• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smackdown vs. Raw beta

Drey1082

i got it.. i wanted killzone though, i hate wrestling.. I'll try it out later tonight perhaps, i have a league espn game i have to do first.

shoplifter

Anyone else having some lagtastic fun?

I have no idea if I'm playing against dial-up folks, but every match I've played has been utterly ridiculous and near impossible to control.

DMczaf

shoplifter said:
Anyone else having some lagtastic fun?

I have no idea if I'm playing against dial-up folks, but every match I've played has been utterly ridiculous and near impossible to control.

Same here!

It takes like 1-2 secs for button presses to register. I hope its not like this for EVERY match >_<

tenchir

Drey1082 said:
i got it.. i wanted killzone though, i hate wrestling.. I'll try it out later tonight perhaps, i have a league espn game i have to do first.

I feel the same way. Got the game, don't like wrestling, wanted killzone.

Ramirez

It supports Dial Up??Thats really dumb,they should know a game like that would never be fun for dial up users...

And yea how the hell did you get it?!

shoplifter

Ramirez said:
It supports Dial Up??Thats really dumb,they should know a game like that would never be fun for dial up users...

honestly I have no idea if it does or not, i was just guessing since all of my matches have been total shit.

tenchir

I stopped playing after 3 games because of the lag. Ugh. I don't feel like playing the game anymore.... like ever.

DMczaf

I just played and the game had 0 lag finally, I think the game really depends on both player's connections.

shoplifter

DMczaf said:
I just played and the game had 0 lag finally, I think the game really depends on both player's connections.

which is a problem when there's no way to see what kind of latency there is between you and the other player until you actually start the match.

Top Bottom