• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Puts Anime in Zoo and Penguin Adopts a Waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Japan was a mistake.

image.php

Act 1 - Grape-kun meets waifu
Act 2 - romance gain popularity
Act 3 - tragic NTR backstory revealed
Act 4 - waifu fatal health condition, may not last for more than a few months
Act 5 - Depression and eventual Acceptance to move on

It fucking writes itself
Later it will be the front runner for anime of the season, only to be beaten by LIGHT_NOVEL_ADAPTION#35654. It'll be GOAT in our hearts though.

Media

Truly anime can corrupt anything

My oldest son is suddenly into anime and fear for him.

Mostly because the only other family member I have into anime is my younger brother, who of course somehow managed to go from smart and progress to alt-right in like, three months.

It worries me. My experience makes me think anime is the gateway drug to altright

Opto

Banned
My oldest son is suddenly into anime and fear for him.

Mostly because the only other family member I have into anime is my younger brother, who of course somehow managed to go from smart and progress to alt-right in like, three months.

It worries me. My experience makes me think anime is the gateway drug to altright
Depends on the sites he visits. Good luck if he's on reddit

Has this ever been tested?
I feel fine. I watch anime but I also attend school and other various wholesome activities.

Wait what are you doing? Yeah that's a statue of Shantae. Looks cool huh? Hmm? DON'T TOUCH HER OR I'LL KILL YOU! SHE'S MIIIIINNNNEEE!!!

McNum

Aw, poor Grape-kun.

And here I was hoping for another dose of penguin/waifu-based cute. Not... this. Hang in there Grape-kun!

Ban Puncher

Don't worry, everyone. According to a Twitter run by a Grape-kun stalker in Japan https://twitter.com/nirao1015, some of the exhibit penguins are going through their yearly molt. Because it is rather violent process, looks unpleasant and is not a fun time for the birds it is refereed to as a 'Catastrophic Molt'.

Grape-kun is just chilling a little more than the others because he is older and it takes a lot of energy. He should have a new coat in a week or two.

xRsljFS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom