• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

R8TEDM3

13952751173_bc47623c47_o.png

13952683425_8eb75e9a46_o.png

13929585502_7f72f65286_o.png

This right here is the inFAMOUS movie poster we deserve.

Yeah, the TV filter is rough but you've done a great job here. I really like the strands of light rising up and they frame the SN really well.

October Sky. I popped this image into Google Image Search and it came back a wall of fire and destruction. I thought it was fitting. Also, Nirvana popped up in one of the results lol

As an aside, there should be a GAF contest, or thread at least, to re-create/re-interpret well known scenes from pop culture (movies, games, TV, books, etc..) using this photo mode. A lot of you here would be fantastic at it.

Danlord

This thread is making me want to buy this game despite not being interested in 1 and 2.

That's good!, you don't even need to play InFamous 1 & 2 if you don't want to (although I recommend you do at some point) but I and many others can tell you it is well worth the purchase!

Kane1345

Hope you tweeted this out to SP. Competition is really tough, but this shot is insanely good!

I did indeed and thanks for the kind words :) I hope the competition is open to people from the UK but even if it's not it doesn't matter that much since this mode is just insanely fun to play around with!

Theecliff

Banned
Yeah I really enjoyed it too, but the climax ruined it for me :/
I wouldn't say the ending was great, but I certainly seem less offended by it than most.

I do think trailers and promotional material for the film could have been a bit more secretive about certain things, though. The early mysterious teasers were what got me intrigued about the film in the first place but the later trailers basically outlined everything :/

Still, an enjoyable film!

Blackage

Surprised there aren't more faceshots of Delsin when he's absorbing Neon powers, his eyes look damn cool in that moment. :eek:

Donos

How about replacing "heroes" with "titans"?

rSKX45T.gif

Love this gif. Saw it first on gaf and then when i started with The Office and saw this scene i could not stop laughing.

I'm coming back to this thread every day now and see more and more awesome shots. Some of it with unbeliveable quality.

This right here is the inFAMOUS movie poster we deserve.

Yeah, the TV filter is rough but you've done a great job here. I really like the strands of light rising up and they frame the SN really well.

October Sky. I popped this image into Google Image Search and it came back a wall of fire and destruction. I thought it was fitting. Also, Nirvana popped up in one of the results lol

As an aside, there should be a GAF contest, or thread at least, to re-create/re-interpret well known scenes from pop culture (movies, games, TV, books, etc..) using this photo mode. A lot of you here would be fantastic at it.

Thanks! That October Sky one is my photo unless Kane somehow managed to grab the same exact shot lol. Kane is the champ though. That portrait shot is awesome.

Kane1345

That's def not mine, that's yours! I just noticed that when you pointed it out. That's really odd o_O. Definitely don't want to take credit for Man-is-Obselete's awesome work :)

That's def not mine, that's yours! I just noticed that when you pointed it out. That's really odd o_O. Definitely don't want to take credit for Man-is-Obselete's awesome work :)

Lol no worries. That shot was really lucky anyway. It is when you first get smoke and it does the forced smoke dash. Hit L3 as he was materializing and approaching the cliff. Literally the only way to reproduce it is to reload a save right before that or restart the game.

Kane1345

Lol no worries. That shot was really lucky anyway. It is when you first get smoke and it does the forced smoke dash. Hit L3 as he was materializing and approaching the cliff. Literally the only way to reproduce it is to reload a save right before that or restart the game.

Ah! That's clever. Was actually thinking of replaying the entire game (completed it twice now good and bad) just to try and find shots. It's weird how a photomode can add so much replay value. Although the camera controls,even when get used to them, still give me nightmares....

Ah! That's clever. Was actually thinking of replaying the entire game (completed it twice now good and bad) just to try and find shots. It's weird how a photomode can add so much replay value. Although the camera controls,even when get used to them, still give me nightmares....

Yea I am playing through evil now and it is amazing some of the stuff you see. I am eager to get to the Eugene stuff.

Theecliff

Banned
My favorite thread on GAF. Great stuff everyone.
*pics*
I wish every PS4 game had a photo-mode
*pics*

Some genuinely awesome shots here guys, but can we keep it to 3 images per post next time please?

From the OP:
Two simple rules from the Consoles screenshots thread:
1. Limit of 3 images per post.
2. No double posting. Rule 1 is pointless if you can spam. So you can't.
And Of course use Photo Mode!

Top Bottom