Don Sai 4* NEW
Genzo 3* DUPE
Killer 4* DUPE
NEKOMAMUSHI 5* NEW
Zeo 4* NEW (sooo good)
Miss Wednesday 3* DUPE
Nami 3* DUPE
Dr. Hiriluk 3* DUPE

+1 Carrot 4* NEW

So yeah, 6/14 new units (haven't had that for a looong time) with two absolute killer units and Carrot, who seems at least useful. The 1/9 with Almighty Manuals didn't seem to hurt that much afterwards.

Already took the cat for a fun ride through coli, since I now obviously have to farm Kanjuro for that nice full board manipulation (although it seems kinda unnecessary, really) and it's so much fun. Lots of health, lots of damage reducers and of course loads of damage and matching orbs. Already got a team that should manage both Kanjuro and Shanks, but Magellan can mess things up pretty badly, so I'm not fully committed to gemming.

Oh well, couple of quick questions (and part answers):

1. CC? Already have +100 attack, pretty sure I'm doing +100 HP as well.
2. Sockets? I'm leaning towards B/D/AH/CDR/DR, and I'm seeing EMT went the same route. I have orbs lv1 covered with any orb booster I run and striker have some damn solid manipulation options. And even without matching orbs, there shouldn't be much trouble with grunt units when running Neko.

I also have been thinking about another multi. The chance of getting Shira/Law/WB as striker subs is pretty enticing, but the rates on most good RRs and overall high amount of silvers is rather off-putting.
And there is now a need to pull for Log Kidd as well.

1. HP/ATK, yea. Neko doesn't do anything with RCV, but if you ever get QCK Law or Shirahoshi, drop +100 on them ASAP
2. You don't really need orbs on Neko in my experience; the only bad orb is a TND orb, and as you mentioned Strikers have nuts manipulation. Colo Kanjuro + Neko's special guarantees you all matching orbs, for example(unless BLK orbs, I think). Alternatively, Doc Q who changes RCV/TND/BLK to matching IIRC.
3. The Going Luffy Senpai has its uses, but you'll be using Aokiji's bike more often than not. And I'd 110% save for the Dutchmen over the Going Luffy Senpai, since Nekomamushi can do silly shit with just RR Marigold + the Dutchmen, plus Zeo who I know you have and some F2P units. Exhibit A And for the whale version, Exhibit B

On pulling more/Log Kid, I pulled QCK Law three times within 12 multis, but that's as always just RNG. Also super valuable to get would be Kanjuro, but he'd be a possible pull if you pull for Log Kid. There's really no advice that can be given on spending gems/money beyond arguments against. The best I got that I can give in good conscience is if you think you'd really enjoy yourself more if you pulled, I'd say go for it. There are other neat Striker orb boosters that you can get that you may not yet have like Ikaros and Don Chinjao, or class boosters like Don Sai and Fukaboshi. But, as always, you gotta ask yourself if you think it'd be worth it. I'm personally gonna pull for Log Kid once this Sugofest is over because I wanna pimp out Neko, but I'm already 90% of the way there and have no shame whatsoever.

Verelios

Huh...hmmm...I think I may have just fucked up. So, when everyone was talking about syncing accounts I zoned it out thinking it was snail transmissions but it seems the Twitter snails =/= account syncing. Now, I'm up shit Creek without a paddle after my phone bugged out and wiped my data. Didn't even remember to save my ID...so yeah

Lesson learned

I guess

Fuck

Huh...hmmm...I think I may have just fucked up. So, when everyone was talking about syncing accounts I zoned it out thinking it was snail transmissions but it seems the Twitter snails =/= account syncing. Now, I'm up shit Creek without a paddle after my phone bugged out and wiped my data. Didn't even remember to save my ID...so yeah

Lesson learned

I guess

Fuck

People on gaf must've had you in their friend list right? Shouldn't be too hard to find your ID if we know your flair/name.

Verelios

People on gaf must've had you in their friend list right? Shouldn't be too hard to find your ID if we know your flair/name.
Should've been either Lan or Veres

Not sure if I had any GAF mates though, I'm around PL.204

Pirate crew name is like...Diabolos... haven't changed it since I started so that should be right

Hana-Bi

I've decided to pull for Log Kid after the sugo. With Log Kid you can go for three turns of quite high damage output with Boa Marigold and Sandersonia, Qck Law and Neko captain. You can use Kid and Neko for colo stage 4 and use Sandersonia, Marigold and Law on stage 5. If the boss revives you still have the boost from Sandersonia and Marigold and can use another Neko special to clear the stage.

And since Marigold, Sandersonia and Kid all have limit break, they'll be nice subs for my striker teams. Now I only need to pull them...

EMT0

Banned
In two days of farming the Donquixote Kids FN since skillups ended, I've gotten 4 Don Sai books and 4 PSY Law books. I'd actually trade all of the PSY Law books for Don Sai books, considering what FNs we'll be getting within a month and a half. I gotta say though, I completely dig our rate of new Fortnights. Sooo much better than it was before.

EMT0

Banned
I said fuck it and bought a red skull

My first 6+!

Congrats! 6+ Whitebeard was my go-to for every single Striker restriction on Kai raids, he's incredibly reliable post-6+ and an utter monster. And additionally, surprisingly safe thanks to his HP boost and attack boost before 30%. Amazing sub, and according to the OPTC Global clear rates, can match or exceed most of Global's Legends including Tier 2 Legends such as TS Zoro. While he's far more usable than he used to be, he's still not the most hassle free of leads. Good thing you've got Kuzan, Law, and Blackbeard to make good use of him ;)

Kyou

Congrats! 6+ Whitebeard was my go-to for every single Striker restriction on Kai raids, he's incredibly reliable post-6+ and an utter monster. And additionally, surprisingly safe thanks to his HP boost and attack boost before 30%. Amazing sub, and according to the OPTC Global clear rates, can match or exceed most of Global's Legends including Tier 2 Legends such as TS Zoro. While he's far more usable than he used to be, he's still not the most hassle free of leads. Good thing you've got Kuzan, Law, and Blackbeard to make good use of him ;)
I'm most excited to use him as a sub. He was one of those units that was always like
"Hey this team can clear thing easy"
"Cool who's on it?"
"A legend and three units you have"
"Great!"
"oh and whitebeard who is the linchpin of the team and cannot be replaced"
"Fffffff"

not looking forward to the kraken grind. I'd just almighty manual him if he didn't need so godamn many skill ups

bobohoro

I already wanted WB pretty badly as a sub for Legend Lucci.
I now want him even more as a sub for Neko. His 6+ holds up really well and like you said, he is a central piece in quite a few teams for harder content.

Did two more single pulls on the sugo today hoping for good luck. Got Hotori & Kotori as well as Thunderbolt Nami, was hovering above the pull button once more, but remembered that I'll have to spend a few gems to try for Log Kidd later down the line and called it a day.

Only to buy the gem pack 2 and going on to pull TS Brook on my free pull. Which is pretty awesome, even if my priorities have shifted dramatically after pulling Neko. Still, TS Luffy/Kinemon FS teams just got more awesome.

EMT0

Banned
For those of you who got both RR Kanjuro and Nekomamushi, here's a guide to clear Colo Kanjuro to get those sockets. For those with no RR Kanjuro and want to farm Colo Kanjuro, I'm 99% certain RR Kanjuro is optional and that you could slap any other unit on there to get the job done. I'm sticking with my Blackbeard team since I used it to max Colo Kanjuro, but if you either weren't clearing it before or want to showcase Nekomamushi, here you go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta admit, today I'm pretty bored. I keep wanting to use Nekomamushi for everything, but all I have to do OPTC-wise is run the Donquixote Kids FN, and any FN where I can run Neptune is an auto-Neptune FN. I'm gonna finish maxing RR Kanjuro's sockets once the Coliseum returns in a few hours and make my peace with Colo Vista, who I wanted to farm but is super low priority atm. So all I ended up doing today was playing some OW, getting my second Lucci/Moria from the Chopperman missions, messing about with the damage calculator, and planning out my rough near term plans in full. So, here goes:

FNs:
9/22-9/25: Farm ~15 Don Sai books from the Donquixote Kids FN
9/22-10/2: Farm ~15 Onigumo books from the Violet FN(low priority)
9/26-9/29: Get 1 final skillup on QCK Doffy from Olvia FN(very high priority)
9/26-10/9: Farm the Sentomaru FN; Blackbeard/Momonga/Tsuru/3D2Y Brook books, RR Sentomaru sockets
10/10-10/24: (Likely) Farm Whitebeard Pirates Pt. 4, Coby/TS Sanji/TS Chopper books, socket RR variants
10/17-10/23: Farm ~10 Fuji books(high priority)
10/24-10/30: Farm World Pirates FN to max Abdullah & Jeet(very high priority)
10/17-10/30: (Likely) Farm Dadan FN for TS Franky/Nami books, socket INT Ace

Translation: Farm Don Sai books until the Olvia FN hits, then immediately binge that FN(with natural stamina) to get the final Doffy skillup that I need. Use the rest of the week to try and get Onigumo maxed, but it's low priority. Next week from 10/3 onwards, farm Sentomaru's FN to max Blackbeard, and because all the other FNs that week are weak. I'll likely gem to make sure I finish Blackbeard. The following week's FNs are also very weak; all I'm missing from any of them is one AH socket on RR Jabra. I'm 99% sure our FN after Sentomaru is WB Pt. 4 starting on 10/10, so that'll be guaranteed to get all my stamina for the next week or so, though I only really care about maxing TS Sanji/Chopper/PSY Aokiji. If we follow the pattern, one week after WB Pt. 4 starts, the Dadan FN will drop, so that's 2 more TS Straw Hats whose books I need to farm. But additionally, a useful returning FN finally hits in the form of Leo's, which I need to farm for 10 Fuji books. Because I'll be busy with farming Fuji books and finishing WB Pt. 4, I probably won't touch the Dadan FN until 10/24 or so unless I finish early. So on the final week of Dadan's FN, I'll be farming it plus the World Pirates because I'm a speed fiend and I need a maxed Abdullah and Jeet in my life. I'll worry about team planning later, but as a general rule it goes Exp > Speed > Drops, so if Neptune can be used, Neptune shall be used.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colos:
9/23-9/24: Max Colo Kanjuro sockets(high priority)
9/27-10/14: Max Colo X-Drake -> Suleiman -> Byrnndi World, in that order

Translation: Colos are interesting once again as Bandai seems to be determined to continue smashing JP's order. Which I completely approve of, as I like them getting us caught up. The reasoning for this order is that Colo X-Drake is part of the Cerebral dream team with QCK Doffy until Limited RR Beckmann(which I'm not gonna pull for) so I may as well get him all out of the way. Colo Suleiman's an excellent QCK unit for Slashers/Cerebral and will get a lot of use from me. World is a dope unit, but for a class I'm unlikely to use unless there's a class restriction. As for the others, Ganfor's pretty much unneeded if you have Fukaboshi, and Wiper is Wiper. Anyways, teams:

• X-Drake: QCK Law - Neko
  • Suleiman: TS Zoro - Blackbeard
  • I'm not the slightest bit concerned about Byrnndi. Neko should tear him apart like paper mache. This should get me through, easy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raids(that I'm interested in)
9/24: Akainu - Neko - Kuzan - QCK Law
9/26-9/28: Neo Aokiji - Neko - Law - Whitebeard
9/28: Doflamingo - Kuzan - Whitebeard - Neko
9/30: Duval - Neko
10/1: Hancock - Blackbeard - Neko
10/5: Sabo - Blackbeard - Neko
10/7: Akainu - See above

Translation: So these are all raids that have something to offer me. I've yet to bother farming Akainu, so this seems like a good time to start, with QCK Law on hand. Neo Aokiji I'm interested in because my new meta is Strikers, and having a second one with a max special and CD/AH/DR all of a sudden sounds really appealing. Doflamingo is the only raid here that I'm 110% gonna go hard on, in order to socket QCK Doffy. This Kuzan team looks simple as hell, so I may just run this. Otherwise, I'll improvise a Neko team with Log Kid, RR Kanjuro, Squard, and the Kraken/Abdullah and Jeet/Doc Q for either guaranteed orbs or a faster run. Duval's that dude I normally just do a few runs with natural stamina, and I don't see that changing. Hancock I need to socket the Legend version, but I hate running her raid and got rekt last time I tried w/ sockets. We'll see if I put in the effort. Sabo is annoying, but should die super easy to Neko, or the tried and true Blackbeard team. Akainu will be my victory lap to make sure the bastard's done.

tl;dr I have too much free time. I'll farm FNs with natural stamina, gem on raids/colos, and pray that the meat up is with me throughout this next event.

Kumo

I'm most excited to use him as a sub. He was one of those units that was always like
"Hey this team can clear thing easy"
"Cool who's on it?"
"A legend and three units you have"
"Great!"
"oh and whitebeard who is the linchpin of the team and cannot be replaced"
"Fffffff"

not looking forward to the kraken grind. I'd just almighty manual him if he didn't need so godamn many skill ups

WB+ is an amazing lead too. He's carried me through so much content and it helps that a lot of WB subs are f2p. His captain ability isn't hard to achieve either despite what some people may think, but of course there's content where it's not ideal or maybe not even possible. Ah the Kraken FN, you'll have a lot of fun with that. :p I remember being so excited to farm legend books for the first time and then realizing the brutal grind that was ahead of me. Good times.

EMT0

Banned
There's a post on r/OPTC that everybody here should really read if they plan to do pulls at any point, or have done any in the past: Link

It adds a lot of perspective to just how lucky I get at times. On paper, my chances of getting Neko should have been non-existent.

EDIT: I pulled Log Kid on my third multi. The bank is officially closed until Marigold/Sandersonia, and then closed near indefinitely.
EDIT2: Are you guys able to log in? I can't for some reason.

Kumo

There's a post on r/OPTC that everybody here should really read if they plan to do pulls at any point, or have done any in the past: Link

It adds a lot of perspective to just how lucky I get at times. On paper, my chances of getting Neko should have been non-existent.

EDIT: I pulled Log Kid on my third multi. The bank is officially closed until Marigold/Sandersonia, and then closed near indefinitely.

It's complete bullshit that someone spent 1870 gems and didn't get a single Nekomamushi. Bandai got some 'splaining to do. Either that or cut the bullcrap and give us guaranteed legends already.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, the post on reddit is really something. Maxbe the chances to pull dupes are also increased... With 50% of the legends I pull 90% a dupe...

Well, at least I have the same sugo plan as you. :) Wait until Marigold/Sandersonia...

I did a multipull for Kid today. Dupex10 but on the +1 I got a max skilled Kid. So I got kinda lucky I guess. :)

EMT0

Banned
It's complete bullshit that someone spent 1870 gems and didn't get a single Nekomamushi. Bandai got some 'splaining to do. Either that or cut the bullcrap and give us guaranteed legends already.

No kidding. It feels odd to say, but I'm safely, unshakably going to be in the 'No more money for Bandai' camp barring a guaranteed Gear 4th Sugofest(literally no more than the needed pulls for Gear 4th), or my rates being ass on RR Marigold/Sandersonia when they drop, which is what all of my saved gems are now gonna go towards for the future in terms of pulls.

Yeah, the post on reddit is really something. Maxbe the chances to pull dupes are also increased... With 50% of the legends I pull 90% a dupe...

Well, at least I have the same sugo plan as you. :) Wait until Marigold/Sandersonia...

I did a multipull for Kid today. Dupex10 but on the +1 I got a max skilled Kid. So I got kinda lucky I guess. :)

The number of dupes I got before QCK Law makes me wanna cry, lol. Not just from this Sugofest but from the Shirahoshi Sugofest and several previous ones. Congrats on that pimped out Log Kid! Did you also get RR Kanjuro? I've been farming his sockets and am close to done. 3 Bind, 1 Despair, 1 Autoheal to go. A bit of generous RNG and I'll be done soon.

