• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Slayven

The sword in King Arthur just straight up gives him super powers. He becomes Quicksilver on steroids for no damn reason.

I will say I liked the early scenes in the brothel and thought Hunnam did a good job given the quality of the material he was working with.

They say the sword turned him into He-Man

Shy

Earth: Final Conflict is another one that started off good, even was good after the 1st season ending and then fell off a cliff for just about the same reasons.
I haven't seen that show since when the episode was were first airing. LOL.
It's SAMCRO:1066, where the hell is Chibs and Tig? Arthur is dressed like he shops at medieval Old Navy
Sounds like a really need to watch this piece of shit. LMAO.

Johndoey

Banned
No one could decide if they wanted the movie to be all out ridiculous fantasy bullshit or a legit gritty take on King Arthur, so we end up with evil elephants, slumlord Arthur, and Jude Law being wasted on a villain with literally no motivation or clear plan of action.

Seriously though they show us a thirty story tall rage elephant in the first five minutes, how you gonna use up something that sick in the intro and have nothing even close to it in the rest of the movie.

Had to stop watching, this Iranian kid got a flat tire outside the house and didn't know how to change it. I had to put on my dad hat and change the tire, he looked like he was about to cry.

Zaverious

Is Mirror's Edge Catalyst alright? Thought the first one was decent. Thinking of getting it or buying Devil May Cry 4 for the 3rd time from this ps store sale.

Faustek

The beats are gonna flow as soon as Cage is on screen? Well at least it's good music.

Had to stop watching, this Iranian kid got a flat tire outside the house and didn't know how to change it. I had to put on my dad hat and change the tire, he looked like he was about to cry.

Good. It's remarkable how many kids these days can't even do the most basic things.

LotusHD

Banned
I'm starting the first ep.

Watching it now myself. Truth be told, the whole thing with Luke where music plays whenever he appears probably wouldn't have really crossed my mind if that review hadn't pointed it out and made a fuss over it. Well, other than enjoying it of course.

EDIT: Lol, they did it again.

Dereck

Gotta remind ya he a negro
Cn3APpL.gif

They wrong for that man

LionPride

Banned
AY MY NIGGA FROM JJ IS BACK. MALCOLM DA GOAT

Anyways

Jermichael Finley and his broken ass neck said Michael Bennett and Marshawn ain't genuine

Then his own wife came out and told him to sit his ass down

LotusHD

Banned
Finished Defenders. Was alright, but didn't really live up to expectations either. I tolerate Danny's existence now, Jessica is still easily my favorite out of the 4, and I'm tired as fuck.

Village

Yo i'm playing through ff14 there is this side quest chain that might be super socially relevant to right now

I will report back when finished

To give you a hint, there's dudes in a judeochristan style church school, because there is litterally no separation between state and chruch in this country ingame, slinging around the equivalent of " I don't know why they are all mad, everyone had slaves they just need to get over it. We need to maintain order and tradition and not let these fucks tear down our statues"

If it's something I'm invested in...yes

I been talkin to the screen a lot watchin Game of Thrones

If I ain't invested...even more so

i do that far too much lmfaooo. sometimes when my brother walks in my room to get something he'll be like "oh, i heard you talking so much i thought you was on the phone"

Johndoey

Banned
Who the hell decided to start Defenders with this trash fire of a fight scene.

The intro sequence ain't shit.

How did Misty
not get sacked? How did she get promoted?

Didn't seem to be mentioned in the last few pages (or i might be blind) but Bish's Dino-Book has shipped!

Totally forgot about Defenders being released today.

Johndoey

Banned
Well the fight scenes so far are garbage and the writing isn't a hell of a lot better so this is shaping up to be an absolute delight.

LotusHD

Banned
I think the Defenders villain might be the most disappointing out of all of them because this is what all of the shows were leading up to to begin with.

Beefy

Well the fight scenes so far are garbage and the writing isn't a hell of a lot better so this is shaping up to be an absolute delight.

Just finished it, all the fight scenes are shit. Netflix also can't get villains right (apart from Kingpin).

Beefy

I mean they've picked shitty showrunners since JJ S1.

If Iron Fist isn't completely shot I'll take it as a win.

He is basically a chump in Defenders. The fight scenes are real bad.

Netflix Marvel shows:

DD 2: 6/10
DD1 4.5/10
Defenders: 4/10
JJ: 3/10
LC: 2/10
IF: 1/10

Think that is me over with watching that shit. Only Punisher interests me now and I bet they fuck it up.

Top Bottom