• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8+ Hour Long Killer Instinct Season 3 Stream, showcasing competitive matches

The Flash

Banned
Unload the Toad

.la1n

These Rash juggles are pretty sick, glad they added more juggles / air combos into Season 3.

The more i look at Kim Wu the more i dislike her design and general moveset :(

I feel the complete opposite. I love her redesign(though the fact that she's a design student makes me laugh every time), and I love her gameplay. Good buttons, ways to make her specials safe, and she has crazy explosive damage potenial.

To top it off, she had a command throw(albeit a breakable one) that starts a combo! She's my kind of character.

.la1n

I kind of feel the opposite. Didn't really like her at KIWC and starting to like her design more now.

Yeah I'm with you, she looks good in motion with the facial animations. I think she could still use some better textures on her skin/face to make her look less unfinished but it's not bad at all.

The Flash

Banned
I'm sure the version of Kim that we're seeing now is not the final one. Her face and Tusk's could very well get buffed before release.

This is a very high quality stream. New lighting looks great, new characters looking fun and some gpod mid to high level play on display. Anyone into fighting games on the fence about this game should tune in for a bit...

This is a very high quality stream. New lighting looks great, new characters looking fun and some gpod mid to high level play on display. Anyone into fighting games on the fence about this game should tune in for a bit...

One thing that bugs me about the stream is the sound, the buttons are so loud I can't hear the music XD

DrDogg

I'm watching this Tusk vs. Thunder match and it just makes it so clear that Tusk looks so much worse than the other characters.

By comparison, Thunder looks FAR more detailed than Tusk. I don't know what happened there, but Tusk does not look good at all.

Maaan, c'mon.

Thunder vs. Tusk is a really fun matchup to watch, btw. They've both got a little bit of that slow and mighty warrior thing.

W.S.

I'm watching this Tusk vs. Thunder match and it just makes it so clear that Tusk looks so much worse than the other characters.

By comparison, Thunder looks FAR more detailed than Tusk. I don't know what happened there, but Tusk does not look good at all.
It looks like the lighting detail on the character model isn't finished yet. That was definitely apparent in the Thunder vs Tusk fight where Tusk looked flat in contrast to Thunder and the stage until it rained.

Aria and Fulgore's stages looks dramatically different after the relighting though, I'm really glad they redid it after seeing these results.

So, I just jumped into this at Glacius vs Maya fight. The lighting there makes her look so bronze.

From the stages I've seen so far with the new lighting, Cinder's stage is the one where I prefered the older version.

Snackawho

Also love the work they've done on the new lightning. All the stages and characters look so much better. Gives the game an entirely new feel

.la1n

Yo Keits if you get a chance boost the music and lower the other effects, wanna hear the new background music goodness :)

Great stream btw, perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday.

Top Bottom