• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Wait, there's a HaloGAF lore? And apparently Vire is some starring character?

When did I miss this epic tale?

Fucking sucks Fu got banned over that crap.

senador

Banned
Ugghhh Vire is the worst. 1 of 3 people site wide I have ignored. Dude loves to claim he has been a part of HaloGAF forever but never comes around. Constantly stirs up shit in main Halo threads. Best to ignore the tool.

Ramirez

Ugghhh Vire is the worst. 1 of 3 people site wide I have ignored. Dude loves to claim he has been a part of HaloGAF forever but never comes around. Constantly stirs up shit in main Halo threads. Best to ignore the tool.

He did post briefly in the Halo 3 threads, I thought he got banned though, heh.

Love the disc.

tumblr_m41z7uvwAw1qdd8efo1_1280.png

Is it just me, or does it seem really early to have disks pressed/box art done/game ready.

Isn't the game coming out in November?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Is it just me, or does it seem really early to have disks pressed/box art done/game ready.

Isn't the game coming out in November?

The whole thing is a joke bud, even Frankie said that the Halo text would be at the top in the final box art. Cyren posted this fake out of humor.

FyreWulff

Ramirez

Posted during Reach too, he just quit though way back. Apparently his banning was intentional but then he asked to be unbanned and name changed. It's dumb.

Oh, one of those.

So, I traded in some stuff to GS, but still owe 26 bucks on MP3, but I won't have the money until Thursday. They don't wipe you out if you don't pick up a preorder by a certain time do they?

kylej

Banned
Oh, one of those.

So, I traded in some stuff to GS, but still owe 26 bucks on MP3, but I won't have the money until Thursday. They don't wipe you out if you don't pick up a preorder by a certain time do they?

They'll sell your preorder if you don't pick it up in a certain time frame. They won't wipe out your credit towards the game though.

Arnie

You could say he was a bit defensive/overreacting to people, but I don't think it's ban worthy.

I was banned for something similar around the same time in Reach's release cycle. Was torturous sitting out of GAF whilst the beta began. Then i played the beta myself and the pain worsened.

Tawpgun

Aight, might go for a run, then go pick up Max Payne. Got paid. Why not.

EDIT: Now I'm not sure... I mainly want it for the MP, but it seems like a waste of $60. Might wait for GTAV

Ramirez

lol, that video just goes to show you how good testing is for MP games at the studios. How did that even make it past the first day without having a cooldown of some kind? Christ.

wait wait why is it from Obese BTB Kid™ POV?

Doesn't Gamesager actually look like that Japanese popstar that looks like a woman, but is actually a man?

kylej

Banned
lol, that video just goes to show you how good testing is for MP games at the studios. How did that even make it past the first day without having a cooldown of some kind? Christ.

The same way Zealot gets released without a kill zone in the space section.

Top Bottom