• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadowfall MP Screenshots (Sexy)

Vire

Courtesy of the one and only Gamersyde! More screenshots across the jump.

Multiplayer Screenshots:

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0008.jpg

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0007.jpg

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0006.jpg

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0005.jpg

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0013.jpg

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0012.jpg

Character Renders:

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22862-2660_0010.jpg

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22862-2660_0001.jpg

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22862-2660_0008.jpg

Looks fucking incredible from a visual standpoint, and still a launch title.

Offscreen Gameplay:

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_gc_ps4_interface_video-14455_en.html

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Awesome. Lighting looks really nice. Good to see Sony finally released some direct feed shots instead of highly downsampled ones.

Night map in the rain looks great.

Alienous

I don't see nearly enough radar player indicators. Other than that, Killzone has regained its place as the most impressive looking PS4 title. That rain map is just astoundingly good looking.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Looking closer the character modeling and weapon modeling is REALLY good.

Hopefully we get some more good quality footage from the show. KZ visuals really come to life when DoF and motion blur get incorporated and they seem to be off in these shots, which is typical for direct feed screenshots so they don't smear things up.

nib95

Banned
Also, this looks like a big upgrade over the previously released single player campaign screenshots. Given this is direct feed (some aliasing and other artifacting on show), the IQ is exceptionally clean and the detail, lighting etc, superb!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Remove the HUD crap and some of those shots look like target concepts. Looks pretty damn incredible for a launch titles.

Dibbz

Holy fuck this just blew my expectation out of the water and I was expecting great things already.

God damn these custom warzones sounds amazing and the fact they have official ones is great because not all user made stuff is fun.

Graphics are unreal. Day 0, no question.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Oh shit, look at the kill ticker. Bots confirmed! I was afraid they would be cut because of it being a launch game.

PSN didn't work on my college internet so I mostly played KZ2 with bots so I'm really glad they're back.

The only sense I got from the multiplayer video was custom lobbies, but I'm not sure if thats used in matchmaking or only for private matches.

Would like to see what spins Killzone takes on classic multiplayer besides the switching of objectives used in the previous games.

Never doubted the visuals as its GG but what about MP gameplay details/impressions? Have they given out any details on new modes etc?? All I want to know is if its back to KZ2 MP or not?

Zoolader

Damn this looks good and I don't even play this franchise. I was planning on getting a ps4 which means I'll get to play it, but If the next Halo looks this good I'm going to have a tough time not buying an Xbox one.

Top Bottom