• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

avatar rumble: https://www.twitch.tv/sephzilla on 1/28 @ 4pm EST.

SQZMy7d.gif

c2849ed189b6022a61212d8b0a050b6a56ec6217_hq.gif

giphy.gif

med_1449364995_00016.jpg

wall of respect
ORcgvCf.jpg

OT for event featuring John Cena's future victim kenny omega: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1329247

info on other wrasslin' promotions, such as lu or Chikara or EVOlve can easily be discovered via google searches.

this thread was brought to you by John cena and the Lapsed Fan. Catch more of the lapsed fan at https://soundcloud.com/thelapsedfan

fin
wpid_tumblr_mhhni4mgrp1qh02bxo1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kamitani was worse but I guess BJW also recognized this

I don't think BJW will ever have a proper ace until they decide which is their goal, deathmatches or the strong matches. Kobayashi, Kodaka, Okabayashi and Sekimoto are all more likely aces to me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a bunch of shirtless dudes in the crowd

Wrestling used to be fun. also just ran an ad for the WCW magazine promoting the article on whether Dean Malenko will return to the ring. A week after he returned and won the title.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a big size difference between Saturn and Hammer but Saturn is sold and looks like a legit tough guy. He's also ripped.

This works. This is why I don't buy stuff like Austin Aries and Baron Corbin flopping around for him. That doesn't work.

I'm just a mark in the stands, but Happy New Year's Wrasslegaf!

Also, I got blocked by Chyna's twitter account tonight. So...I'm feeling good about this year.

Carnby

Is the thread title supposed to be funny? Or a knock against Cena? Like it or not, he's the best wrestler in WWE. Perhaps AJ ties with him, but that's debatable. Just so you all know that I'm not trolling, I'll say this. If Cena isn't the best, then why is he always in the best match of any ppv he's on?

regular-show-rigby-gif-229-260-hd-wallpapers.jpg

klonere

Banned
Is the thread title supposed to be funny? Or a knock against Cena? Like it or not, he's the best wrestler in WWE. Perhaps AJ ties with him, but that's debatable. Just so you all know that I'm not trolling, I'll say this. If Cena isn't the best, then why is he always in the best match of any ppv he's on?

friend I think you are looking for something that is not there

How long until football ends and HHH finally graces us with his presence that will surely give the ratings a pop which is why he's holding out on us?

Kicking off the new year with a top contender for markiest mark!

Batsie said:
I luv it, markle!

Kurita

What

Don't get worked by a funny title friend!

*Shakes Carnby's hand*

Since HHH/Rollins is locked for WM, I'm guessing the next time we see him is him eliminating Rollins at the rumble.
I said it before, but I'd love if Rollins just showed up at a Takeover to ambush Triple H. This shit where Rollins is calling him out but doesn't do anything to actually try and find him is making him look like he's scared to actually go out and find him.

Kicking off the new year with a top contender for markiest mark!
bretlol.gif

MNF is over, daddeh.
No, no, HHH is over.

Hasney

tumblr_ohorjxZ49m1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned

Mark.

Top Bottom