• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN execs gotta be pissed as hell tho LOL

First US champ potentially in what, 15 years falls almost into their laps and gets got by a Japanese player.

Faustek

Morning Beautiful kin.

we got people graduating from the BCT to other sites to spend their days giving side eye to the bct. lmao.
At this point the trolls outnumber the genuine posters. Unfortunately.
Dudes ain't even graduating with a solid flaming, or a belly full of resentment before they leave to hater sites. They're running tandem in both, like they're min maxing their time or some shit.

Am I blind or was this before a few months back?

White women feminist are still white. Think Chappel said it. "you where in on the heist".
Teenagers have no respect for anyone. Family the least.
White people age faster because you do crazy stupid dangerous things for FUN.
I'm happy I at least have friends that are hyped with me for BP even though they have never read a single issue.

D i Z

Morning Beautiful kin.

Am I blind or was this before a few months back?

White women feminist are still white. Think Chappel said it. "you where in on the heist".
Teenagers have no respect for anyone. Family the least.
White people age faster because you do crazy stupid dangerous things for FUN.
I'm happy I at least have friends that are hyped with me for BP even though they have never read a single issue.

Been going on as long as I've been around. Too many holes in the dam, not enough fingers.

1LhIyiA.gif

Faustek

Oh yeah...EVO happened. I was a sleep for the most part.

Edit: Numb you silly goose. Stop dillydallying and get top tier so when you get interviewed you can say you LIVE IN SWEDEN! And then tell Feenix to go suck it.

Been going on as long as I've been around. Too many hole in the dam, not enough fingers.

I joined up a few months back so I must have missed it then. Only one I can think of is Izu and he was still way to young and unable to look outside of himself.
Sigh, I just want to play some games, talk to people, learn from people, teach people, go to work while feeling anything else than dread or anger.
Still haven't learned that secret handshake though....but I reckon kid'n'plays will suffice ^^

D i Z

Oh yeah...EVO happened. I was a sleep for the most part.

Edit: Numb you silly goose. Stop dillydallying and get top tier so when you get interviewed you can say you LIVE IN SWEDEN! And then tell Feenix to go suck it.

I joined up a few months back so I must have missed it then. Only one I can think of is Izu and he was still way to young and unable to look outside of himself.
Sigh, I just want to play some games, talk to people, learn from people, teach people, go to work while feeling anything else than dread or anger.
Still haven't learned that secret handshake though....but I reckon kid'n'plays will suffice ^^

I wouldn't pay it too much mind then. Just do what you would do naturally when you see a vehicle collision about to happen. Don't jump in front of it. Let it happen, and help with the aftermath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom