• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

Dereck

Games currently available

x9CvW85.png
h4lHK4U.jpg
DaU7OcZ.jpg
4GdPMG5.jpg

Tutorials

Avoiding the Puddle - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Tutorials

oxdzFsm.png

http://tk7.tekken.com/ | Tekken 7 – E3 Trailer | Tekken 7 Roster | PC Version - 4K (GTX 1080)

Day-1-Edition_1.png

Pre-Order | PC

yFww6Zl.gif
GWnOTUF.gif
kxQviVn.gif

OT1 | OT2

cXKbGsm.png

PM Famicom, MikeBreezy92, or SquirrelSoup for an invite

A message from MarkMan

tBNsbwv2_400x400.jpg

MarkMan said:
Dear NeoGAF faithful. Thank you for supporting and standing by TEKKEN through the thick and thin. We are finally at the release of the game. June 2nd for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam (PC)! Through the hardships, the early 2017s and just the long excruciating wait... I commend you & have nothing but the utmost respect for the community that brings us together. I truly hope you enjoy this latest iteration of the franchise and on behalf of the TEKKEN Project Team I want to thank you for being a TEKKEN fan. It's a good time to be a TEKKEN fan, in fact. Please look forward to the TEKKEN 7 Season Pass information, including new stages, new guest characters, new items and MORE. Get ready for the next battle!

https://twitter.com/markman23

sasuke_91

Nice OT, Dereck. Much appreciated.
Still needs a name though. We haven't agreed on a new one yet.

New OT and no Wall of Shame?

KuOM3I4.png

GrayFoxPL

Poongko still feeling bad Akuma so OP
They'll nerf into the ground soon enough no worries

They can't nerf him because the problem is with his SF special cancels and FADC cancels.

Playing against Tekken character he/she has build in options, strings end like that, recovery is this and that. You can learn this stuff, you can predict the options.
How can you predict character who can cancel his "normal" moves anytime? Will he cancel into demon flip now or not? It's just a guessing game.

Top Bottom