Hana-Bi

The number of dupes I got before QCK Law makes me wanna cry, lol. Not just from this Sugofest but from the Shirahoshi Sugofest and several previous ones. Congrats on that pimped out Log Kid! Did you also get RR Kanjuro? I've been farming his sockets and am close to done. 3 Bind, 1 Despair, 1 Autoheal to go. A bit of generous RNG and I'll be done soon.

I think I got three Ace dupes from the last three sugos alone... Luckily I got Kanjuro too, but I didn't have the time so far to farm some sockets. Will probably go for bind/despair/damage reduction/heal for him.

Since I didn't get any bind sockets so far, I'll give him orb/heal/cd/damage reduction sockets. Despair was at 4 already but in my Law and Neko teams I should get enough bind and despair sockets...

bobohoro

Still shaking my head at those individual pull rates. Those striker up and double legend percentages are straight made up. I mean, pulling shit and getting a handful of good drops every now and then is every gacha ever, but that individual unit tempering to maximize profit is downright evil.
Nice to see the community trying to make an effort to change things.

On gameplay related things: Am I wrong in thinking Raid Kuma is a pretty nice sub for Neko? Sure, no striker, but he shuts down any bad orb for Neko as well as giving a 1.75 orb boost and at times you will need a unit to stall on Neko teams anyway (even low atk strikers with bad orbs hit like a truck) and since his captain ability and ships don't require a team full of striker subs, Kuma seems like a really nice, not totally obvious, utility unit.

Majukun

Still shaking my head at those individual pull rates. Those striker up and double legend percentages are straight made up. I mean, pulling shit and getting a handful of good drops every now and then is every gacha ever, but that individual unit tempering to maximize profit is downright evil.

On gameplay related things: Am I wrong in thinking Raid Kuma is a pretty nice sub for Neko? Sure, no striker, but he shuts down any bad orb for Neko as well as giving a 1.75 orb boost and at times you will need a unit to stall on Neko teams anyway (even low atk strikers with bad orbs hit like a truck) and since his captain ability and ships don't require a team full of striker subs, Kuma seems like a really nice, not totally obvious, utility unit.

colo kanjuro already does that...although i haven't tested him against block orbs..sure it doesn't give the orb boost too,but it's boosted while raid kuma is not

chrono01

Bandai Namco has always been deceiving with their pull rates, so it's nice to finally see things come to light. For their other One Piece mobile game (Thousand Storm), when Mihawk was released, his advertised 4/5* cards legit weren't in the gacha. Not a single person, across all of the pulls reported, managed a single copy. People even spent money on it (prior to reading that he wasn't obtainable) and what did Bandai Namco do? Not a single thing. They kept the banner up the entire time, even after people contacting support asking them to look into it. Their response? It was essentially "RNG", and no one received any form of compensation both then as well as afterwards. It effectively killed the interest in the game for me, although admittedly I was never really sold on it.

Basically, unless there's a guarantee, you probably won't get what you're after (unless you're lucky).

Kyou

I dunno what to make of those numbers but it definitely felt like there was something up with that Sugo. It's interesting that this was the one that broke the camel's back but the "Six times the chance to get them!" sure was misleading.

On another note, Princess Turtles are good again. Easily Buggy-able. I got 17 princess turtles in 11 runs, good times. Got Raizo evolved, Wild Sanji, Log Kid and Garp maxed.

EMT0

Banned
I'm damn glad people are taking note of Bandai's shit practices. I remember when I used to chorus similar calls for unity against Bandai's practices that made Global more exploitative like no permaskillup, no socket island, etc. and the community was split on supporting protests or things along those lines.

Hana-Bi

Reading the how many legends you have thread on reddit makes me kinda salty... I got way more dupes than unique legends but I'm kinda the only one so far with that problem... I'm like 16 unique and 25 dupes right now... Well, at least I pulled Neko and Striker Law. Now I know which class to focus on. ;)

EMT0

Banned
Reading the how many legends you have thread on reddit makes me kinda salty... I got way more dupes than unique legends but I'm kinda the only one so far with that problem... I'm like 16 unique and 25 dupes right now... Well, at least I pulled Neko and Striker Law. Now I know which class to focus on. ;)

Bruh, if I kept count for all of my dupes...I'ma try and guestimate how many times I've pulled each Legend:

Whitebeard: 4
Hancock: 7+(cri everytime)
Rayleigh: 5
SW Ace: 1
SW Shanks: 7
Sabo: 1
Marco: 4
Log Luffy: 1
Mihawk: 3
Croc: 5
Doffy: 1
Jinbe: 3
Corazon: 2
Barto: 2
Lucci: 3
PSY Law: 3
Fuji: 3
Cavendish: 1
Borsalino: 0
Kuzan: 2
Blackbeard: 1
Akainu: 0
TS Zoro: 3(I got 2 this last Sugo)
TS Luffy: 0
Buggy: 1
Hody: 1
Shirahoshi: 1
Inuarashi: 0
Neko: 1
QCK Law: 3(All last Sugofest)

~43 dupes, out of ~69 Legend posters. Or a 62% dupe rate. You've got a 61% dupe rate...

tenor.gif

bjork

I was out of town for a few days and didn't play aside from logging in for gems. I think I might be done for good, because I totally didn't miss it.

chrono01

I was out of town for a few days and didn't play aside from logging in for gems. I think I might be done for good, because I totally didn't miss it.
This has been me for the last several months (since the anniversary, IIRC). I love the IP but I don't miss the grind. The recent findings with the gacha rates don't help things.

I keep logging in, hoping that the day will come when my interest returns, and it never does. :/

bjork

This has been me for the last several months (since the anniversary, IIRC). I love the IP but I don't miss the grind. The recent findings with the gacha rates don't help things.

I keep logging in, hoping that the day will come when my interest returns, and it never does. :/

I have a spot here and there, but it dawned on me that I haven't really hit any content hard since probably the first time SH Impostors came through. I kinda wish I could just sell the account, but I don't know the value of a "95% of units, but very few of them are in a useable state sockets/skill-wise" account. Not much, I'm guessing.

EMT0

Banned
I'm done with RR Kanjuro's sockets, so I decided to jump on Colo Vista since he's 4 away from max special. I won't sweat socketing him until the next time he comes around. I'm using this Neko team, which handles him super easily:

MD7ZUrF.png

On Franky, use Kuma's special for full matching orbs(no orb boost because SW Franky's shenanigans), and Leo for the orb lock. You'll OTK him if you hit your perfects, although I like to use Kanjuro's special here to make it safe. Then on Vista, tap twice on Kuma, then on turn three activate Aokiji and clear within two turns(you'll clear in one if you hit mostly perfects with no other boosts). Kanjuro is super replaceable with pretty much any other QCK Striker unit in order to KO Franky in 1 turn, he's mostly just there for the sailor ability. Good choices are Prison Croc and QCK Law who are both useful on either of the stages.

And if you don't have Leo, you can change around your specials slightly and still clear easily. Use Kuma and Aokiji on Franky, easily KO him with at least 1 QCK Striker in your party. On Vista, tap twice on Kuma, and activate your final unit which can be pretty much any Striker class boost to KO on turn three. The F2P variant of this will be DEXkiji, Kuma, and two of Prison Croc/Colo Kyros/Raid Vergo/Colo Ganfor, with one of the two being QCK.

EDIT: Edited because of error on orb boosting

EMT0

Banned
It finally happened. RNG has blessed me on skulls at last! Plus I have Shanks' 6+ skull now too! I'm so, so glad I decided to keep farming the Coliseum for Vista now. I can finally do the thing! And it's all thanks to Neko, who's just straight fucking silly. The team I posted can clear Invasion Shanks apparently, thanks to Leo delaying on the turn you get paralyzed. Three matching orbs, one of them on Neko, will get you the win the turn after the paralysis ends. Thanks to Kuma and Kanjuro, odds are pretty decent that you pull it off, but there's a chance you don't get a TND/RCV/DEX/PSY orb on one Neko within two turns and you lose.

Top Bottom