• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had my neighbor try to knock down my door and threaten to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

Not going to lie, I grabbed a knife and was standing at the top of the stairs waiting for him. Really did sound like he was going to knock it down.

Your door is in a perfect position to defend against someone breaking in, though, being right at the bottom of a flight of stairs. One swift kick as he gets to the top and he goes tumbling down.

I didn't see it, but the dude started going fucking bat shit insane when he found out he was being arrested, and when one of the female officers came back she was all cut up bleeding everywhere covered in pepper spray.

Wow, good thing you got him away from society.

jaxword

Your door is in a perfect position to defend against someone breaking in, though, being right at the bottom of a flight of stairs. One swift kick as he gets to the top and he goes tumbling down.

Doubtful that most us here are really capable of Jedi high ground ninja moves.

ckohler

Care to translate for non-Australians?

It sounds like "Get up, you f*cking dog. I'm waitin' for ya mate. Get up! Get up, you f*cking dog! Get up!"

Should've started repeating what he was saying back to him. He'd probably freak the fuck out.

Also, sounds like some crazy guy from a shitty scary movie. I would've grabbed a weapon of some sort and been ready to bash his face in. Can't stand psychos like that.

reggie

Banned
The cops managed to have a friendly chat with that guy? Like I posted earlier, inept as fuck cops.

Don't even get me started. They are a complete joke. Every encounter I've had with them in my life has been the same. They are useless, well... mostly.

OP, not sure if it's legal in your country, but I'd buy a gun and keep it loaded if you can. Or at least have a buddy sleep over and arm yourselves. This guy will probably come back.

GavinGT

Banned
So did the guy ever even see your face throughout this encounter? Or, come the court date, is he going to look over at you and be like, "lulz, wrong dude!"?

dejay

Banned
I can't understand - is he calling you a Macedonian King? Or is he identifying himself as such?

The cop sounds like a stupid mole - sounded like a bigger bogan than Captain Psychosis, although she did cop a beating in your defence in the end so I can't be too critical. Perhaps she should identify herself after banging on a door after you reported someone banging on the door in a threatening manner.

I hope there are no reprisals.

Amagon

k0rVo.png

Sonki.

Banned
I can't understand - is he calling you a Macedonian King? Or is he identifying himself as such?

The cop sounds like a stupid mole - sounded like a bigger bogan than Captain Psychosis, although she did cop a beating in your defence in the end so I can't be too critical. Perhaps she should identify herself after banging on a door after you reported someone banging on the door in a threatening manner.

I hope there are no reprisals.

I lol'd.

I will have nightmares with get up dolt. At one point I heard "tonight is the night". Yeah, about searching for a new place...

Also, you look like a peaceful guy but next time try being defensive. I would have thrown threats and tantrums never heard this side of Tanzania. Dunno If it's the right approach but I just can't stand loud angry bastards tearing my door apart. Either way thanks for the video, stay safe.

Edit: I see you grabbed your knife. Good man.

"Get up you fucking dog, you weak cunt, Get up you fucking dog, get up cunt. You haven't got balls .... Get up."
Repeat that for 7 minutes.

I also heard the word devil in there a few times, so he's probably crazy.

He said a few other things I didn't understand.
"Come and talk to me like a fucking person ... things."

akira28

sounds like he's drunk, crazy, and thinks you're someone who used to live there.

Or you promised him a ride to the airport and you forgot.

Also,
Amir0x is a faggot - akira28

TheGrenchNigga 4 minutes ago

you suck.

ckohler

the cops did nothing, they talked to the guy like they were having a fucking family reunion.

Please re-enact this conversation for us because it doesn't fit with the rest of your story.

Was he putting on a show when the cops came around the first time, pretending not to be pissed off? I feel like you're leaving something out.

fallagin

Don't even get me started. They are a complete joke. Every encounter I've had with them in my life has been the same. They are useless, well... mostly.

That is always extremely frustrating.

Do you live in a really shady area? Regardless, I would gtfo of there as soon as possible.

RagnarokX

Care to translate for non-Australians?

It sounds like "Get up, you f*cking dog. I'm waitin' for ya mate. Get up! Get up, you f*cking dog! Get up!"

"Come forth, you gentleman I care little for. I await your presence, friend. Come forth! Oh come forth, gentleman I care little for! Come forth!"

Please re-enact this conversation for us because it doesn't fit with the rest of your story.

Was he putting on a show when the cops came around the first time, pretending not to be pissed off? I feel like you're leaving something out.
Get up, you fucking cops!
Oh, seems like a nice enough fella. Must be this guy is paranoid.

reggie

Banned

I was sitting on the stairs waiting for them to knock on my door and I could hear their conversation through the wall. I exaggerate when I say "family reunion", but they didn't take it very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom