• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had my neighbor try to knock down my door and threaten to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

I need this video. For your sake, I hope you filmed horizontally and not vertically.

I'm joking. In the heat of the moment, no one could possibly remember that vertical videos piss us off

reggie

Banned
I need this video. For your sake, I hope you filmed horizontally and not vertically.

I'm joking. In the heat of the moment, no one could possibly remember that vertical videos piss us off

I was fucking around with the camera, heat of the moment, so the video is shit. But you can't see anything anyway, it's just me pointing it at the door, as I've already said.

Anyway the video is uploading now...

Hottest video on the web right now, and it isn't even out yet.

Glad you're safe man. When I lived alone in a not so great area I had a break in attempt similar to yours sans the threats. I had my acid/chlorine cocktail at hand ready to blind the fucker but luckily he vanished.

xbhaskarx

dPgLh.jpg

lol

You do realise the poor guy missed out the pre-order bonus for Mass Effect 3? No you wonder he's pissed off at you, you fucking douche.

EDIT: Oh god, I was beaten like OP's front door.

Where the hell is this video?
Just tell the cops you're going to shoot through your door and kill him if they don't arrive within the next 10 minutes.

Fusebox

Banned
Your neighbor is an Aussie, or maybe he just sounds like that because your video is... upside-down

Oh nvm, just surmised OP is an Aussie.

CCF23

Did you have something to protect yourself with if he had managed to get in? I would've grabbed a knife or a bat or something.

What the hell is he saying?

Edit: and why the hell is he mad?

"Get up you fucking dog, you weak cunt, Get up you fucking dog, get up cunt. You haven't got balls .... Get up."
Repeat that for 7 minutes.

I also heard the word devil in there a few times, so he's probably crazy.

reggie

Banned
Did you have something to protect yourself with if he had managed to get in? I would've grabbed a knife or a bat or something.

Not going to lie, I grabbed a knife and was standing at the top of the stairs waiting for him. Really did sound like he was going to knock it down.

I admit I would be in panic in such a situation. Your door looks not very sturdy but I guess the entry way is to your advantage. Would have been perfect for some kind of "Kevin Home Alone" pranks.

Seriously - you dodged a bullet there because that guy is obviously crazy, high, etc. and the cops in your city seem to be not very helpfull either.

Neverfade

"Get up you fucking dog, you weak cunt, Get up you fucking dog, get up cunt. You haven't got balls .... Get up."
Repeat that for 7 minutes.

I also heard the word devil in there a few times, so he's probably crazy.

I could tell he was repeating something, but that's fucking insane. As someone who has a pretty high threshold for understanding accents/dialects, that sounds like he's gargling a mouth full of shit underwater.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
One of the neighbors in the next building over was so crazy that he tunneled through his wall to get to the girl in the condo on the other side. O_0 She came screaming to my place at random. I'd never even met her before.
His parents are rich as fuck, and they bought him the condo so they didn't have to be around him.

"if your not gonna come out stop calling us" is that what the police office said? lol

Hope that neighbor was just reallllly drunk and not a serious mental case or I'd fear for my safety when he gets out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom