• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Turkoop

Banned
My first legendary engram.
Took me about 25 hours, I'm serious.
X1BiVTn.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Was slain by Beef with Lemon Grass last night. I should be fine later tonight so wagon will commence. No more combined arms in D2 so make the most of it.

Cornbread78

Would a yone be around this weekend (late Fri/Sat after 10pm est) to help with the Strike Clan trophy?

Would also love to do the TTK raid, but I know it's almost impossible at this point..

Ramirez

Does anyone know why Destiny 2 isn't getting them live action trailers it's predecessor got? I quite liked those

There's still time I suppose...I expect a little more info to start coming out soon, if nothing else, all of the MP map reveals or something.

There's still time I suppose...I expect a little more info to start coming out soon, if nothing else, all of the MP map reveals or something.

NO!

Show us nothing else. Feel free to advertise, make hype, a glimpse or two, the quickest peek of something new - but save the rest of the surprises. We've come this far, we can hang on for another 3 weeks!

:)

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
44 OT's. Holy moly. PC player here always curious about this game. 2 is tempting because I've always liked Bungie's gameplay and co op loot games are awesome. I prefer to play games I can play for years than something that last you a day or two. I'm guessing in despite all the shit it get this franchise is something special? Is it the pve or PvP that keeps you guys coming back?

Bit of both, but mostly the people you meet and the friendships you forge in-game/in-community.

I play with GPNZ these days, but in the early days of DGAF ANZ I played with a bunch of GAF'ers and still do to this day; amazing stuff...long live Loot Cave 1.0 hangtimes haha.

darthbob

Got my buddy going there again (damn work) so if they're giving out any emblem codes or whatnot I'll try and have him grab a couple for giveaways on here. :)

Since PAX is so close to the actual release date do you think they'll be using the 'gold' build of the game or something older?

shingi70

Banned
Took Advantge of that Xbox live cash sale on Amazon. Picked up the $99.99 version of D2 for $90. I'm really curious about the content rollout for D2, I'm guessing it's gonna go.

September 6th - Launch date
September 26th - Raid
Middle of October - Iron Banner
Early November - Festival of the Lost
December - The Dawning

Has Destiny 2 gone gold yet? I feel like I hear so little about this game despite it being so close to release.

Nope (at least there hasn't been an announcement), I'm surprised it hasn't "Gone Gold" and that it's not up for pre-load yet. I guess the former is necessary for the latter but still surprised nonetheless.

T-minus under three weeks until lift-off.

Edit: While I'm super-excited for the release I strangely haven't felt the Halo 2, 3, ODST, Reach and Destiny levels of hype/excitement yet. It may have more to do with how the game was revealed more than anything else.

Midas

My first legendary engram.
Took me about 25 hours, I'm serious.
X1BiVTn.jpg

Oh, the memories. It took forever for me as well to get something purple and it felt amazing. I guess it'll continue to rain legendaries in Destiny 2, just like it have been for a while in Destiny.

The inflation needs to stop. But it will never happen. Damn you Bungie.

Cornbread78

I may interested in this depending on which day and time.
I may be able to do this, just let me know what time.

Tomorrow night (8/18) 11pm est.

Thats fine with me and that time should work as well.
but it has been ~ 1.5 years since I done TTK raid so I can blame the newbies when I miss up ;)

Why yoouuuuu little!!!!
thank you!

I think your already on my psn friends list from a couple years ago running raids, but just in case:

PSN: Cornbread78

So far:
- Cornbread78
- iRAWRasaurus
- Beltharin
-
-
-

Three more? Any recent vets wanna lead the troops?

darthbob

It's BWU o'clock!

Pre-Load of D2 on console starts next week!

Destiny 2 Digital Pre-load: Coming Soon
Players who have digitally pre-ordered Destiny 2 will be able to pre-load the game starting next week. Xbox One pre-loading will begin early next week, while PlayStation 4 pre-loading will become available on August 31, 2017. Announcements of pre-load availability will be made through @BungieHelp on Twitter.
Destiny 2 will also receive a Day 1 Update, which will become available closer to the release of Destiny 2. For information concerning the installation of Destiny 2 to a console, please see the Installing and Updating Destiny Guide.

Shiv47

Why yoouuuuu little!!!!
thank you!

I think your already on my psn friends list from a couple years ago running raids, but just in case:

So far:
- Cornbread78
- iRAWRasaurus
- Beltharin
-
-
-

I can help out tomorrow night. Add me on PSN if you want, I'm shiv2099 there.

milkham

Why yoouuuuu little!!!!
thank you!

So far:
- Cornbread78
- iRAWRasaurus
- Beltharin
-.milkham
-
-

I'll join, gotta carry irawr

PSN: milkham

Why yoouuuuu little!!!!
thank you!

So far:
- Cornbread78
- iRAWRasaurus
- Beltharin
-
-
-

I'll do it. Need to get it done.

WipedOut

Why yoouuuuu little!!!!
thank you!

So far:
- Cornbread78
- iRAWRasaurus
- Beltharin
-
-
-

I can help out if you still need a body. (Struggle Stream)

ori0n378e

Why yoouuuuu little!!!!
thank you!

So far:
- Cornbread78
- iRAWRasaurus
- Beltharin
-
-
-

Oh, I thought this was a Saturday night thing. Can't do it tomorrow night. Sorry guys.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Was there word on D1 Gaf clans for D2? Did I miss the instructions somewhere? I just got the Bungie email about it so I was checking if anyone had taken serious action yet.

So we got the "Gone Gold" announcement without the...announcement.

In any case, good to know the pre-load will be up in plenty of time in relation to release.

Sucks that those of us buying physical still have to wait an hour to install the rest of the game (cause American ISP). Kinda wish there was a pre-load for those of us not going digital but I understand the marketing decision for digital (I dont trust it cause if something happens to my account I want to at least be sure i can make a new one and play the games I bought).

Number45

Was there word on D1 Gaf clans for D2? Did I miss the instructions somewhere? I just got the Bungie email about it so I was checking if anyone had taken serious action yet.
On mobile with horrible internets, but check back through the last 4-6 weeks of Bungie updates for more info. It's either in there or linked.

Top Bottom