• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Officially Reveals Multiplayer-Only Warhawk (WOWOWOWOW PS3)!

Doel

The new IGN editor, Greg (who doesn't own a PS3), LOVES Warhawk :D

http://blogs.ign.com/Greggy-IGN/2007/03/02/48288/

Hey--

Since the PS3's debut, I've been waiting for a title that would make me so crazed that I'd buy the $600 machine just to get a taste of the drop-dead awesome gaming experience.

Today, I played Warhawk.

Awesome weapons, customizable characters, phenomenal multiplayer and some sweet graphics.

Ring up the PS3, shopkeeper. I'm sold.
Greg

AAK

customizable characters

THANK YOU!

I really didn't want to end up playing this guy:

hd827image7.jpg

Emowii

Banned
Dante said:
I think just a preview today no screens :(
Lame! I was looking forward to screens tonight!

I'm really curious to know how much they're gonna charge for this downloadable game. It will be interesting to see how far they push it.

KTallguy

Banned
Emowii said:
Lame! I was looking forward to screens tonight!

I'm really curious to know how much they're gonna charge for this downloadable game. It will be interesting to see how far they push it.

I'd pay 30-35 for a full featured game of at least 10 hours that includes MP.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
neojubei said:
not for me. Main character is going to be a afro-chinese mix badass.

yea....ok.
Well, I didn't mean in any specific ethnic/racial way. I just meant in terms of the cocky, slightly cheesy grin on his face and the generally apparent swagger. Afro-Chinese badasses can do that too.

Warhawk is shaping up to be a stunning game and a tremendous addition to PSN. With amazing devs such as Incognito releasing their games directly to PSN I really don't see how anyone can compete with such a well rounded and free service.

ManaByte

Gold Member
582px-Phil_Harrison_E3_06.jpg

Warhawk is shaping up to be a stunning game and a tremendous addition to PSN. With amazing devs such as Incognito releasing their games directly to PSN I really don't see how anyone can compete with such a well rounded and free service.

Again, it had better have single player. I haven't waited 12 years for a new Warhawk only to have it be deathmatch only.

Wollan

Holy shit the game looks hot. The multiplayer looks surprisingly fleshed out there (yeah I know, multiplayer only but looking at the tactical map, weapon cool down, the constant player list in HUD..etc..etc).

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I came here screaming to stop bumping this thread for nothing.

I went away salivating.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
DAMN!!!! That's going to be a downloadable game? SHITS! That looks nice. How big will the download be? 3 GBs? :lol

Top Bottom